What's new

Pakistan to import drug from Bangladesh for COVID-19 patients

I've been chomping at the bit to say that to him.

did you know that he also accuses people of committing shirk if they admit to being afraid of anything other than God? dumbell has no idea that fear is an essential part of defense mechanism

I'd love to see him jaywalking across a duel carriageway

Not happenning, I ask Allah for an honorable death. InshaAllah, He will give me an honorable death and a graceful exit from this world. InshaAllah.

Only Men with low faith have fear in their hearts. If you should fear it only should be Allah.
upload_2020-5-29_20-52-46.jpeg

I'm awaiting mod approval before dealing with you properly. so laters...!

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction. But if good comes to them, they say, "This is from Allah "; and if evil befalls them, they say, "This is from you." Say, "All [things] are from Allah ." So what is [the matter] with those people that they can hardly understand any statement?

I'm awaiting mod approval before dealing with you properly. so laters...!

Men with low faith always need approval of others. :omghaha:
Let me guess your best friend is your wife?:rofl:

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction. But if good comes to them, they say, "This is from Allah "; and if evil befalls them, they say, "This is from you." Say, "All [things] are from Allah ." So what is [the matter] with those people that they can hardly understand any statement?

Men with low faith always need approval of others. :omghaha:
Let me guess your best friend is your wife?:rofl:

Brother, who are you to judge us ? Who are you to accuse others having no or low faith in God ?

Being realistic is not equal to having no faith in God.

Brother, who are you to judge us ? Who are you to accuse others having no or low faith in God ?

Im not judging. Never said you didnt have faith. Just saying to me seems like some Muslims arent giving Allah his Due appraisal.

Maybe I see things and understand this world as it is.

Im not judging. Never said you didnt have faith. Just saying to me seems like some Muslims arent giving Allah his Due appraisal.

Maybe I see things and understand this world as it is.

Giving the lord his due appraisal has nothing to do with running around outside without a mask during a pandemic and shouting "As God is my witness I have recited prayers before I left home and now Coronavirus can't hurt me".

Misinterpretation of the holy verses is not a sign of piety but an act disrespect. You may recite whatever you want but if you stand in the middle of the road and shout Allahu Akbar at the top of your lungs there is 99.999% you'll get hit.

Blind faith stops being a sign of piety when it reaches levels of foolhardiness.

Your life is directly affected by your actions even if everything is preordained, you will have to answer for everything that you did to your body, as it doesn't belong to you but to God.

Now if you think jumping off a skyscraper is a good idea in the off chance you'll survive and thereby prove religious text than you'll have to answer for that as well to God.

Anyhow I don't want to get into a religious topic.
Hopefully you will not take what I have said the wrong way.

Last edited:
They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him.

Allah O Akbar.

Im your lowly servant oh my Lord, Alhamdulillah for making me a Muslim Man. Alhamdulillah for giving me the knowledge of Deen. Alhamdulillah for making me a being that You have created with Your Own Two Hands,Alhamdulillah, For making me above most of your Creation, Alhamdulillah for Honoring me amongst Your Creations. Ya Allah, Thanks for everything You have done for me in my Life.

Allah O Akbar.

Giving the lord his due appraisal has nothing to do with running around outside without a mask during a pandemic and shouting "As God is my witness I have recited prayers before I left home and now Coronavirus can't hurt me".

Misinterpretation of the holy verses is not a sign of piety but an act disrespect. You may recite whatever you want but if you stand in the middle of the road and shout Allahu Akbar at the top of your lungs there is 99.999% you'll get hit.

Blind faith stops being a sign of piety when it reaches levels of foolhardiness.

Difference is Faith makes one wiser not dumber.

YUSUF ALI
What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the home in the hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will ye not then understand?

I understand Allah, Thanks to You. Alhamdulillah.

May be this joker is having a bad time hearing Pakistan importing the drug from a " low life " country bangladesh. As "Pakistan is above bangladesh ". (The mindset some paks ). And thus he turning to religion lying to himself that corona virus is a scam.

May be this joker is having a bad time hearing Pakistan importing the drug from a " low life " country bangladesh. As "Pakistan is above bangladesh ". (The mindset some paks ). And thus he turning to religion lying to himself that corona virus is a scam.

Bangladesh is our brother country. But dont be surprised to find some uneasiness towards Your government who is in cahoots with the Indian government and plus you know historically, still have a bad taste.

ONLY ALLAH CAN CAUSE DEATH. bring your faiths up alittle bit.
Who can answer your stupid ignorance? Study and learn from teachers other than your Taleban. Even Taleban Mullah goes to a doctor for medicine when he is sick.

:omghaha:Im the ignorant one. Allah O Akbar.
You are the most ignorant among all the Muslims, stupid!! Because of your kind of thinking Muslims throughout the world remain in such a sorry state and many of them have to take refuge in Christian countries for economic salvation. Christians are feeding Muslims because you guys were born like this.

You are the most ignorant among all the Muslims, stupid!!

:astagh:

ONLY ALLAH CAUSES DEATH!!!!!

(Sahih International)
Have you not considered the one who argued with Abraham about his Lord [merely] because Allah had given him kingship? When Abraham said, "My Lord is the one who gives life and causes death," he said, "I give life and cause death." Abraham said, "Indeed, Allah brings up the sun from the east, so bring it up from the west." So the disbeliever was overwhelmed [by astonishment], and Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

-Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 258

(Sahih International)
Or [consider such an example] as the one who passed by a township which had fallen into ruin. He said, "How will Allah bring this to life after its death?" So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years; then He revived him. He said, "How long have you remained?" The man said, "I have remained a day or part of a day." He said, "Rather, you have remained one hundred years. Look at your food and your drink; it has not changed with time. And look at your donkey; and We will make you a sign for the people. And look at the bones [of this donkey] - how We raise them and then We cover them with flesh." And when it became clear to him, he said, "I know that Allah is over all things competent."

-Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 259

(Sahih International)
Then after distress, He sent down upon you security [in the form of] drowsiness, overcoming a faction of you, while another faction worried about themselves, thinking of Allah other than the truth - the thought of ignorance, saying, "Is there anything for us [to have done] in this matter?" Say, "Indeed, the matter belongs completely to Allah ." They conceal within themselves what they will not reveal to you. They say, "If there was anything we could have done in the matter, some of us would not have been killed right here." Say, "Even if you had been inside your houses, those decreed to be killed would have come out to their death beds." [It was] so that Allah might test what is in your breasts and purify what is in your hearts. And Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.

-Surah Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 154

Back
Top Bottom