What's new

Pakistan to import drug from Bangladesh for COVID-19 patients

Today, Serene Air Boeing 737-800 (aircraft registration AP-BNA) arrived in Dhaka as flight ER6024 from Nanjing. Flight completed in four hours & thirty-seven minutes. Probably, the aircraft was chartered to transport COVID-19 relief items from China to Bangladesh
fr-may30a.jpg

fr-may30b.jpg

Today, Serene Air Boeing 737-800 (aircraft registration AP-BNA) arrived in Dhaka as flight ER6024 from Nanjing. Flight completed in four hours & thirty-seven minutes. Probably, the aircraft was chartered to transport COVID-19 relief items from China to Bangladesh
fr-may30a.jpg

fr-may30b.jpg

But the tweet says refueling stop? Maybe it's bringing supplies from China to Pakistan via Bangladesh, not to Bangladesh.

But the tweet says refueling stop? Maybe it's bringing supplies from China to Pakistan via Bangladesh, not to Bangladesh.
its chartered by international agencies to distribute supplies from china to other countries . it went dirct from karachi to nanjing then returned dahaka and karachi then kabul . i uploaded flight radar which failed to upload . if it can fly from paksitan to nanjing without refueling why its need to be refuel at return ?????? its 737-800 can fly 5765km without refueling .

this was description

but anyhow its not an issue its good to see world is fighting COVID-19 together . no country can fight alone this mess

its chartered by international agencies to distribute supplies from china to other countries . it went dirct from karachi to nanjing then returned dahaka and karachi then kabul . i uploaded flight radar which failed to upload . if it can fly from paksitan to nanjing without refueling why its need to be refuel at return ?????? its 737-800 can fly 5765km without refueling .

this was description

but anyhow its not an issue its good to see world is fighting COVID-19 together . no country can fight alone this mess

They can't carry fuel to Maximum capacity when they have cargo as it effects the weight.

Anyhow, I was just curious nothing else because the tweet says refueling stop.

They can't carry fuel to Maximum capacity when they have cargo as it effects the weight.

Anyhow, I was just curious nothing else because the tweet says refueling stop.
its passenger plane not cargo sir . seats are empty only belly loading seems medicines delivery from china to BD PAK AFG by any international agency .lets enjoy a new plane on your airport . before haseena know it :lol::enjoy:

its passenger plane not cargo sir . seats are empty only belly loading seems medicines delivery from china to BD PAK AFG by any international agency .lets enjoy a new plane on your airport . before haseena know it :lol::enjoy:

I like the livery (design/painting) looks refreshing. Pakistani airline I'm assuming?

I like the livery (design/painting) looks refreshing. Pakistani airline I'm assuming?
yes she is Pakistani airline these are first international flights of her after she got international license few weeks ago . she is domestic airline of pakistan since 2017 .

4659.jpg

Someone has to bring the Message to the lost souls as well. And I wouldnt call them kuffar, they are people of the Book.

Bangladesh is a brother country and Alhamdulillah, we will always be side by side with each other.

Start prepping my brothers, its time to expand our territories into India in the cause of Allah and perhaps find our honorable exits from this world to our Creator, InshaAllah . :sniper:
:pakistan:

What are your thoughts about Chinese? Just curious how much you want to expand or does it stop at borders of China?

What do you think about Uighurs or do the verses not apply to Uighurs?

What are your thoughts about Chinese? Just curious how much you want to expand or does it stop at borders of China?

What do you think about Uighurs or do the verses not apply to Uighurs?

All and any Believers anywhere in the World. First stop, Indian fascism.

All and any Believers anywhere in the World. First stop, Indian fascism.

Why aren't you raising voice against Chinese atrocities on Uighurs then?

The Uighers need you more than Kashmiris. Our good for tweets PM is talking about Kashmiris all day whereas nobody even talks about Uighurs.

I can't take people serious who have a soft spot for China and in the same sentence crying about human rights of Kashmiris. It makes for a hilarious situation. Because comparatively, objectively, in any measurement of human rights, Chinese are worst oppressors than Indians can ever be.

They are using Uighurs to rape their women and it's not just beautiful either, old mothers that's how much hatred Chinese have for Uighurs, they are used as real live organ donors, they are used as slaves, the value of a Uighur is like a cockroach, worse than cockroach because you at least put cockroach out of its misery. Uighurs can't have the luxury of death either.

What i find scary is India is copying China and i am afraid of the day when India will also bribe Muslim leaders, what then? Will Muslims be silent on India too?

Chinese are worst oppressors than Indians can ever be.
yup, gotta love them angelic injuns. all them videos (made by indians themselves) sodomizing kashmiri boys in broad daylight are cinematic art.

5 4 3 2 1 here comes some injun loving mod to your aid. china bad, street fouling sodomites good. this sodomizing boys is one of your afghani traits too, hence the love and affection for bharati scum and disdain for a Pakistan ally

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, gotta love them angelic injuns. all them videos (made by injun rapists themselves) sodomizing kashmiri boys in broad daylight are cinematic art.

5 4 3 2 1 here comes some injun loving mod to your aid. china bad, street fouling sodomites good. this sodomizing boys is one of your afghani traits too, hence the love and affection for bharati scum and disdain for a Pakistan ally

ST_20191223_XUIGHURRBT4_5335301.jpg

5 4 3 2 1 here comes some injun loving mod to your aid. china bad, street fouling sodomites good. t
I was going to reject the report i received till i read this part..if you have problem with certain mod, why are you afraid to take the name or discuss with Site administration, why drag all mods into this?

Please edit your post or delete it

Why aren't you raising voice against Chinese atrocities on Uighurs then?

The Uighers need you more than Kashmiris. Our good for tweets PM is talking about Kashmiris all day whereas nobody even talks about Uighurs.

I can't take people serious who have a soft spot for China and in the same sentence crying about human rights of Kashmiris. It makes for a hilarious situation. Because comparatively, objectively, in any measurement of human rights, Chinese are worst oppressors than Indians can ever be.

They are using Uighurs to rape their women and it's not just beautiful either, old mothers that's how much hatred Chinese have for Uighurs, they are used as real live organ donors, they are used as slaves, the value of a Uighur is like a cockroach, worse than cockroach because you at least put cockroach out of its misery. Uighurs can't have the luxury of death either.

What i find scary is India is copying China and i am afraid of the day when India will also bribe Muslim leaders, what then? Will Muslims be silent on India too?

When a True Muslim Man becomes a leader of the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, one who wants the same for his brothers as for himself(Mercy of Allah through an honorable death) than you will see no man shall oppress the believers. InshaAllah.

When a True Muslim Man becomes a leader of the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, one who wants the same for his brothers as for himself(Mercy of Allah through an honorable death) than you will see no man shall oppress the believers. InshaAllah.

Huh? That's not the question i asked. Did you even read my post?

I asked "Why aren't you raising voice against Chinese atrocities on Uighurs then?"

Back
Top Bottom