What's new

Pakistan to import drug from Bangladesh for COVID-19 patients

Huh? That's not the question i asked. Did you even read my post?

I asked "Why aren't you raising voice against Chinese atrocities on Uighurs then?"

Honestly my understanding is that the situation was handled behind doors. Erdogan went to China and saw it for himself and supported china makes one believe that perhaps western/jewish propoganda is at work to.align Muslims against china.

If the chinese are committing atrocities on the Uighurs, than Woe to them and Allah's Wrath is gonna reach their lands if they dont stop with their wicked ways.

Honestly my understanding is that the situation was handled behind doors. Erdogan went to China and saw it for himself and supported china makes one believe that perhaps western/jewish propoganda is at work to.align Muslims against china.

If the chinese are committing atrocities on the Uighurs, than Woe to them and Allah's Wrath is gonna reach their lands if they dont stop with their wicked ways.

So say you're ignorant and not interested in finding the truth. Erdoğan backed off because China threatened him and armtwisted him into submission, cutting off trade and bullying until he had no choice.

If you really are religious and believe in what you preach then stop supporting China at once. Otherwise you are no different than the people you speak against. Here are a few videos from credible Islamic scholars, personalities, channels and different sources from average citizens who show what China is upto

These aren't even western sources. There is a mountain of evidence.

Also Islam teaches us to be just even against ourselves. The zionists are bad but stop blaming them for everything. What China is doing is because of the evil in their hearts against Islam and Muslims.

I hope you join the fight against China and support Uighurs just like you have been doing for Kashmiris against India.

Last edited:
So say you're ignorant and not interested in finding the truth. Erdoğan backed off because China threatened him and armtwisted him into submission, cutting off trade and bullying until he had no choice.

If you really are religious and believe in what you preach then stop supporting China at once. Otherwise you are no different than the people you speak against. Here are a few videos from credible Islamic scholars, personalities, channels and different sources from average citizens who show what China is upto

These aren't even western sources. There is a mountain of evidence.

Also Islam teaches us to be just even against ourselves. The zionists are bad but stop blaming them for everything. What China is doing is because of the evil in their hearts against Islam and Muslims.

I hope you join the fight against China and support Uighurs just like you have been doing for Kashmiris against India.

Pakistan doesnt need China only Allah as an ally.

You gotta understand, Im pushing for people to ask for an honorable exit from this world. The only reason these people are being tortured is because Allah has permitted it and wants someone to stand up against the oppressors.

We dont have a single Muslim leader willing to do that. If I was in Power things wouldve been different because I dont give a shit about this materialistic life. Its becoming more and more evident the end is near. I just want to be out of this dunya as a martyr who died in the way of Allah before Qayamat comes and I have to go through the torment. I would rather be in the next life and finally out of this caged dunya and InshaAllah, Allah will provide me that honor, InshaAllah Because only He can cause death.

Back
Top Bottom