What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

I live in a country with a democracy that is YET to mature, and that is YET to elect a Prime Minister (backed by hyper-religious whack-jobs and who was black-listed by the world over) who is a terrorist. 56 centimeters of height (or was it chest?) --less the 30 inch mickey mouse-topis which added maybe another 12-15 :laugh:

lets take your point at face value - why do your azzes burn so badly every time we meet with those guys.....been meeting with them for decades now, now suddenly you keep crying over a few meetings with "non-representative" leaders in occupied Kashmir?

humor me by posting it

Nothing to do with "Islamic fundamentalism" - it's just another myth concocted purely by the indians in order to SLANDER (once again - key word here) the Kashmiri nationalistic cause, which is not religious but purely existential in nature. Hell - even "hardliner turned moderates" like the JKLF have called for peaceful resistance towards ending the occupation. APHC and JKLF alike have BOTH called for the return of the few tens of thousands of pundits who actually did flee from Kashmir. The only ones who exaggerate about "fundamentalism" in occupied Kashmir or the so-called "Genocide" of Kashmiri pundits (KPs) are india and only india itself. Nobody outside is buying that narrative. Not even many Kashmiri pundit groups WITHIN occupied Kashmir itself (need proof, I have some literature for you on that one)

He spends more time talking about his newfound love for atheism and western ideals which is why he's best suited for Canada. I have nothing wrong with atheists - I've befriended some even. I have a problem with people who switch camps faster than I switch pairs of socks. Hussain Haqqani and this Fatah character fit that role nicely. Of course you will support him - just like Pakistanis with our own vested interests would be inclined to support the likes of
Kuldip Nayar - who by now probably has a bounty on his head by BJP/RSS goons, or the "nationalists" :laugh: as you guys call them

I did not mind reading your entire post...But here is my response..

1- There is not denying of the fact that people of Kashmir Valley is more anti Indian than rest of the parts of my nation...I understand it and accepts it.
2 - It is also a fact generations are lost of the Kashmir people for their fight against India..
3- Indian army like any other Army are not angels...Army is army..Without any doubt, human right abuses happen and that triggers unhappiness in the people...If i will have in place of the kashmir valley people, i might have behaved in the same way..
4- But above all, the larger question is that Army styas because there is some anti national activity...Now Army does not stay in other parts of India where life is normal...So in order to address the human right issue, we have to understand root cause of the problem.
5- Even if i am trying to be rationale for the sake of discussion, India is not a true sense secular, like Europe and West, but we are trying to improve in each passing year to improve ourselves.To have a successful secular society, a nation must be able to provide basis fulfillment to its citizen...And we are still not able to do it..Hence when a struggle for resource happens, majority always dominates minority irrespective of religion or caste..It is not like only people of minority religion are not denied certain opportunity, rather even lower caste people are been neglected too.

So the point i am making here is that the opinion of Kashmir valley that they can not stay with India because they are different does not hold true for us...We can not beleive it that in spite of us being a nation os hundreds of diverse groups,religion and type of people, what is so special of Kashmir valley that they can stay with us...except their blind hatred or Hindu people?....And this is where my all empathy for them ends....I can not be empathetic to the people who simply hates because I am a Hindu....Let us for a moment assume that Kashmir valley makes up with Pakistan....Cani the reason why Pakistan is an better alternative than India rather than only simillarity that Pakistan is a Musim nation....
This is my 2nd problem....

Again, i do not know if these viewpoints are shared by other Indian posters..But these are my personal views...Absolutely...I would have been happy to support the Kashmir separation of India if they can at least provide some good reason and justifiable benifit they will get apart from the reaosn that they would like to get more Islamist than they are.....

Most Pakistanis haven't got a clue what a real democracy is until they found themselves in the Middle of it such as Norway.
Understanding Norway is too much dear friend...If some people can not understand Indian democracy,then Norway is qualitatively too good to understand for any one..

Again, i do not know if these viewpoints are shared by other Indian posters..But these are my personal views...Absolutely...I would have been happy to support the Kashmir separation of India if they can at least provide some good reason and justifiable benifit they will get apart from the reaosn that they would like to get more Islamist than they are.....

either in the interests of CONSISTENCY or accepting ground realities

indians tend to be one-track-minded people......well so are we, clearly

Here lies your misunderstanding about our nation....My nation is not all about Delhi...or the states who says yes to Delhi....Did you ever follow the political relation between Tamilnadu and Delhi...Tamilnadu Gov most of the time is more anti Delhi than even the Jammu and Kashmir...Indianness is not about who sides with BJP or who sides with Pakistan...Even if a party supports to Pakistan in open in Kashmir but the party accepts Indian constitution or constitution of Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, and be an elected person of the state, He belongs to the Indian system...I hope that i clarifies my doubt....So in a nutshell, Indianness does not necessarily to say yes to delhi or BJP, Indianness can reside with some one who is with Pakistan but accepts Indian constitution as prime institution....And that is why PDP is as Indian Jammu Kashmir Party as BJP a national party,,,

how many CMs in Kashmir's neighbour, india, will call for self-automomy and self rule?

i appreciate your ability to keep a cool head and debate. I hope your conduct will rub off on your fellow country-men (some of whom have been here a LOT longer than you but still have a ways to go)

India doesnt beg from Pakistan but its America
India highest recipient of US economic assistance: USAID

LOl supa puwa India asking help from America while sitting in the lap of Soviet Union.

I have reported over a dozen posts of yourself and the other two members as well. Have contacted MOD and requested to end this bullshit stupidity once and for all.

Even before you I have already raised this scumbag @Norwegian in front of mods. It is time they ban him permanently. Traitors or false flaggers like this guy shouldn't be tolerated in any manner. We can tolerate a bharati bashing Pakistan, but we won't tolerate someone who claims to be from abusing our country. This guy has attacked my country and that too on basis of lies. He hasn't provided even a single proof in prove of his bullsh!t and we abuse him and insult him again and again till this SOB is thrown out of this forum for good.

We can tolerate a bharati bashing Pakistan, but we won't tolerate someone who claims to be from abusing our country.
Learn first what freedom of speech even means before spewing venom out of your abusive mouth!

Patriotic Pakistani net force,bad news for u,,,,hurriyat leader rejected the invitation,,time to close this thread :lol:

the news is good , this puts nawaz sharif under pressure

the fat bastard will now be made to realize that Kashmir cause his above his business interests in india

Even Simla Agreement clearly states that it would be resolutions and conventions of UN that would govern the relations between the two states.

(i) That the principles and purposes of the Charter of the United Nations shall govern the relations between the two countries.

Simla Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So since Pakistan and India failed to resolve dispute between them so it is back to UN for resolution. :)

Learn first what freedom of speech even means before spewing venom out of your abusive mouth!

I perfectly know freedom of speech. I just won't tolerate your use of lies to attack my country along with Bharatis.

Even dogs have some loyalty but a filthy pile of shit like you have no loyalty. You just have clients and you laid down to the highest bidder.

Jammu and Kashmir out of U.N. list of disputes - The Hindu
Jammu and Kashmir out of U.N. list of disputes
Jammu and Kashmir has been removed from the United Nations list of unresolved disputes, in a setback to Pakistan which has been asking the world body to intervene on the issue.

The omission of Jammu and Kashmir from the list of disputes under the observation of the Security Council was noticed by Pakistan, whose envoy has filed a protest.

“The Jammu and Kashmir dispute was not mentioned in the context of unresolved long-running situations,” Pakistan's acting envoy to the U.N. Amjad Hussain B Sial said. “We understand this was an inadvertent omission, as Jammu and Kashmir is one of the oldest disputes on the agenda of the Security Council,” he said, speaking at the General Assembly session, which was discussing the functioning and reform of the Security Council.

It was organised by the U.K., which holds the presidency of the Security Council this month.

Pakistan has been asking the U.N. to intervene to help resolve the issue, but India has always maintained that the dispute has to be resolved bilaterally.

Already discussed in previous pages. It is a lie. United Nations never said that it has removed Kashmir from its list of disputes. There is official link from United Nations to prove anything like this.

I again say. This is nothing but a lie. Kashmir as of today is a disputed territory as per United Nation resolutions. :)

either in the interests of CONSISTENCY or accepting ground realities

indians tend to be one-track-minded people......well so are we, clearly

how many CMs in Kashmir's neighbour, india, will call for self-automomy and self rule?

i appreciate your ability to keep a cool head and debate. I hope your conduct will rub off on your fellow country-men (some of whom have been here a LOT longer than you but still have a ways to go)

Every CM of J&K asks us for Self Rule and Autonomy....I am not denying the fact of it..Even i am tired of this emotional discussion on Kashmir...So i put my facts i feel upfront...As i stated, i agree that most of the Kashmir valley people are not alligned to be India...So what...that is my next question...I am trying to understand why they do not like it? Forget about human right that happened from post independence...In 1947, there was not any histroy of Indian army atrocities...So what was the reason apart from religion that make us to think that they can not stay with India?...

Read my ealrier post again, i am not questioning your point that most of the Kashmir valley people would like to stay with India...Rather the i am questioning the reason behind the mindset of the people..

China occupited Tibet...Did you think China at any point of time walk away from Tiber just because native people will not like it?...In the same vein, i am going by your argument too...Let us assume, India occupied the Kashmir valley...Why do you think India will walk away from Kashmir valley just because people do not like to be part of Hindu majority nation? Do not you think it will be a blunder to allow nation to develop in our norther part of country who do not like us?....

Kashmir isn't going anywhere dudes...the only way pakistani Fauj can get Kashmir is war...terrorists and everything else in between has run their course.

oh my dear Indian brothers, you all are so naive. Its hilarious.
If the Hurriyat leaders had gone for dinner, then it would be good sign for India, the fact that they did not go is because, they were upset with the Pakistani GOVERNMENT for NOT raising the Kashmir issue. They are basically agreeing with the Pakistan army stand point, that Kashmir is a core issue of Pakistan. You just recently heard our army chief stating that. They want it spread on every international forum, and they are willing to embarrass the Pakistani government, and now nawaz and his goons will realize that and will not make such a mistake again.

Patriotic Pakistani net force,bad news for u,,,,hurriyat leader rejected the invitation,,time to close this thread :lol:

Budde ke paas koi chaara nahi tha...remember the veiled threat issued by Mr.Dulat that these jokers are alive because India and RAW is merciful and does not emulate isi on killing off the dissidents covertly.

Also, a veiled threat was issued to the terrorist named salauddin or something that his son is studying in a sri nagar college.

If the Hurriyat leaders had gone for dinner, then it would be good sign for India, the fact that they did not go is because, they were upset with the Pakistani GOVERNMENT for NOT raising the Kashmir issue. They are basically agreeing with the Pakistan army stand point, that Kashmir is a core issue of Pakistan. You just recently heard our army chief stating that. They want it spread on every international forum, and they are willing to embarrass the Pakistani government, and now nawaz and his goons will realize that and will not make such a mistake again.

Yeah..go ahead and embarrass your elected government. .In fact raheel Sharif should bring in martial law..because the three main parties in pakistan are all incompetent.

A real shame to see a good poster get banned because of anger management issues. Please remember that at the end of the day, despite the shirty politics and all the geo strategic blah, blah we are all under this blue sky creatures made by a single workman; and however we deceive ourselves, as dear on to god is the poor peasant as the mighty prince.

Humble respect to Pakistani members, please refrain from fighting on the forum, if you notice someone trolling, don't feed them use the report button instead, use your youthful energies towards more positive pursuits than playing verbal ping-pong with someone over the internet.

India didn't host any party for Baluch rebels
Inviting separatists from a 'hostile' country publicly is a stupid idea anyway. India must be meeting Baluch rebels, but perhaps covertly. And that IS what makes sense. Not this eye candy that is being peddled herein. In fact it is India's duty to try to foment as much trouble in Pakistan as possible, to aim to create fissures and hopefully engage their energies within their nation. Rest is all diplomatic speak.

I did not mind reading your entire post...But here is my response..

1- There is not denying of the fact that people of Kashmir Valley is more anti Indian than rest of the parts of my nation...I understand it and accepts it.
2 - It is also a fact generations are lost of the Kashmir people for their fight against India..
3- Indian army like any other Army are not angels...Army is army..Without any doubt, human right abuses happen and that triggers unhappiness in the people...If i will have in place of the kashmir valley people, i might have behaved in the same way..
4- But above all, the larger question is that Army styas because there is some anti national activity...Now Army does not stay in other parts of India where life is normal...So in order to address the human right issue, we have to understand root cause of the problem.
5- Even if i am trying to be rationale for the sake of discussion, India is not a true sense secular, like Europe and West, but we are trying to improve in each passing year to improve ourselves.To have a successful secular society, a nation must be able to provide basis fulfillment to its citizen...And we are still not able to do it..Hence when a struggle for resource happens, majority always dominates minority irrespective of religion or caste..It is not like only people of minority religion are not denied certain opportunity, rather even lower caste people are been neglected too.

So the point i am making here is that the opinion of Kashmir valley that they can not stay with India because they are different does not hold true for us...We can not beleive it that in spite of us being a nation os hundreds of diverse groups,religion and type of people, what is so special of Kashmir valley that they can stay with us...except their blind hatred or Hindu people?....And this is where my all empathy for them ends....I can not be empathetic to the people who simply hates because I am a Hindu....Let us for a moment assume that Kashmir valley makes up with Pakistan....Cani the reason why Pakistan is an better alternative than India rather than only simillarity that Pakistan is a Musim nation....
This is my 2nd problem....

Understanding Norway is too much dear friend...If some people can not understand Indian democracy,then Norway is qualitatively too good to understand for any one..
Very simplistic but close. :tup: But I dont think you would have reacted the way Kashmiri Muslim youth did in 1990. This was before the Army was posted. I don't think you would have torn down the temples. This was before the Babri. I don't think you would have attacked, burnt and driven away your neighbors for being Hindus, or terrorized them with Islamic slogans. This was before all that happened. So I dont think you would have done that - any of that.

Like I said, its a very naive view, but I appreciate your level headedness.

The Kashmir issue is, like any other issue in the world, actually very simple.
In this case its this - RELIGION.

Imagine these two scenarios - India is a Muslim majority country with Shariah in place. Would Kashmir have been an issue then?
Kashmir is a Hindu majority area. Would Kashmir have been an issue then?

Think about it. :)

Sure I am a Ghaddar because I actively criticize Pak government. Wanna meet? :D
i always called you out from day one.

Umm...everything is fine.. just one little mistake there.. Counter-insurgency in J&K is carried out by the police and not army..Also, not that many soldiers are there. The concentration is higher than usual though. But then again, after the wars in 1965, 1971 and most recent Kargil, you expected something else ?
not many soldiers??
700,000 for 12 million people?? thats like .80 of a soldier for every kashmiri.

As Kashmiri Hindus, they are not bound to exhibit their loyalties to kashmiri Muslims alone :D :D :D

I thank G-d everyday I am not a dumb Pakistani anymore :D :D :D
and we are glad the that likes of you are not pakistani anymore....
a dog is more loyal then your kind...
your a special kind of person the likes asma janghir, najam sethi ect.

your shameless creature i am so happy that your filthy body doesnt inhabit pakistani land, your shameless disloyal piece of shit.

He won't read it. He is a parrot just like other gullible Pakistanis of PDF :D :D :D
and you are a pedophile with the picture of a little boy.

True, but I spent half of my life in Norway, that makes me part norwegian :D :D :D
lmao:woot::woot::woot::woot:
you are a naturalized citizen, your will never be part Norwegian, no matter how hard you try to lick their *** you can never be Norwegian, because you are a filthy indian.

I am an Insafian so many POTIANS of PDF support me as well unfortunately! :D :D :D
your a mother fucker indian piece of shit.

Do you know, number of rapes happening in Pakistan, per capita is 15 times more than in India ?
any proof of these claims?
your inhibitor of the rape capitol

Do you realize Syed Ali Shah Geelani advocates the Kashmir is not a border dispute between India and Pakistan, while Pakistan considers Kashmir to be their part ?

You need to know what you are talking about before opening your mouth.

Unlike Afghanistan, child rapists are actually punished in India...
what about in norway??? becuase they letting you roam free.

Pakistan won't get an inch of Kashmir from India, now that they have lost Siachen, Bangladesh, parts of Kashmir to China because of their own stupidities :D :D :D
@Horus
please change the flags of this piece of _ _ _ _

Back
Top Bottom