What's new

Pakistan to give access to Russia to warm Water

false! give me an example, we rejected the u.s in mmrca! its u guys that are doing the licking we are laid back isolated

Then let me use the hot topic as an example as it is fresh on people's minds.

India sat on the fence and the Russians didn't like that. They offered you the chance to join but you've refused and they have respected you enough not to back Pakistan's application to become a full member state of the SCO. However India decides to ditch their deal and went for some NATO planes. Therefore the Russian felt incredibly betrayed so they did a massive U-Turn on india and backed pakistan as well as putting pen to paper on several lucrative deals. As said before, sitting on the fence will only get you going for the short term. By refusing to fully commit, you will simply be left alone or become isolated in the region.

U are DUMB SIRRRRR
Why is Russia worried about MMRCA, when they have secured the deal for Pak fa 5th gen plane For 35 BILLION dollars!!!!!! THE BIGGEST EFFING MILITARY SALE!!!!! hahahah /HAHAHAHAH

Hey Karachi Punk, its big kids talking, go play along with taliban

The F 35 is the largest military sale at 382 Billion dollars.

U are DUMB SIRRRRR
Why is Russia worried about MMRCA, when they have secured the deal for Pak fa 5th gen plane For 35 BILLION dollars!!!!!! THE BIGGEST EFFING MILITARY SALE!!!!! hahahah /HAHAHAHAH

Hey Karachi Punk, its big kids talking, go play along with taliban

Secured a deal with pak-Fa and so? Do you honestly think Russians will be blackmailed by it?
India is only one of its customer and selling arms is only one way for Russia to make money. The ocean contains many fishes my friend.
Will India pull out of Pak-Fa? then where and who will India get it's stealth fighter from I wonder? :lol:
So much for your dumb remark. :azn:

Wow thats how much the US is paying Lockheed for the deal!!! thats DOMESTICCC how is that even relevant to international Indian-Russian deal!!! wow please come back when u make sense!!!

You have gone full retard.

The F 35 is already signed up with 10 countries accounting for some 2,400 planes.

You have gone full retard.

The F 35 is already signed up with 10 countries accounting for some 2,400 planes.

Don't have to take the kid too seriously. Just entertain him until he gets sent packing for holiday. :azn:

Zardari has given statement most probably in an interview that pakistan is ready to give access to russia to warm water .... now that is a great strategic move by pakistani think tank ...... and moreover Gillani will be heading to china on 14 days official tour .....

As usual a strategic blunder by us.

Russia wouldn't leave India at any cost, MMRCA withstanding. There is too much at stake.

So whether we give them hot water or gas or whatever, they wouldn't budge from their ally.

Seriously did u guys think they would :cheesy: !!!!!

Our ally is China and we have to live with that whether we have a choice or not.

As usual a strategic blunder by us.

Russia wouldn't leave India at any cost, MMRCA withstanding. There is too much at stake.

So whether we give them hot water or gas or whatever, they wouldn't budge from their ally.

Seriously did u guys think they would :cheesy: !!!!!

Our ally is China and we have to live with that whether we have a choice or not.

Basically India and Russia are allies but their relationship took a bit of a dive recently over arms deals (India ditched the fighter plane contract in favour of French and Russian always increasing the price of the carrier - Vikramaditya).

Real allies are still going to be China - Pakistan. Russia only gotten involved because they want to stabilize the region and secure its future needs from Africa and the ME as well as expanding options of national interest..

I guess Russia is looking at the bigger picture here. Russia-China-Pakistan-Iran cooperation forms a potent force in Asia. The US made some bad moves by placing missiles so close to Russia and this might be why they want to make sure that they don't become stranded, hence the improvement in relations.

We need them in a lot of issues and they need us.

What surprises me is the keeness (and ensuing appreciation of that) in Pakistan to offer its territory or something of it for garnering favours from a new best friend against an earlier best friend.

It was always there. Gifting a part of Kashmir to China. Hoping to be a satellite state. Then allowing its soil to be used for the famed Islamic struggle of Afghanistan. Then doing a volte-face and a la musshharraf. The leasing Gilgit Baltistan. And now offering Russia the same warm waters against the idea of which Zia had originally gone to America and created the magreb and gulistan of peaceful civilians. And all these favours everytime for a new best friend against mostly an earlier best friend.

Ahh..... I forgot. Pakistan is a very stratecgetictactically located country!!

Basically India and Russia are allies but their relationship took a bit of a dive recently over arms deals (India ditched the fighter plane contract in favour of French and Russian always increasing the price of the carrier - Vikramaditya).

Real allies are still going to be China - Pakistan. Russia only gotten involved because they want to stabilize the region and secure its future needs from Africa and the ME as well as expanding options of national interest..

So in the context of why Russia and India will not be friends, can you please give a reason for the bolded part. I would really love to know in this context your logic for China and Pakistan being real allies.

China must be happy, because it China who gave Pak push inn SCO.

:yahoo:
"Garam Pani", that is what the Russians will get.

BTW, it was this very same "garam Pani" (Warm Water) issue which brought the the erstwhile USSR (including Russia) to Afghanistan.
Which made USA decide not to give it to them.
Which made Pakistan decide that the USSR must not be allowed to get it.
Which made the CIA and ISI cook up a plan to prevent it.
Which helped to create the Mujahideen and then Taliban.
Which made the Saudis to come on board to fund that plan.
Which brought Osama Bin Laden to Afghanistan to execute that plan.
Which started "Charlie Wilson's War".
Which led to the USSR withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Which led to the US withdrawal from the area.
Which led to creation of Al Qaida and the "Talibanisation" of Afghanistan.
Which led to 9/11.
Which led to the "WOT".
Which led to the return of USA to Afghanistan.
Which led to Osama Bin Laden running around all over the place inluding Somalia and Tora Bora.
Which led to US carpet bombing of Tora Bora.
Which led to Osama Bin Laden looking for a "country estate"
Which brought Osama Bin Laden to a "mansion" in Abbotabad.
Which in the meanwhile gave a chance all kinds of "unemployed and under-employed" terrorists a chance to go around bombing all over Pakistan and kill many innocent Pakistanis.
Which brought droves of CIA agents including "Raymond Davis" all around Pakistan.
Which led to some guys being killed in Lahore.
Which led to "Raymond Davis" being arrested and then released.
Which actually was the cover for the US plan to take out Osama Bin Laden.
Which brought the US Navy seals to Abottabad.
Which led to the elimination of Osama Bin Laden.
Which led to fish in the Arabian Sea having a hearty unforgettable meal.
Which was followed by Zardari's trip to Moscow.
Which led to Pakistan offering "Garam Pani" (Warm Water) access to the Russians.
Which Pakistan did not want to do in the first place.
Which led to so many things happening.
Which makes one wonder??

ALL THIS FOR SOME "GARAM PANI" (Warm water)????????????????????? :confused:

Is this another attempt against Pakistan............or just jeleousy..........that russia is coming near to Pakistan after India.....and Pakistan might get some tech from them which India is using...........i am smelling something is burning........

Better to involve the neighboring countries to solve their internal problems other than the outsiderz...:)

It will be a dream come true if Russians cooperate with us over the completion of Kalabagh Dam..

Back
Top Bottom