What's new

Pakistan to give access to Russia to warm Water

HeHeHe,
What is confusing is that the country concerned was so confused that so much destruction and mayhem (still unending) was needed to get to what could have been done so simply and directly in the first place so many years ago.
Ahaa, but the world is round,no.

Happy?? We should be commiserating with them for all the extremely painful convolutions that were required to get to this point.

Yes it could have been done simply and directly. I blame America for this. First they allied with Pakistan and then turn around and sanctioned its ally only to come back to them to get them involved in the American WoT. Sadly for the Americans, they will not be having it their way for long. Especially when both China and Russia decides to get involved to safeguard Pakistan-Sino-Russo benefits. Therefore any major offensive to disrupt Pakistan would result in confrontations with the other two nuclear powers in Asia.

Khala ji ka ghar
Mausi ka ghar

whatever.

:rofl:

LOL .. genius if Pakistan did not side wiht the US then who did we side with ? The Russians I suppose
Americans were too cowardly to face the Russians in open combat thats why they armed, funnded and nurtured the very same group that they are fighting in afghanistan

University of Nebraska

You must believe in what a Pakistani writes on the issue.

Read Bear Trap by Brig Yousaf, who was the ISI man running the operations.

It was Zia's brainchild!

Good Bye America ...Hello Russia , Hello China ..we want to join SCO ..:)

With the Russians now willing to back Pakistan to join SCO I am pretty sure the only obstacle is cleared.
We can all look forward to working together as an alliance to better our economic, cultural, military, intelligence sharing, and counterterrorism cooperations. :smitten:

Well said , we have to strengthen our evergreen relation with China and work on establishing better relations with Russia.

its not like italian job,its much more difficult than this;)

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

With the Russians now willing to back Pakistan to join SCO I am pretty sure the only obstacle is cleared.
We can all look forward to working together as an alliance to better our economic, agricultural, military, intelligence sharing, and counterterrorism coperations. :smitten:

plz do it fast for the sake of bold part

plz do it fast for the sake of bold part

It will happen soon enough. I am sure with the help of China and Russia's economy and military as well as other SCO member states assistance, terrorism would be better handled.

America's insufficient assistance to the cause has left Pakistan hanging on a thin thread, but not for long :cheers:

Even if there is no SCO involved, I feel that it is about time we improved relations with different countries and learn to look at things without the American screen.

The credit goes to former Pres. Musharraf though, he was the one who brought Pakistan onto the Global Stage and made a strategically important move in improving relations with Russia.

Should have sent someone better to Russia for talks IMO.

It is a great move if we can persuade Russia to use Gwadar for economic purposes.

So give me some credible news source where Russia invited Pakistan to join SCO.

Less dependence on Amrika means less pressure and exposure.

So give me some credible news source where Russia invited Pakistan to join SCO.

Less dependence on Amrika means less pressure and exposure.

There is a post earlier quoting "Rupeenews" saying Goodbye USA...........
Thats as credible as it can be.

The thing is, sooner or later, Putin will send a message to Pakistani civilian government. I do not care if this was just a tactic but in the near future, something is coming up.

What you guys think if CHINA RUSSIA INDIA PAKISTAN CRIP formed an alliance, most powerful bloc? Add Saudia Arabia then for sure it will be

If India stops screwing over and over again and if Pakistani generals stop towing American agenda, this will be the MOST powerful region in terms of economy and military.

An alliance between Russia, China, Pakistan, India and Iran will change the world forever. This alliance will force Afghanistan to join and American adventure in CARs will have a significant blow.

NATO will be gone forever and they might go to US-Mexico border...

Back
Top Bottom