What's new

Pakistan to fight for terrorist convict's release

wrong decision. it will tarnish the image of paksitan worst than it is right now.

pakistan need to keep their hand out of this mess atleast for now.

Pakistan and Pakistanis are the slaves of their own mentality. The day Pakistanis understand that, everything will change.

Sure, we have flaws of our own mentalities, but so do all nations- it boils down to how the government handles the average man's strengths and weaknesses. Right now, as you can see, our government doesn't care too much.

Anyway, you should keep Pakistan bashing aside for a bit. What I meant by 'slave to America' was that we are being used by America and we have lost a lot.

Imagine it in your own country. What if you were pressured to dirty your hands and create a paramilitary force (which you will be forced to fight yourself later on) in order to fight a superpower who has paired up with a natural enemy as a neighbor? Yes, I am talking about the soviet afghan war. Sure, we saved South Asia from communism, but what did we get? A friendly afghanistan? Nope. Infact, the war on terror made Pakistan dig up a fresh grave again and take the war into our own land.

Our soldiers lost their lives fighting a superpower that had little to do with us, our money was lost doing so, and our stability was shattered like glass.

It is time we stand up. I don't care if we become another Iran in the eyes of the rest of the world (when did the west respect us anyway?), I hope that Pakistan will only fight for and stand with other Muslims because that is where we will find true friendship.

If any one in local US case , bears weapons they are just given a 1-2 year sentence max , here

a) There are conflicting reports
b) No video evidence
c) No actual harm - a women kidnapped and her children missing
year he will be all warm and fuzzy for her kidnappers

If iran can free the stoning lady , so should she be freed citizen of pakistan are not to be kidnapped , as such its our gov responsibility to bring them back into Pakistani territory

Back
Top Bottom