What's new

Pakistan to face economic sanctions if doesn't open NATO routes

Our territory, we can do anything with it. Afghanistan is not a landlocked by Pakistan - go from Iran or go from Russia. Why are you after us?
I would like to ask why then Pakistan talks about being the part of Aghan solution, you have to give something when you expect something back.. This is not 'it does not suite me so will not do'.

I would like to ask why then Pakistan talks about being the part of Aghan solution, you have to give something when you expect something back.. This is not 'it does not suite me so will not do'.

we have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan otherwise we end up having to feed and house refugees not Indians or Americans who have no border with Afghanistan which we can ill afford.

do you need a geography lesson as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gmEp97yQcRQ

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Is the proverbial man ready, willing and able to learn? If not, he better get used to not eating "fish", I guess.

well we are aready.facing the "wrath" of international gangsters.....oh i mean community..
they cant do any worse.

You serious ? Its only Pakistan that will take soft loans and aids from Pakistan . With out US money your situation would worsen further .

Fine with me, I'm being a nutcase, I don't want it, my problem. US can take its money and do what it wants with it, no need for soft loans or aid.

well we are aready.facing the "wrath" of international gangsters.....oh i mean community..
they cant do any worse.

Just don't be too sure of that. Things can get a lot worse for Pakistan, and it would be best not to allow that to happen.

Is the proverbial man ready, willing and able to learn? If not, he better get used to not eating "fish", I guess.

well we learn from the Chinese. I as a Pakistani prefer Chinese assistance. They have won our hearts and minds. Something your beloved all knowing can do no wrong Americans could learn from

Fine with me, I'm being a nutcase, I don't want it, my problem. US can take its money and do what it wants with it, no need for soft loans or aid.

Of course if Pakistan can meet its loan repayment commitments, or default, your approach would work out just fine too.

well we learn from the Chinese. I as a Pakistani prefer Chinese assistance. They have won our hearts and minds. Something your beloved all knowing can do no wrong Americans could learn from

Don't be too surprised if China participates in sanctions, should it come to that, which I hope it does not.

Of course if Pakistan can meet its loan repayment commitments, or default, your approach would work out just fine too.

These are my issues, what is the point in arguing in a discussion where the international community would put sanctions on me, for not giving US a supply route? Main pagal, main sanki, theek hai. You should talk about your issue in justifying why you can place sanctions on me, when you have Iran and Russian options available. You can't say we as Pakistan are doing some sort of crime against humanity by blocking Afghanistan, we haven't blocked it since you have other options.

Last time we backed out of the conference of Afghan solution as well, we need an apology now to come back.

we have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan otherwise we end up having to feed and house refugees not Indians or Americans who have no border with Afghanistan which we can ill afford.

do you need a geography lesson as well?

American Geography - YouTube
Exactly, so if you want peace and harmony there is something which needs to be done. NATO supplies are for defeating the Aghani Taliban and other terrorists, which there are many, which have destroyed exactly what you seek..

Just don't be too sure of that. Things can get a lot worse for Pakistan, and it would be best not to allow that to happen.

VC -You missing something. The ones that will suffer are those bent leaders we have that have beel on the payroll of the US. The average Pakistani cant suffer much more hardship. Economic sanctions right now will hurt our leaders the most. Dont forget when US assistance stopped in the 90s our economy improved. I wish we had leaders to make thes strong decisions and at the same time were not easily bribed - thats our lands weakness.

If nothing else US is a space capable country, it can launch a rocket to space, land on the moon, then when the moon and Afghanistan align, it can speed its way down. No airspace rights needed as well.

Don't be too surprised if China participates in sanctions, should it come to that, which I hope it does not.

Unke dimagh main aye ya na aye, aap pattian parha lo.

These are my issues, what is the point in arguing in a discussion where the international community would put sanctions on me, for not giving US a supply route? Main pagal, main sanki, theek hai. You should talk about your issue in justifying why you can place sanctions on me, when you have Iran and Russian options available. You can't say we as Pakistan are doing some sort of crime against humanity by blocking Afghanistan, we haven't blocked it since you have other options..........

It is not going to be as simple as that. Nobody will say the sanctions are for blocking supply routes. The sanctions could be easily made on grounds of Pakistan no longer being an ally but an adversary in the WoT, with failure to eliminate terrorist sanctuaries from its territory. The rest will follow.

Pakistan's policies should avoid that possibility.

Back
Top Bottom