What's new

Pakistan to face economic sanctions if doesn't open NATO routes

Our territory, we can do anything with it. Afghanistan is not a landlocked by Pakistan - go from Iran or go from Russia. Why are you after us?

have you hearda bully bullying the weak countris, pakistan may have nukes, but it doesnt have the guts to even use a fire cracker against enemies, and its long history of slavery against US, a slave that doesnt know its rights and sovereignty and lets america violate it and doesnt even bother

Bro, do you have any idea of 'ground realities' of this world? And stop using the world Inshallah for these kinds of silly assertions.
brothr I feel and understands ure emotions/feelings and the situation in front of us.....but I was trying to say what we are gonna face in a very near future....there is noway to hide or runnaway from it even if its a disaster or survival.....we gotta cross that river of Fire and destruction in order to survive. Maybe my words look awkward and offending to U but there is no escape from it nomatter what we do.We gotta face the realiti bother we gotta face it...:coffee:

Pakistan and only Pakistan have the right to decide when to open or close the NATO supply route but at the moment they are stuck between the devil and the dark blue sea. My openion would be to open the route for now, a hurt lion can only get killed while hunting a bufflow, wait recover and then decide.

This is a good chance for Pakistan to move towards Russia and Iran. We've missed a lot of opportunities, but really this time there are Russian officials travelling around in Pakistan nowadays and we've just inked a multi billion dollar trade deal with Iran (avoiding U.S concerns)....

I suggest "Non alignment".

America can only BLACKMAIL and attack from the back, just like using BLA!
Declare the war and watch 180 million soldiers of PAKISTAN making hell of US like we did with USSR.
No area around the nato supply is in peace.
Pak army should keep the supply blocked and should start quick operations around the areas of Nato supply routes because MANY TRUCKS WERE GONE MISSING!

Sanctions on Pakistan have brought wonders to our defense industry, it was only after 'Pressler amendments' in 1990s that Pakistan followed a path of indigenous weapons development program in collaboration with China and on it's own.

On the other hands, aid has always slowed us down and made us dependent; the aid which in most part is not spent where it is most needed.

In my opinion, just keeping the NATO supply closed will earn us friendship from other nations.

China will be happy, NATO is there to encircle China's supply routes.

Russia will be happy, we have served it the control of any NATO action in the region (invasion of Iran, for example) in a platter.

Iran will be happy, the 'invasion level buildup' in Afghanistan has come to a grounding halt.

When the interests of nations will merge in the area, new defense, diplomatic and economic collaborations will emerge as result.

The closure of the supply routes, whether needed or not, was bound to create a reaction. Pakistan better be ready for it, or reopen the routes. Pretty simple.

The closure of the supply routes, whether needed or not, was bound to create a reaction. Pakistan better be ready for it, or reopen the routes. Pretty simple.

I think American sanctions would be good for Pakistan. China and Iran not only border us but would trade with us. It would assist in making us more self reliant. After the sanctions in the nineties the following ten years we started producing JF17 Al khaid etc

Sanctions have never worked when there are larger countries that will continue to deal with you like the Chinese.

I think these desperate acts by Americans actually exposes and shows what a weak position they are in. The three countries that could provide routes are Iran lol. Then Russia or Pakistan. If Russia and Pakistan coordinated oh btw is not Putin coming to Islamabad what was that for lol

Why is this idiot acting like America's chamcha? Of course everyone knows that NATO will threaten any number of repercussions if routes remain closed. The reason they don't do it is because

a) it would prove that the supply routes are important for NATO, contrary to some "expert" opinions.
b) it would worsen America's image in the Muslim world to target yet another Muslim country.

Let NATO make the move and shoulder the consequences. Servile idiots in the PPP government should keep their mouth shut.

It was exacted from you. we do not hope good from Amrekis and Adhey Amreci's

mr. cb4, YEAH, WE'RE SOOOo AFRRRAID... Haha... LoL... First come up with success in Afghanistan... :D
:Cheers:

Back
Top Bottom