What's new

Pakistan to export Chloroquine tablets to US, UK, Italy among others

Shah_Deu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
For all those Indian friends who were wondering if Modi should send Chloroquine Tablets to Pakistan or not!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1551073

Pakistan to send chloroquine tablets to US, Saudi Arabia among others: Awan

April 21, 2020
Dawn.com

Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Firdous Ashiq Awan on Tuesday said that the federal cabinet has decided to send chloroquine tablets to "friendly nations" to help them in their time of need.

While briefing the media after a cabinet meeting in Islamabad, Awan said that one million chloroquine tablets will be sent to Saudi Arabia and United States each, 500,000 to Turkey and Italy each, 5m to the United Kingdom, 700,000 to Kazakhstan and 300,000 to Qatar.

The SAPM added that Prime Minister Imran Khan informed the cabinet that leaders of some countries had called him and expressed a desire to import the tablets from Pakistan following some encouraging results in treating the coronavirus.

"Pakistan has always been asking these countries for something or the other. So, for the sake of humanity and to improve Pakistan's credibility and face value, this is a good chance to help them in this time of need," she said.

She also said that Pakistan had some 40 million tablets in stock and possessed the raw material to make even more.

Last edited:
I'm not sure we use it in the UK for treatment yet. @Adam_Khan can you spread some light?

It's hardly used here in Uk,there is a hospital in Wales which has started using chloroquine in a trial while a University hospital has started using plasma from patients who have recently recovered from the illness however the results are still awaited.

PS, I am myself covid positive though the tough phase of the infection is finally over for me.

Wait wtf I thought Hydroxychloroquine was an Indian invention 1000 years ago right after vedic spaceships. The whole time world was struggling to make this drug. Some sources close to giant phermaceutical companies even claimed this drug was nothing short of Jesus coming.
Fun facts: Formula to make this anti malaria drug came from physicist of Gujrat, expert in Muslim welfare the great Mr. Narendar Modi g who once was struggling to poop on railway line due to constipation & suddenly his mind got diverted to a mosquito biting his filthy butt. Hell break loose suddenly. He then spent countless hours researching on how to oppress Muslims in bharat & finally came up with the drug the world badly needed but didn't deserve. Rise of India was imminent now. Slum dog millionaire no more...

For all those Indian friends who were wondering if Modi should send Chloroquine Tablets to Pakistan or not!
lol you ame these indian cartoons and their clown govt seriously>

indians are just attention seekers clowns thats it no one in the world take them seriously they are just used for low level jobs thats it !!!!

Back
Top Bottom