What's new

Pakistan to continue supporting Kashmiris' freedom struggle: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

MUZAFFARABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Thursday vowed that Pakistan would continue its political and diplomatic support for the people of Kashmir in their struggle for freedom and right to self-determination.
That should have read: Pakistan would continue its political, diplomatic and military support....

Why is Nawaz shying away from this fact? The whole world knows it!!! It's been three decades of a proxy war against India with the help of their 'strategic assets'.....the 'good' terrorists!

What was Nawaz thinking when he gave out this 'freedom struggle' statement? He shouldd first sort out the freedom struggles taking place within Pakistan itself before thinking about helping Kashmiris with their so called 'freedom struggle'!!

My opinion is meaningless. :)

We should let the Kashmiris decide.
Collection of everybody's opinions is what matters. When people decide, they do so on the basis of their opinion.

So I'm interested in your opinion.

Coward keyboard warrior..
What else you could accept from Fake & Coward democracy land like India.

10968421_401187370050046_8210488770341386545_n.jpg

Collection of everybody's opinions is what matters. When people decide, they do so on the basis of their opinion.

So I'm interested in your opinion.

My opinion, let the people who are the biggest stakeholders to have their say. I am no stakeholder in Kashmir, I am a stakeholder in Pakistan. The only stake holder in Kashmir are the Kashmiri themselves. Let them have their say.

Me I am for the Chand Tara, i will focus my energies on my own nation.

My opinion, let the people who are the biggest stakeholders to have their say. I am no stakeholder in Kashmir, I am a stakeholder in Pakistan. The only stake holder in Kashmir are the Kashmiri themselves. Let them have their say.

Me I am for the Chand Tara, i will focus my energies on my own nation.

Well, according to the words of your OM and according to the past history of the two countries, Pakistan is a stkeholder in the issue. Pakistanis have supported, and from this news it seems they will continue to support the Kashmir freedom/seperatism cause. My only question was whether you agree with that, whether you think your country should continue supporting that cause. Not you personally, but your country - should your country continue to spend resources and effort in supporting Kashmiri freedom/seperatism?

A few Pakistani members have already declared that they want their country to continue supporting it, and I was just asking whether you think so too.

Coward is the one who sits on the internet and screams "get out, get out" in capital letters, instead of going and fighting and trying to make them get out. LOL.

The Indian army, police, government, legislators, admiinistrators and people are there to stay. Cowards screaming on PDF will not make any difference to that reality.

BTW now it's 800,000? Damn, I wonder what the total strength of the army is.
You Indians are Coward. Because what is the reason to have 800.000 Coward Indian Army in our Jammu & Kashmir? Dosen`t matter if your poor army will stay there more 20 years. We will NEVER become under your pressure you coward.

Including the 1/3rd part of Kashmir your nation holds, I assume.

Did you read what I said without the cynicism in your heart! YES! Including Azad Kashmir! Kashmir is for the Kashmiris!

I have no Say in Kashmir and nor does your country! Let the Kashmiris have their say! Be brave India, if you are righteous then you will be redeemed.

Well, according to the words of your OM and according to the past history of the two countries, Pakistan is a stkeholder in the issue. Pakistanis have supported, and from this news it seems they will continue to support the Kashmir freedom/seperatism cause. My only question was whether you agree with that, whether you think your country should continue supporting that cause. Not you personally, but your country - should your country continue to spend resources and effort in supporting Kashmiri freedom/seperatism?

A few Pakistani members have already declared that they want their country to continue supporting it, and I was just asking whether you think so too.

Bahi Jan!

Read my words! I don't have a stake in Kashmir! I have a stake in my country which is Pakistan. I am busy doing things here. Let the Kashmiris have their say, You asked for my opinion. I have provided you that, yet you continue to question it?

Are you here to argue or listen? Make up your mind. And I repeat again if you have a comprehension issue! I have no stake in Kashmir because I am not a Kashmiri. The only country I care about is Pakistan. Let Kashmiris speak about Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom