What's new

Pakistan to continue supporting Kashmiris' freedom struggle: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

That is exactly what I am implying, stop being nice and caring about what world would say they already give a damn about us so start exploiting India's internal weaknesses to maximum. I bet you it won't take long to bring India down from rising shinning status, world's favorite child to something where anarchy prevails and riots are the daily norm. And this does not require that much effort either, just motivation and a spark will do.

As I said, it's a lose lose situation. It's not as if isi hasn't or isn't trying it's darnedest already..They are tapping and using your consulates in Nepal, sri lanka, bangladesh, Thailand etc to push fake currency, weapons, arms and in some cases terrorists. The returns or the proxy war isn't bearing fruit as they would imagine. Indian intelligence has been a step ahead of them in most cases.

Did you read what I said without the cynicism in your heart! YES! Including Azad Kashmir! Kashmir is for the Kashmiris!

I have no Say in Kashmir and nor does your country! Let the Kashmiris have their say! Be brave India, if you are righteous then you will be redeemed.

Our Kashmiris regularly have their say sir.

Through a free and fair ballot.

10690124_10152893569409130_4206678386394413341_n.jpg

My opinion, let the people who are the biggest stakeholders to have their say. I am no stakeholder in Kashmir, I am a stakeholder in Pakistan. The only stake holder in Kashmir are the Kashmiri themselves. Let them have their say.

Me I am for the Chand Tara, i will focus my energies on my own nation.

Wow, so now you are appealing to the moral side of India..lol. Whatever happened to all the proxies, military invasions, diplomatic pressures etc?.

I hate you Indians. Your COWARD & POOR army has killed 200.000 Innocent Kashmiri since 1988. GET LOST FROM MY KASHMIR!

I hate you too bro. And I'm not going anywhere. Keep throwing stones. Don't ever make the mistake of picking up a gun.

Do you then deny helo gunships and fighter sorties have been used in Balochistan?

Come on Imran bhai! Please. Its all over the net. How else do you think Indians would know about it? I mean we do not live there right.

How often do you see that? Man Baluchistan insurgency is doomed to die down. One day your establishment would also realize that its not cost beneficial anymore to stoke it. As I already said there are many factors contributing to the end of this insurgency. So basing your argument on Baluchistan insurgency is weak. Remember US drones also operated from one of the bases there, we may be idiots but do you think they are idiots too?

Coming back to the topic, Afghanistan episode is almost over now, so how do you look at IOK now?

Coming back to the topic, Afghanistan episode is almost over now, so how do you look at IOK now?

By 2016 BJP will control both houses.

The BJP has already entered the door in Kashmir. Matter of time before it becomes the senior partner.

Article 370 will go.

After that the kashmiris like little @cruiser here will have us as their next door neighbors. Interesting times ahead. I fancy a small log cabin by a small stream there myself. Maybe a few pretty Kashmiri girls for company. And a big shaggy mountain dog.

Wow, so now you are appealing to the moral side of India..lol. Whatever happened to all the proxies, military invasions, diplomatic pressures etc?.

Did i goto india to carry them out. Read from page one and don't make assumptions about people you don't know. Thanks a lot!

Did i goto india to carry them out. Read from page one and don't make assumptions about people you don't know. Thanks a lot!

I am just mentioned the part of your post where you seem to be appealing to India to do the "right thing" now.

Nah that is the problem they have not tried everything yet, there is a lot of potential and talent to exploited ;)

We supported one only and we were the ones who helped you put it down baby. Ehsan to man lo kum z kum.

don't u think u r being too naive in expecting much from pakistan, pakistan couldn't take back kashmir when we are at our weakest and pakistan was at its strongest .. these are different times , a lot of water has passed through ganges ... kashmir is being heavily guarded by army .. the soldeir to civilian ratio is alost 1:10 in this part of the world , neither the kashmiri civilians nor their politicians can change the existing status quo.. any armed upraisal would be put down within hours and there would be a further increase of unmarked graves in the state. neither the big mouth indian media nor indian muslims speak anything against it... coming to the intl stage whom do u expect to stand with u against india , let me guess isis ??
removal of article 370 is the only thing that is stading between changing the complete demographics of the land , there is no need for any indian from rest of the country moving in to kashmir ,settling the existing army personnel along with their families would put an end to kashmir resistance once and for all....

I am just mentioned the part of your post where you seem to be appealing to India to do the "right thing" now.

Lol... that was a tongue in cheek reply to Doppelganger who has a habit of throwing cynicism in every post laced with poor humor devoid of any wit whatsoever. And as they say "Cynicism is the last refuge of the coward".

:)

Lol... that was a tongue in cheek reply to Doppelganger who has a habit of throwing cynicism in every post laced with poor humor devoid of any wit whatsoever. And as they say "Cynicism is the last refuge of the coward".

:)

I notice you did not come back on my reply though.

Feeling quite chuffed to have come on the radar of a high ranking think tank consultant like yourself though. Will raise a toast to my self tonight in celebration. :)

I notice you did not come back on my reply though.

Feeling quite chuffed to have come on the radar of a high ranking think tank consultant like yourself though. Will raise a toast to my self tonight in celebration. :)

I keep eyes on members who show promise but also a lack a little decorum. You exhibit both, some of your posts do carry merit. And that is why you won't see me rebuke them.

Back
Top Bottom