What's new

Pakistan to conduct missile test within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i remember the news couple of months ago where Indian scientists themselves claiming that 1998 tests of India was not a complete success

Remember??? it was widely spread over the internet and peoples were anticipating another possible tests from India that never took place

they wanted more tests...and they were told that wasn't possible...
there is no ultimate bomb...it's definition keeps on getting updated every now and then...
we bank on simulation programs running on supercomputers pretty accurate but still not quite there...to improve the yield and to make your light bulb more efficient you need to upgrade your tech and pursue efficiency with filed tests...

its 23rd Feb in Pakistan

any update?

Troll like this on another indian forum.

we are waiting....There might be some delay in shipment from China...or NK, But its ok.

Actually it was already fired , it was stealth mode

means it worked :smitten:

9a4cd615ca47816b9d8bd4960254e30c.jpg

Its been very clear that Pak was never remain silent or stopped Missile technology progress but Pak havent tested announced missile test since 2008. There were few un-announced tests in 2008 and 2009 ...... I am sure that Pak have surprising capability for India in missile technology.
We heard many times since Oct 09 that Pak is going test missile....but always at the last moments the test process haulted due to different reasons......I hope this news is true..........I am expecting IRBM missile (Tippu) this time, which is MIRV capable(I guess).

INSHALLAH IT WILL BE TIPU WITH THE RANGE OF 5000KM AOR MoRE THEN IT.:pakistan:

Where were you born?? Ohh India . I really feel sorry for you. May god give you strength to deal with realities.

LOL!I could not stop laughing at this one

Pakistanis seem to be as obsessed with missiles as the afghanis are with AK-47, and Indians are with Sat Launches.

:) Here in my city we love AK-47.

I think its good that we have obsession with missiles because till the time of AQ all the funds allocated for the project were not used for the purpose.

The more we experiment with these missiles the more we develop the tech by our own.

Actually it was already fired , it was stealth mode

means it worked

yes indeed it WAS in stealth mode..:victory: after firing it nobody saw it....:taz: and will never see it again..:rofl:

:hang2:

Where were you born?? Ohh Pakistan . I really feel happy for you. May god give you strength to deal with realities in heaven or hell soon.:victory:
:rofl:

I am surprised why people like this aren't banned and their IP barred to prevent re-registration. Do we need someone spewing crap like this in 100% of their posts?

i was just replying to a post.. ban it first.. then this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom