What's new

Pakistan to buy 40 SU-35 or Euro Fighter soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said that. They are not bringing the F-35 into tenders right now.
i was giving an example on how india does NOT have acces to tender info in the f35 to be specific.

No. The IAF M2Ks are far more advanced, the radar has been modernized, the EW suite is new, it has additional nuclear capabilities. The datalinks connect the M2k to a very advanced network that the UAEAF has no access to. There's a 10 years difference between the 2k-9 and the 2kUPG.
the radar is the same for both countries the rdy-2. i would suggest looking up at their mk2 and their reconnaissance variant too
No. Egypt is buying the Mig-29M/M2. The avionics are better on the IAF Mig-29s because they carry Indian designed AESA DRFM jammers. The Mig-29M carries a very basic export package for EW.
oh to the indian mig is better because it has a indian jammer as opposed to a russain one ? how do you know the export package is "basic"
http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...an-mig_29s-to-have-latest-irst,-ew-suite.html
The Su-35 wasn't designed from the Su-30. It was designed from the Su-27.

The Su-35's electronics have been designed from the MKI program.
yes the su-25 was based of the su27 but when its development was halted in the 90's its design then went on to future non canard su-30 models. when its program resumed future break throughs from the su30 went on to the su35. it was seen as going backwards from working from the su-27 instead of the su-30

The MKI's development was paid for by India. That's why India has a say in who it is sold to.
yes, india paid for its development but it did not extend to the point that india has a say in who can buy the canard variant.

Relevant because India has a lot of access to the radar. Pak doesn't. And if Pak buys the Irbis-E equipped Su-35, then that will be to IAF's advantage.
hypothetically if they did buy it dont you think they would go for a chinese aesa instead of a russain pesa?

Now you are bringing up irrelevant points. Algeria and Malaysia are not Pakistan. India allowed the sale of the MKI to both Algeria and Malaysia. And Indian relations with Algeria is very good. They are politically aligned with us.
irrelevant points its the truth kiddo, not my fault you cant take it. yeas malaysia and algeria are not pakistan well done, but Malaysia in particular are very close to pakistan dont you think intensive training. Algeria likes to be neutral and not make enemies
Because when I gave PAF the option of the J-20, you said the J-10 has engine problems. I pointed out the Typhoon also has problems.
rubbish you said j-10 not j-20
j10 is not j20.PNG

Right now the US ain't given Pakistan anything. They need India and other ASEAN countries to counter China.

Soon India will find itself in a similar position to that of China. When that happens F-35's will be coming Pakistan's way.

Just wait and see. this is the dirty game of Washington's long term interests.

@Zarvan If that ever happens.I will personally come to your home in LAhore and give you a treat

Reactions: waz
@waz If you can think back, the one time period where it did seem that the Typhoon could realistically happen (albeit remotely) was in 2005-2006. At that time, the Typhoon was competing for a major Turkish Air Force program, and an official at the Eurofighter Consortium actually said something to the tune of "...and we believe Turkish built Typhoons could be exported to Pakistan..." Mentioning Pakistan back then was very relevant because at the time, the PAF was evaluating the Typhoon as a possible "plus one" platform to join the Block-52+ and JF-17.
indeed that was the idea, use turkey's influence on other countries to buy the typhoon highlighted countries were indeed pakistan along with the uae and qatar and other middle eastern countries.

JFT needs the least time of all the aircraft in our inventory but still i suspect 50 is not possible,40ish.
56 jets as of now are present in AF,1.5 squadrons worth of jft are in kamra going through post production checks and testing,PAF urgently needs them but also also wants to export it.
Nigeria is insisting and is waiting desperately for them too as their facility is almost ready.
NAF aircraft might be fitted with Turkish targeting pod.

There are limitations in availability of Jets.. you are not talking about Bike or car but fighter jet.. great

What exactly you are talking ? you don't have clarity about your statements.. 1.5 sqd jets! lolz ..

What is the production rate of Kamra base? Did Nigeria signed agreement to purchase jets? or you just rolled out jets before they sign.. I don't see anything called desperate.. I

official confirmation
Its getting so much interesting now, topic is in senate with this fact according to "Z" they dont know what to buy EF/Su35 :) means , AirForce yet not decided but they bring the topic to senate ,so senate has to decided from which country they will get more kickbacks :)
Offical confirmation : when a Baba Gee comes in your dream and give you a idea so you can make a thread :)
or on a gossip around the corner you can pollute PD ;) with sources.simple you can hide your self under "sources umbrella ". :)

if that is case :) now we can start any thing :)
such as all nano/super compressed material (electron/neutron )Chinese took back with them from the lab reactors :) yes its there investment they have right but they dont want to give :)

If we go for EFT, we can also invite British defense giant BAE for our JF-17........Remember how PAF lost the opportunity to bring French avionics and weapon package for JF17.....

Now, they can rectify it. By buying EFT, we will be able to bring BAE more comfortably for our JF17......

If not french package for JF17 then go and buy English one for JF-17.....Play your cards, right...

All the best, PAF. :pakistan:

I just told what PAF told senate I have added nothing and reduced nothing from statement so you want to ask any or raise any questions ask PAF not me

It's not rumour it's PAF official statement and briefing given to senate commiittee of defence
you have added nothing?
what was told was that paf is looking to buy some sophisticaed planes!! now look at your posts at page 1 and honestly tell if you can is that all you did there? the tone is always like you have been confirmed that paf is buying su35 or whatevwr. as i said, it is pretty useless but i still continue to disagree as other may see the real picture. I am not saying we are getting su35 or not, all i am doing is NOT SAYING ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS SAID BY THISE WHO MATTER!!!! Do not give people false hope

for the third time you are just beating about the bush and not answering what was asked!! also it seems you have akready started point fingers at military people by mentioning how in case this do no happen we should ask them n not you however it is you who were putting meanings to what was being said and propating a news article as official fact and confirmation.

All i am arguing is that it is not right to state thing that MIGHT happen as things that WILL happen!!!

This is all hear say. There is no indication in the article about whatplane PAF is eyeing. Till we know better this thread is superfluous and a waste of time. MODS please take notice. There is no concrete evidence to suuggest PAF is buying either of the platcorms.
A

This thread should be closed. Thee is nothing concrete to back this up. Even if there is intent this thread is 2-3 yrs too early. I will gladly salute @ Zarvan when it happens but for now this thread needs to be closed or merged with something like future options for PAF to purchase.
A
and this inst the first time either!!

Reactions: waz
There are limitations in availability of Jets.. you are not talking about Bike or car but fighter jet.. great

What exactly you are talking ? you don't have clarity about your statements.. 1.5 sqd jets! lolz ..

What is the production rate of Kamra base? Did Nigeria signed agreement to purchase jets? or you just rolled out jets before they sign.. I don't see anything called desperate.. I
60-70% availability rate,so do the maths yourself.PAF has adopted a complex log system which greatly enhances the availability of jets,not many af do that.JFT was made from ground up to be cheaper and easier to maintain.RD 93 tho suggests against it.
One squadron has 18 jets,so around 26 something jets are present in PAC kamra that are waiting for induction as soon as they get their clearance.
25/year(16/year last year) was the target set for this year.Last induction was done about a year ago.Nigeria signed the deal long ago paid for em this year and just recently a Pak military contingent visited the facility to handle JFT and signed agreement to train the staff.They are getting these on soft loans.
PAC is rolling out jets to achieve the target and to fulfil the needs PAF is going to get 1 more squadron in the year end.
I am sorry if the writing was fked up earlier, i write cluttered shit sometimes.

If we go for EFT, we can also invite British defense giant BAE for our JF-17........Remember how PAF lost the opportunity to bring French avionics and weapon package for JF17.....

Now, they can rectify it. By buying EFT, we will be able to bring BAE more comfortably for our JF17......

If not french package for JF17 then go and buy English one for JF-17.....Play your cards, right...

All the best, PAF. :pakistan:

If Pakistan some how managed to buy EFTs then it can be very beneficial for local aviation Industry, we can join TFX, have tech and engine for JFT's future blocks and also can jointly work on UAVs / Stealth UCAVs. It may fill all gaps between IAF & PAF in terms of tech.

If Pakistan some how managed to buy EFTs then it can be very beneficial for local aviation Industry, we can join TFX, have tech and engine for JFT's future blocks and also can jointly work on UAVs / Stealth UCAVs. It may fill all gaps between IAF & PAF in terms of tech.

Exactly.....Indians probably already know about SU35 and they have far more good versions than SU35 like SU-MKI upgraded and FGFA......

Indians handle Russian aircrafts pretty easily as they are allies of each other for decades....Indians know about Russian jets better than anyone....Too much experience they have on Russian jets.....So, I'll prefer EFT......

Exactly.....Indians probably already know about SU35 and they have far more good versions than SU35 like SU-MKI upgraded and FGFA......

Indians handle Russian aircrafts pretty easily as they are allies of each other for decades....Indians know about Russian jets better than anyone....Too much experience they have on Russian jets.....So, I'll prefer EFT......

If Su-35 is opted then Pakistan can ask for a highly customize version as it did with many of stuff, Pakistan can go with Chinese AESA or if available Russian AESA, it's not necessary if India operate Su-30 MKIs then Pakistan can't go for Su-35s.

If Su-35 is opted then Pakistan can ask for a highly customize version as it did with many of stuff, Pakistan can go with Chinese AESA or if available Russian AESA, it's not necessary if India operate Su-30 MKIs then Pakistan can't go for Su-35s.

Don't you think western ones are more good generally than their Russian counterparts. Indians are used too of Russian planes. They also have close relationship with Russia. We are used to of western systems and Chinese ones....

Lets see what PAF boys decide.....I hope and pray it turns out to be best for Pakistan....

But what advantages would Su-35 serve for Pakistan. EFT would give Air superiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom