What's new

Pakistan to buy 40 SU-35 or Euro Fighter soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread title catching the eye of the fanboys ...

original.gif

Fanboys after reading the title

original.gif

After reading the OP noticing no number was specified, neither the type of the aircraft ...

giphy.gif

Well played good sir haha.

Sadly, that is because there is nothing better or more productive to do in their lives.
If I am to spend 25 pages on something; I'd wait for something of actual substance.. but sadly our qaum is busy spending 25 pages on hawai news, Veena Malik's capris or why Allah will or will not accept a beard length of 6.755477 inches.
beard one is good hhhhhhh

When will Pakistan buy these Euro fighter? And who will pay for that because that are toooooo much price burden on just start growing economy

Nigeria paid 25million$ for 3 JFT and 12.5 million$ for 10 mushuk aircraft in their 2016 budget whereas Blk 2 is for 30mil$ a piece so soft loan might be it
Keep in mind deal was signed or MOU back in 2014 when the first visited the facility. They might have been since than but nothing fancy was in their budget was written about procuring aircrafts.
Of the availability i heard about high serviceability in an interview 2 3 yrs back.Even Sukhoi 30mki has >50% which is big and russian this is a small aircraft built for easy maintenance.
1 squadron worth of aircraft might be shipped to Mynmar or induct in a newer squadron of PAF by year end.
Lets not spoil the already spoiled thread visit jft forum for more info and debate.

You seems like more than Thread OP ..

@waz is that true? Nigeria paid money for jf 17!! ? lolz

MKI availability increased from past 2 years.. not 50%..

Then use your powers to shut the thread down. The point is not one of possibilities of buying the platforms in question but using a randome piece of news for a nonsensical conclusion.
A

Hi,

Just because there are no deals signed or no statements made---does not mean that things have not moved.

In the last 4 years---there were 3 instances that the Paf was inches away from signing a deal for certain aircraft---but then stepped back.

S---just because there is no movement visible---does not mean that there is no movement invisible.

We should wait and see what happens instead of speculating...Pakistan will make a major mistake if Typhoons are bought...

Most likely option for Pakistan would be to get 24 - 40 Shenyang J-16 from China.

with all due respect to all members this topic has been discussed before. I hope paf buy some jets to counter Indian rafales but the main question is can we afford them? simply because we didn't buy 8 f16 because american backed away from financing it through FMS prog,

EFT and Rafale are same league so PAF doctrine to tale down IAF Rafale threat requires 1 VS 1 . SU35 VS SU MKI does makes more sense with later SU35 offers more punch to later SU30 .Thanks to our Chest thumping friends Indians regarding white washing euro typhoons SU35 seems a logical choice

Sadly, that is because there is nothing better or more productive to do in their lives.
If I am to spend 25 pages on something; I'd wait for something of actual substance.. but sadly our qaum is busy spending 25 pages on hawai news, Veena Malik's capris or why Allah will or will not accept a beard length of 6.755477 inches.
Bhai
Tujhay khuda ka wasta hai shut this nonsense down. Your colleague agrees butdoes not do anything. Please do the right thing. It pains me to see people wasting time seeing planes where there are none.
A

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom