What's new

Pakistan to Boycott World Cup in India 2023

. Both are subhumans vermins.
poor guys deserve better - dont look like subhuman vermins to me
FvYleSNaUAMXzgV (1).jpg

About time, let's focus our energies and limited resources towards sports that are not completely dominated by any one country...

I get the point is to show anger but cant be celebrating those who celebrate our airliner crashes, APS
maybe support Windies or NZ in WC and support no one in this match (if it even happens, which we are not sure of)

Fanboying India alone is cringe, but support any team who PCT is playing against.

Then celebrate when they lose.

Bro we don’t need to celebrate either. Both are subhumans vermins. If pushed came to shove, I will root for our boys because f those dotheads transgenders

If they are "our boys" why aren't they with us when there's crazy stuff being done to the people who support them 🤔

Hit them where it hurts.

I'll be supporting Bangladesh this world cup. Makes sense given the situation we are in.

Pakistan should ban cricket altogether and exit from ICC immediately. I mean, how come you guys let India insult and humiliate Pakistan all the time is beyond me!

Don't think any real Pakistani will be supporting the team considering the human rights abuses being committed by establishment and PDM.

I'm glad we have boycotted.
What does our Cricket team have anything to do with the politics?

Nah, apne paer pe kulhadi maarne waali baat hogi. This is more about if their Asia cup hosting rights are taken away because India I think have threatened to not go (bad move, imo)

Just all drama, pretty sure there will be a massive backlash from Pk fans themselves if their board decides to boycott the WC, so the chances of that happening are zero to slim.

Anyway, white ball is time-pass anyway.. ek proper 5 match tests series karvao, spread across both mulks.. with venue 5 being hosted by whoever is in the lead. If they're tied, flip a coin. Tickets will dissapear in a mater of moments, and both countries have enough infra to quickly set up a stadium to host it. There's other ways to go about it, flip a coin, or srs negotiations whatever.

I do not like the idea of dragging our sport into politics but the BCCI has always been sorta 'run' by the ruling admin at the center who appoint all the people. Ganguly .. BJP, motabhai Jr Jah Shah hain filhaal.

In the absence of any recent border flare ups or big attacks in India that had their roots in Pk based groups..

dekho..

Nah, apne paer pe kulhadi maarne waali baat hogi. This is more about if their Asia cup hosting rights are taken away because India I think have threatened to not go (bad move, imo)

Just all drama, pretty sure there will be a massive backlash from Pk fans themselves if their board decides to boycott the WC, so the chances of that happening are zero to slim.

Anyway, white ball is time-pass anyway.. ek proper 5 match tests series karvao, spread across both mulks.. with venue 5 being hosted by whoever is in the lead. If they're tied, flip a coin. Tickets will dissapear in a mater of moments, and both countries have enough infra to quickly set up a stadium to host it. There's other ways to go about it, flip a coin, or srs negotiations whatever.

I do not like the idea of dragging our sport into politics but the BCCI has always been sorta 'run' by the ruling admin at the center who appoint all the people. Ganguly .. BJP, motabhai Jr Jah Shah hain filhaal.

In the absence of any recent border flare ups or big attacks in India that had their roots in Pk based groups..

dekho..

I believe PCB wanted written undertakings from BCCI for matches in the future.

Believe this is a good step from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom