What's new

Pakistan to be part of india after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar.

D11IStyUcAA7PQI.jpg

There's more chance of Pakistan, Brazil, Germany, Chile and Italy forming one nation by 2020 than the above happening.

I agree with Indresh Kumar in a different sense.

The various countries in the Subcontinent/South-Asia should have the same type of progressive political system and a simple border system. This should be how Iraq and Syria had the common Ba'ath political system but were two independent countries.

I don't see why anyone should object to this.

@Levina @Joe Shearer
We can not accept a secular state. End of story.

Yes Indian subcontinent at various times was ruled by persons who were followers of the Islamic faith. Don’t club it as muslim rule.

We don’t call British rule of the sub continent as Christian rule.
We don't call it that but that's exactly what it was.

didn't one if these spunk monkeys say that Pakistan will be finished by 2016 and then again by 2018? :wacko: and yet, HERE WE ARE, in their faces with their two fighters and a chopper shot down held in one hand and 10 posts taken away from them in the other hand. 8-)
What is this 10 posts story??

I think he is referingrePOK and Baluchistan.

LOL keep dreaming and making wet dream interpretations.

Aren’t you supposed to be a super power? Don’t you claim to have the entire world on your side? Why should take till 2025 before Pakistan becomes part of India? Shouldn’t this be arranged within a few hours?

We can not accept a secular state. End of story.

If other Muslim-majority states can be secular and progressive, why can't Pakistan ??

I am sure Faiz Ahmed Faiz, however much I know of him, would have wanted a secular state.

ya he is right Pakistan will become a part of India but he failed to tel that the name of India will also changes from Hindustan to Pakistan and uou will see lots of PPP flags on Taj Mahal for elections and lots of PMLn sher billboards in Indian Punjab aur PTI flags in mumbai

If other Muslim-majority states can be secular and progressive, why can't Pakistan ??
For example? Which other Muslim majority states?
I am sure Faiz Ahmed Faiz, from what little I know of him, would have wanted a secular state.
You should come up with a better name. Faiz Ahmad Faiz has no authority on such matters. Please refer to original sources of our ideology. You can start by reading Iqbal's Reconstruction of Religious thought in Islam.

I don’t know about you dude, but I will call a spade a spade.
you can call a spade a spade a truck or a bike it doesn't matter but we can tell the stink of bharthees from a mile off as stated before save your crocodile tears

Can we not oppose and attack the Indian state, policies and politicians without being derogatory towards the Hindu religion?
Can we not show the Indians that we are better than the bigots that are the Hindutva mob.
All that comes across a lot of the time is that we may be a different religion and a different country but essentially our mindset is no different from their's.
The bigotry on display can be quite nauseating at times.

For example? Which other Muslim majority states?

80's Afghanistan, Somalia for some time, Algeria, Libya, Syria, Iraq.

You should come up with a better name. Faiz Ahmad Faiz has no authority on such matters. Please refer to original sources of our ideology.

Well, Faiz is a better representative of Muslims than some Deobandi mullah.

And may I ask what was the original source of Pakistani ideology ?? And didn't Jinnah want a country where all minority communities could live in harmony ??

I am sure Faiz Ahmed Faiz, however much I know of him, would have wanted a secular state.
from what I can gather, many Muslims in Pakistan do not even know the meaning of "Secular" and "Progressive". They take its meaning as discarding religion as a whole, completely ignoring the fact that Islam itself is quite secular in Nature, granting every citizen living in an Islamic state equal rights, and freedom of religion.

80's Afghanistan
Seriously? It didnt lasts for a decade. And American experiment is also ending unfortunately for India.
Somalia for some time, Algeria, Libya, Syria, Iraq.
What have they achieved? Zilch.

Well, Faiz is a better representative of Muslims than some Deobandi mullah.
Every Islamic scholar has repeated and promoted the same ideology, the ideology of Islam. You can also study Shia literature on the subject, if you are serious to learn.

from what I can gather, many Muslims in Pakistan do not even know the meaning of "Secular" and "Progressive". They take its meaning as discarding religion as a whole, completely ignoring the fact that Islam itself is quite secular in Nature, granting every citizen living in an Islamic state equal rights, and freedom of religion.

Exactly !!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom