What's new

Pakistan to Apologise for 1971 Killings

Did the person you were debating use the word peoples? And if yes, did they meant the same thing you assumed it to mean?
He didn't have to. Any debate on TNT invariably encroaches upon the understanding of what constitutes a 'nation', which in turn depends upon the understanding of who constitute the 'peoples'.

If by peoples you mean all people in this world, they yes obviously they can't be defined by religion. But I doubt anyone would say anything so stupid like that to begin with.
As usual, wrong.

PS: Its getting a tad boring.

A nation can be defined under a religion. There's no two ways about that, and nothing particularly absurd about that.

Getting boring? Never thought it was fun to begin with.

Your population growth rate though is alarmingly high though!

2VRiY.jpg

That's almost 4 kids per female ! Better use those condoms :D

That's because Pakistani women are infinitely more attractive than Indian or Bengali women, and they still have family values. And hence that results in more......

^ So attractiveness is positively related to population growth, lol. You must be kidding. BTW, in BD we have family value too.

A nation can be defined under a religion. There's no two ways about that, and nothing particularly absurd about that.
So you are back to square one.

You started out with a critique of an analogy, forgetting that an analogy is meant to highlight a point and is not in itself a point of debate, then halfway through you realised that you really don't understand half the things being said here, and so, after 4/5 posts you are back to what was being critiqued by that analogy in the first place.

Unbelievable.

^ So attractiveness is positively related to population growth, lol. You must be kidding. BTW, in BD we have family value too.

Well since they are more attractive they get more .... (you know what)

Yes, BD has family values, but I mentioned two conditions.

:lol:

So you are back to square one.

You started out with a critique of an analogy, forgetting that an analogy is meant to highlight a point and is not in itself a point of debate, then halfway through you realised that you really don't understand half the things being said here, and so, after 4/5 posts you are back to what was being critiqued by that analogy in the first place.

Unbelievable.

Red herring anyone? What matters is the point that the person is trying to make is true, and your analogy doesn't make it false.

^ we have thousands of very beautiful girls but the ratio is negligible to our population and they are not in the media like Indians.

I could go on, but I will stop myself as it would be wrong and insensitive to say that stuff. Anyway, I wasn't being serious.

One thing I have to agree with though.

All the indian women that you see in media and on tv are quite good looking. And you start thinking that they are like that in general. But soon you get quite a serious reality check if you look deeper.

Skies said:
^ we have thousands of very beautiful girls but the ratio is negligible to our population and they are not in the media like Indians.
LOL LOL !!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wait let me pause for a while...catch my breath

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Red herring anyone? What matters is the point that the person is trying to make is true, and your analogy doesn't make it false.
:rofl:

Analogy is not proof. It merely highlights a point. :lol:

Read it here. While at it, learn the meaning and proper usage of the term 'red herring'. If anything, your quibble with my analogy qualifies as red herring.:lol:

Until next time...

I know very well what red herring is, thank you very much. :rofl::rofl:

You were quite clearly trying to say that what the person is saying is incorrect by that analogy, which isn't so. :lol: Now you're saying that you were just making a point, but it was in reply to the other person's post, and now you are throwing an excuse that you were making a point that isn't even relevant. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom