What's new

Pakistan threatens to withdraw troops from Pak-Afghan border

The whole stoppage of Aid is nothing but a blackmailing attempt by US for resuming the visas for its CIA contractors like RD. It is good that blackmailers are being replied in same tone.

Go ahead Pakistan, withdraw troops.

Whenever their is a thread on such an strategic issue, I always see many indians floating around the thread advocating U.S stand? I mean WTH these people doing?
BTW, in my opinion Pakistan Forces should pull out of tribal areas and let the war for America and Taliban only. IMO America is trying to divert war on us to create an opportunity for them to run away. Togather with pulling out, get the ISI to use its sources inside Afghani Taliban.

why?if america can provide nukes to israel and nuclear reactors to india then whats the big deal in us doing so when situation is such that its either do or die?
Bottom line is we can completely cripple israel if america wages a war on us and it is undeniable since we have bases with standby fighter jets in middle east.
We want as much peace as an ordinary american citizen who works hard and pays tax only to be misused by zionist lobby to wage pointless war....but we are the fiercest of warriors when it comes to defending the homeland minus our politicians....only 10 nukes are enough for india...we have more than 100....think about it:lol:

Your post is reckless, off topic and inflammatory.
Please contribute constructively. Or take a break

Your post is reckless, off topic and inflammatory.
Please contribute constructively. Or take a break

well sir i will take a break...but there was a dictator who contributed constructively towards the nation.....results are 16 hours of loadshedding...40 thousand dead,,,80 billion worth of damage to economy...so much of construction and develpment...he is now in exile.:wave:

well sir i will take a break...but there was a dictator who contributed constructively towards the nation.....results are 16 hours of loadshedding...40 thousand dead,,,80 billion worth of damage to economy...so much of construction and develpment...he is now in exile.:wave:

so he is also taking a break :)

Not a good decision, Pakistan must crush terrorists on it's soil & build a wall on Pak-Afghan border.

P.S Also purchase strategic Wakhan corridor for direct access to Central Asia.

Whenever their is a thread on such an strategic issue, I always see many indians floating around the thread advocating U.S stand? I mean WTH these people doing?

Contrary to your belief, I totally support pakistan escalating tensions with the US. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, at least your attention will be diverted from india for an extended period of time

Not a good decision, Pakistan must crush terrorists on it's soil & build a wall on Pak-Afghan border.

P.S Also purchase strategic Wakhan corridor for direct access to Central Asia.

wakhan corridor actually belongs to Pakistan since its inhabitants are same as those living in gilgit baltistan...nuristani people and kalash....britishers just drawed the border this way to strategically hurt Pakistan's geo strategic location....its just 17 km's of gap...who cares...once americans leave all afghanistan would be like our province....just like mayor of kabul once said india is a friend but Pakistan a twin brother

That’s hardly a valid reason to threaten Israel and India with Nukes. you are upset with the dictator then cry a river elsewhere, why are you trolling in this thread? Your reasoning is even more bewildering than your original post.

Something similar to our agitating culture where people decide to pelt stones at passing vehicles and burn government buildings and public transport because they are upset about something.

It’s the same reasoning those suicide bombers using when they blow up in the cities saying that they are upset with American occupation of Afghanistan.

That’s hardly a valid reason to threaten Israel and India with Nukes. you are upset with the dictator then cry a river elsewhere, why are you trolling in this thread? Your reasoning is even more bewildering than your original post.

Something similar to our agitating culture where people decide to pelt stones at passing vehicles and burn government buildings and public transport because they are upset about something.

It’s the same reasoning those suicide bombers using when they blow up in the cities saying that they are upset with American occupation of Afghanistan.

you quoted me now allow me to respond......that dictator got blackmailed....turkey dident got blackmailed and dident gave supply route...its dosent even have nuclear missiles.....there were no suicide attacks in Pakistan before 9/11....suicide attacks started once that dictator made America's enemy our enemy...plain and simple...i dont know how you see it bewildering....what about ben gurion statement on Pakistan?Ben gurion's children control federal reserve and federal reserve is america...america is nothing without federal reserve....they made a plan and came to this region just to destablise and control us...thats it.....and yea iranians dont have nukes but they dont allow drone attacks ..same goes for north korea...cause it will hit japan if america attacks sit.....these both countries are branded by america as state sponsor of terrorisms....if we threaten american freinds in the region then american will understand our language and behave....now i dont know why all this is not making any sense to you:undecided:

@Elmo
Sorry I have to say it, I know its against the forum rules but there is no other way to describe how I feel after reading through Mr Savage's posts

ماروں گھٹنہ پھوٹے آنکح

ROFL...

This is somthing like saying ‘We are not going to defend ourselves if you are not giving us money!’ In other words holding a gun to one’s own head to frighten others.

wakhan corridor actually belongs to Pakistan since its inhabitants are same as those living in gilgit baltistan...nuristani people and kalash....britishers just drawed the border this way to strategically hurt Pakistan's geo strategic location....its just 17 km's of gap...who cares...once americans leave all afghanistan would be like our province....just like mayor of kabul once said india is a friend but Pakistan a twin brother

No i think they dream it so that British Subcontinent have no direct borders with USSR who was their rival & mighty power.

Oh no please, Pakistan doesn't need Afghanistan as it's territory, it is better for Pakistan.

We shouldn't be withdrawing troops from an enemy country's border....especially when afghanistan has countless of refugees and terrorists that cross the border into Pakistan everyday.

Pakistan has been threatening to implode, unless the rest of the world gives it money, trade, water concessions, Kashmir, F-16s, Missiles, loans, write offs, etc.
This game has been going on for years, and may be the rest of the world is getting tired...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom