What's new

Pakistan threatens to withdraw troops from Pak-Afghan border

we should immediately withdraw the troops....loyal tribal Pakistanis will defend it just like they were before 9/11 when there was not a single suicide blast inside Pakistan....Quaid e Azam did the same and we saw this border was the most safest place on planet from 1947 uptill 2001 untill war-mongerers came to our neighbourhood and invited all the anti-Pakistani spy agencies too in the form of consulates,construction builders and pirvate security guards....
we incurred 80 billion dollar worth of loss...40,000 people dead...inorder to make america safe we made our country a hell and that too for aid.....there is a huge gap between civilians and state institutions....go out in the public and u will know....these politicians are just liars cause they have accounts in american banks telling people america is our friends and other bullcrap.....this i think is the final chance....army is the only institution that can now take a stand and redeem the self-respect of ordinary Pakistani.
now is the time to test some long range ballistic missiles that we have in queue:cheers:

Actually, the operations where Pakistan hasnt been the middle man seem to be showing better returns. Whether it was elimination of OBL or the drone attacks. So may be Pakistan getting out of the way is best for all . I mean all except the terrorists ;)

Seriously ?? Are you being sarcastic or being naive ???

Did US/NATO conduct any kind of operation and that also with success as PA did in Swat, SWA, Bajaur & Mohmand ??

Don't think so.

And had drone strikes been so effective, US/NATO forces in Afghanistan would have been seeing the benefits of it, but attacks on them have seen to be rising with taliban controlling more and more territory in Afghanistan. Whole districts and provinces have been left on the mercy of the Taliban, with US/NATO running away and leaving their bases and posts.

US/NATO whines about the Taliban in the NWA, but they forget to mentioned that how come 70% of Afghanistan is being ruled by Taliban ?? I am sure, the taliban in NWA are not using web or virtual reality to control the 70% of Afghanistan, there much be Taliban physically present right in those 70% of territory that they are in control of.

So why not you ask the US/NATO that how the hell 70% Afghanistan is under Taliban control right under your noses and you whine about the militants in NWA ?? Wht has US/NATO done to control that 70% territory except for running away and conceding more to the Taliban ??

I am sure you guys will never ask such questions, as you are Indians.

we should immediately withdraw the troops....loyal tribal Pakistanis will defend it just like they were before 9/11 when there was not a single suicide blast inside Pakistan....Quaid e Azam did the same and we saw this border was the most safest place on planet from 1947 uptill 2001 untill war-mongerers came to our neighbourhood and invited all the anti-Pakistani soy agencies to in the form of consulates,construction builders and pirvate security guards....
we incurred 80 billion dollar worth of loss...40,000 people dead...inorder to make america safe we made our country a hell and too for aid.....there is a huge gap between civilians and state institutions....go out in the public and u will know....these politicians are just liars cause they have accounts in american banks telling people america is our friends and other bullcrap.....this i think is the final time....army is the only institution that can now take a stand and redeem the self-respect of ordinary Pakistani.
now is the time to test some long range ballistic missiles that we have in queue:cheers:

I would support your argument as I saw it was only during Musharaf's rule that Pakistan prospered and in Zardari's regim as hell is breaking on Pakistan and its people. but any one from army who takes the stand againt all the exploitation should be stable enough to put back Pakistan back in track with a long term prespective.

So basically the gist of this whole statement from Pakistani Army is-

Give us money and we will fight.
If you don't give us money we will not fight.

So somebody please explain how is it different from Mercenaries, where the only cause to fight is money as well ?

I feel amazed with Indians coming to this forum and start discussing when they have no idea of what the ground situation is and what are the realities and what is happening on those areas.

But its expected out of the Indian mentality.

Asim! No doubt we have tense relations with US but that doesn't mean that we should stoop so low to help terrorists to attack Americans. What happened to you? You are a reasonable guy. You could do better than this.

why dont you go and fight for and defend america......after 9/11 no one died in america yet 40,000 died in our country....did alqaeda brought down buildings in our country or did they flew the planes from Pakistan?did the learnt flying in Pakistan?Osama was business partner of Bush not Zia ul Haq
you should talk sense unless you are naveen naqvi type blogger who receives money from america to spread illogical propoganda

Dont remove forces .Just tell them no Supply line from Pakistan

thats it

Keep on fighting war for peace in Pakistan but no more help for US war in Afghanistan

why dont you go and fight for and defend america......after 9/11 no one died in america yet 40,000 died in our country....you should talk sense unless you are naveen naqvi type blogger who receives money from america to spread illogical propoganda

You should have taken this stand before you let your leg in the pit. Now its too late. I would rather say finish off the terror network and start afresh. If you with draw now. it will not apeace the Talibs who think you back stabbed them.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Dont remove forces .Just tell them no Supply line from Pakistan

thats it

Keep on fighting war for peace in Pakistan but no more help for US war in Afghanistan

wise and accepatable

I'm so mad I'm gonna burn my own house down!<==Pakistani strategic "thinking . Pakistanis are not that stupid , pakistan will only do the discriminatory action on the groups who are attacking inside pakistan . We will stop taking action against the talibans and alqaida which are operating against nato in afghanistan. That is what is to be read between the lines of our defence minister . Try to use your brain , dont be too smart , we know better than you how to take care of our intrests .

Now they are removing troops from Afghan border too? At first Kayani removed troops from our borders, now this. SO where exactly is the PA going to be based? :what:

How is stepping aside helping them? US has made a hostile move against us, we are defending ourselves by making the US and the Taliban direct in this conflict. Take ourselves out as the middle man.

In such situations, I guess there is only either the way to be part of the problem or part of the solution. Presumably that is the message that US & NATO are trying to drive home in Pakistan. I fear that there may not be any middle ground here. If there was any, Mussharraf would have embraced it when Armitage came calling.

Pakistan will be running a huge risk of increasing extremism in the country with any slackening of the anti-stance to terrorists. I am truly surprised that this kind of thinking is still prevalent, specially looking at the damage that the extremism has caused to the social structure.

And this is only one repurcussion. Imagine the economic repurcussions of backtracking from the most burning compulsion in the world today, to act against terrorism!

I'm so mad I'm gonna burn my own house down!<==Pakistani strategic "thinking . Pakistanis are not that stupid , pakistan will only do the discriminatory action on the groups who are attacking inside pakistan . We will stop taking action against the talibans and alqaida which are operating against nato in afghanistan. That is what is to be read between the lines of our defence minister . Try to use your brain , dont be too smart , we know better than you how to take care of our intrests .

But this is anyway what is happening currently and what is exactly the bone of contention prima facie!

Just that the US was paying earlier irrespective of it. If the purported change is in fact maintaing the status quo then the US gets off with at least a heavier wallet in the interim!

Dont agree here.. Since they dont fight face to face with an Army. The same has been seen in Pindi and Karachi

things like Karachi, Pindi won't be able to bring them in power, such actions are signs of weakness, nor such actions can weaken the army.

PA is now not what it was a few years back, majority of the Army has now been accustomed to COIN operations and are now war experienced after being in war theater. Recent operations are a testament to that by looking at the objectives.

And once Taliban leave NWA for Afghanistan, we will have an open hand to launch operation against those who will still be there and operating against the country. Once their bases of operations is taken, they will have very few places left to operate from and launch any kind of operation.

We are talking about two set of Talibans, one are the ones who are interested in Afghanistan and the other ones are the local ones with the intent to destabilize Pakistan with help from foreign powers. By alligning the friendly Taliban, the so called good taliban in your words, it would be easy to eliminate the anti-Pakistan / bad taliban.

Now they are removing troops from Afghan border too? At first Kayani removed troops from our borders, now this. SO where exactly is the PA going to be based? :what:

On the Indian border, their usual place of deployment.

PA has no major cantonments on the Afghan Border and the current deployment from Indian border is in operational areas, thus once they are relieved from here, they will move back to their permanent bases, which are close to the Indian border.

You should have taken this stand before you let your leg in the pit. Now its too late. I would rather say finish off the terror network and start afresh. If you with draw now. it will not apeace the Talibs who think you back stabbed them.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

wise and accepatable

there is no terror network in Pakistan....why dont u get out of Occupied Kashmir and A,P.....dont worry Americans have lost and are leaving within a year or two....then u know what will happen:lol:

we should immediately withdraw the troops....loyal tribal Pakistanis will defend it just like they were before 9/11 when there was not a single suicide blast inside Pakistan....Quaid e Azam did the same and we saw this border was the most safest place on planet from 1947 uptill 2001 untill war-mongerers came to our neighbourhood and invited all the anti-Pakistani spy agencies too in the form of consulates,construction builders and pirvate security guards....

Your country is being consumed inside out by TTP and other terror groups daily doing suicide attacks against your people and all you can think of is our consulates and assistance programs to Afghanistan's road, hospital, school, institute development process in your neighboring country. If this is what your strategy is to counter your internal enemy -- to fight with an external one, then goodness help you.

we incurred 80 billion dollar worth of loss...40,000 people dead...inorder to make america safe we made our country a hell and that too for aid.....there is a huge gap between civilians and state institutions....go out in the public and u will know....these politicians are just liars cause they have accounts in american banks telling people america is our friends and other bullcrap.....this i think is the final chance....army is the only institution that can now take a stand and redeem the self-respect of ordinary Pakistani.

This is a new figure in over last 4 weeks. Earlier it was 35 billion about a week back, then it became 60 billion and then later 110 billion Pakistani rupees. Make up your mind regarding what is the level of monetary loss, will you? Your Army is right now the main institution that is taking care of your ties with USA. Surely you're not thinking that Gilani and Zardari have any significant power other than nod their heads to Kayani, do you? Everything that is happening in Pakistan is happening after PA's consent. Otherwise it would be impossible for NATO to even keep a toe inside Pakistani territory, let alone conduct daily ceremonial drone strikes.

Lot of emotion, no logic. Testing against US troops? :suicide::crazy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom