What's new

Pakistan - The Pathans

No mr it was the 800th sikh regiment contact your military, and mahmud never failed he just didnt want to stay what was stopping him? Who ever failed in conquering india lol

Ok wt u mean by 800 by 1 man..?
Can u provide a link to ur claims.?

No dear Mahmud was defeated 16 times and was victorious only the 17 th time.
In India he is taught as an example of persistence and also a villain who demolished temples.

Agaya te chhaa gaya Zillay!

Welcome to the forum... :welcome:

and can the mods change the title to The Pukhtuns or The Pushtuns instead of The Pathans, as that is the correct and real name.

It was one of mahmuds pledges to raide india every year , its not that your military might stopped him

ohh really !!! Mr. I KNOW EVERYTHING....

well i dont understand how can a sensible person ever dare trust stories from dictators......

well as per me i wud never trust any pakistani logic in terms of history simply because all events are beautifully doctored by the dictators.

i can simply laugh at the logic that rigveda was pakistani book.....

pakistan as per the word means land of pure which u guyz claim are muslims. during rigveda muslims never seemed to exist.

one guy said gandhar wasnt part of india......well to tell u bharat as a concept existed since 5000 yrs...just coz theres a new nation there doesnt take the culture tradition of the native hindus which worshiped shivlingums.

well i simply dont understand. when any muslim attacks india, he becomes a pakistani and every hindu become indian(as per mr zaid hameed and his million followers...:yahoo:) but now hindu identity of indus valley become pakistani just to satify ur case..is it?

No sir the claim that he demolished temples isnt entirely true, to accoputn for war expenses must be fullfilled the hindus stockpiled theer wealth in the temples, hence just likr any invading army his also took booty, it quite diffrent to demolishing masjids like the indians dont in india due to pure hatred. He never stayed anywhere for long due to internal strife in ghazni etc , he wanst defaeted he conquered province by province and then returned the 17th time he stayed thats what you should actually say.

Following the defeat of the Rajput Confederacy, after deciding to retaliate for their combined resistance, Mahmud then set out on regular expeditions against them, leaving the conquered kingdoms in the hands of Hindu vassals annexing only the Punjab region. He also vowed to raid India every year. Thats why you say he failed sixteen tiem he didnt he just gave a few blows went back returned and kicked some more, simple as that .

refer tohttp://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/southasia/History/Mughals/mahmud_mughals.html " He launched aggressive expansionist campaigns, and is said to have invaded India no less than 17 times between 1000 and 1025 AD. His campaigns invariably took place during the hot summer season, and on each occasion Mahmud left India before the onset of the monsoons, which would have flooded the rivers of the Punjab and possibly trapped his troops."

so you see it was a military strategy not overrall withdrawal as you claim, as for the 800 claim, captain sher faced the 8 sikh regiment numbering between 450 to soem 1000 mena acordign to diffrent accounts since then the number 800 became commonly used to decsribe teh regiment hence i said 800 sikh regiment, il post the account as decribed by statemaster StateMaster - Encyclopedia: Karnal Sher Khan

First Mr indian i barely used the word pakistani , i was decribing historical events , soem of which is of a geographical location of what is now pakistan , but it is glory of the entire muslim ummah, not just pakistan so for us the terms are identical, you say bharat dynasty? Even hindu historians cannot put a timeline to the so called dynasty there is so many discripencies and even modern day indians say its more mythological then fact, and that those superheroes even existed is in itself doubtful.

i challenge you indians on here get me a timeline of events I want historical dates for these so called founders of the bharat dynasty just one unbiased source which is agreed upon by your historians that so and so superhero lived here , and so and so was this many years old and died when without another hindu historian contradicting his very statement, show the apples on the invisible tree lets see the bharat dynasty which went 5000 years as you claim

Thats just a bundle of lies, completey baseless. I have been living all my life in NWFP and have friends from every corner of NWFP. I never heard any mention of Nalwa, not even from my grandfather or so.

The successes of sikhs in the reign of Ranjit Singh against Afghans was more due to internal strife and internal conflicts among afghan rulers and less due to sikh bravery.

These were sikhs that took refuge in the mountains every time Zaman Shah crossed the Indus. Zaman shah was not able to reach delhi simply because his brother Mahmood staged revolt against him each time Zaman crossed the Attock.

Zaman Shah was not cruel enough to kill all his brothers like great kings and thus had to suffer.

Every thing is either a lie or a propaganda these days for you. Now you say Wiki facts are lies.

Ok lets blame it on Western propaganda.:cheers:

nalwa is the name of hari singh nalwa, ok what happend and what happend to ranjit singh and co , they got woooooopings and thats known in wicko wicki all pedias and all medias lol

US is crying in US because of True pushtoon talibans in ther

and stil looking for victory in afghanistan..

Proud to be a pushtoon

PakistaN ZindabaD

i challenge you indians on here get me a timeline of events I want historical dates for these so called founders of the bharat dynasty just one unbiased source which is agreed upon by your historians that so and so superhero lived here , and so and so was this many years old and died when without another hindu historian contradicting his very statement, show the apples on the invisible tree lets see the bharat dynasty which went 5000 years as you claim

Lol this is one challenge which won't be accepted by them for the next 5000 years :no: :undecided:

Hahaha So True... But alas once again they did succeed in ruining another of our threads on our very own forum! Dunno what are the mods upto!

Well till the mods wake up I suggest Do unto others what other do to u... ruin every thread of theirs.

Zillay bro im not indian or anything nor from punjab....but Ranjit Singh can not be denied he wasnt whooped or watever..it was the weak afghan king who submitted to him and accepted him the maharaja.
Hari Singh Nalwa was also a good general ........ and the story of 21 sikhs fight Afghans can not be denied its a fact.......nor the fight between 1200 Rajputs against 8000 Afghans can be denied.
Im no historian but i like to say and hear the truth.
In Sub continent there have been only few races,Rajputs,Afghans,Sikhs and Gorkhas and Balouchs(myself im a balouch).
Thanks and Peace

Back
Top Bottom