What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

No You Didnt Explain Anything.
Just Tell me, How Can PAKISTAN CREATE "MORE" DAMAGE THAN INDIA.
You have serious comprehension issues.
I just told you that if Pakistan acquires the capability to kill more Indians than India can kill Pakistanis, we can simply cause more damage (in numbers). No matter what sort of hell India leashes, it will only kill all Pakistanis at best, but Pakistan (in that case) would be able to kill more Indians (numerically).

You have serious comprehension issues.
I just told you that if Pakistan acquires the capability to kill more Indians than India can kill Pakistanis, we can simply cause more damage (in numbers). No matter what sort of hell India leashes, it will only kill all Pakistanis at best, but Pakistan (in that case) would be able to kill more Indians (numerically).

You Missed This Entire Thread. You Can Kill..
But HOW WILL YOU?

Give me a Scenario. I want ONE Scenario where Pakistan Dares to Use a STRATEGIC or TACTICAL NUKE ( With INDIAN NFU and NUCLEAR SUBS in PLACE ).

I have EXPLAINED how PAKISTAN WILL NEVER USE NASR !!!
You tell me How can Pakistan "CAUSE MORE DAMAGE".

PAKISTAN =/= "ALL PAKISTANIs" ... Are You Out of MInd ?

You Missed This Entire Thread. You Can Kill..
But HOW WILL YOU?

Give me a Scenario. I want ONE Scenario where Pakistan Dares to Use a STRATEGIC or TACTICAL NUKE ( With INDIAN NFU and NUCLEAR SUBS in PLACE ).

I have EXPLAINED how PAKISTAN WILL NEVER USE NASR !!!
You tell me How can Pakistan "CAUSE MORE DAMAGE".

PAKISTAN =/= "ALL PAKISTANIs" ... Are You Out of MInd ?

perhaps in either 2011 or 2012 i had made a calculation related to top 10 Cities in India and Top 45-60 Cities in Pakistan with respect to population.The Top 10 Indian cities had more population than the Top 45-60 cities of Pakistan.

Anyway as i said in the past the bearded guy in the pakistan nuclear command hardly care about retailiation hence the loss will only be of India,as we will drag you decades behind,perhaps to a position of no recovery at all.

Did you Realize You Contradicted Yourself ?

TACTICAL WEAPONS =/= STOP POTENTIAL WAR

As Per Indian Doctrine Use of Any Tactical Nuke will AUTOMATICALLY Escalate to FULL SCALE - STRATEGIC RETALIATION.
Thats the Reason Rober Mc NMara Invented "MAD" and Later Tactical Nukes were Fully Eliminated via START Treaty.

We Can Learn from THEM, who have Played this Nuclear Game Much B4 US.

Sorry to say I am not contradicting myself, this might be an issue of understanding or might it be possible that I was not clear enough in my previous post.

To understand clearly first understand the cold start doctrine which is a doctrine of limited war under the Nuclear threshold of Pakistan, as stated earlier full-scale war in subcontinent was deterred by the 'strategic nuclear capability' of both rival countries, but due to the imbalance of power in conventional weapons; which favors India, Indian establishment was (or 'is') of a thought that their limited action inside Pakistan without the breach of redline would not attract a strategic nuclear response from Pakistan.

Pakistan responded to this thinking of Indian defence establishment which was indicating a potential gap or opening to its defence strategy by the development of Tactical Nuclear Weapons Systems (Hataf-IX, Nasr is just one example of it). So, now even a limited war from Indian side will attract proper conventional or potentially non-conventional response at appropriate level which will further lead towards the unwanted or unforeseen consequences to both nation.

Development of Tactical Nuclear Systems (particularly Nasr) are the indication of Pakistan's strategy to hit the Indian targets by the systems capable of avoiding / evading Missile defence systems.

perhaps in either 2011 or 2012 i had made a calculation related to top 10 Cities in India and Top 45-60 Cities in Pakistan with respect to population.The Top 10 Indian cities had more population than the Top 45-60 cities of Pakistan.

Anyway as i said in the past the bearded guy in the pakistan nuclear command hardly care about retailiation hence the loss will only be of India,as we will drag you decades behind,perhaps to a position of no recovery at all.

Farhan, Your Point is Fine on the Face Value.

Now, How will This Happen ?

A. FIRST STRIKE : TACTICAL NUKEs ? ( Keep in Mind , It Escalates to FULL Nuclear WAR )
B. FIRST STRIKE : STRATEGIC NUKEs ? ( Keep in Mind , That It means Responding to a Conventional Attack with Strategic Nuclear Attack.. Is it Really DOABLE .. HOW .. What Scenario ? Lets be Practical Keeping Feelings / Imaginations Aside. )

The Impossible :

C. SECOND STRIKE : STRATEGIC NUKEs ?

Farhan, Your Point is Fine on the Face Value.

Now, How will This Happen ?

A. FIRST STRIKE : TACTICAL NUKEs ? ( Keep in Mind , It Escalates to FULL Nuclear WAR )
B. FIRST STRIKE : STRATEGIC NUKEs ? ( Keep in Mind , That It means Responding to a Conventional Attack with Strategic Nuclear Attack.. Is it Really DOABLE .. HOW .. What Scenario ? Lets be Practical Keeping Feelings / Imaginations Aside. )

The Impossible :

C. SECOND STRIKE : STRATEGIC NUKEs ?

Well sir its upto you believe it or not.but if Pakistan use nasr within Pakistani territory on indian troops than india won't respond with a nuclear strike even though i know Indian troops has nuclear umbrella protection even in the enemy territory.

Pakistan forced into the development of Nasr confirms that no matter even if chances of indian retailiation are confirm,we will use nasr against any sort of indian thrush into Pakistan.

Pakistan responded to this thinking of Indian defence establishment which was indicating a potential gap or opening to its defence strategy by the development of Tactical Nuclear Weapons Systems (Hataf-IX, Nasr is just one example of it). So, now even a limited war from Indian side will attract proper conventional or potentially non-conventional response at appropriate level which will further lead towards the unwanted or unforeseen consequences to both nation.

Development of Tactical Nuclear Systems (particularly Nasr) are the indication of Pakistan's strategy to hit the Indian targets by the systems capable of avoiding / evading Missile defence systems.

Thanx for the Reply.

HRK, For the moment lets Assume ( Its NOT Official ) Cold Start Does Exist.
Now, As i have repeatedly Said, With Indian NFU in Place ( Its Official ) Whats the Point to Use Tactical Weapons & Commit Suicide ?

Well sir its upto you believe it or not.but if Pakistan use nasr within Pakistani territory on indian troops than india won't respond with a nuclear strike even though i know Indian troops has nuclear umbrella protection even in the enemy territory.

Pakistan forced into the development of Nasr confirms that no matter even if chances of indian retailiation are confirm,we will use nasr against any sort of indian thrush into Pakistan.

Thanx for your Kind Reply Farhan,

As Per INDIAN NFU :

In April 2013 Shyam Saran, convener of the National Security Advisory Board, affirmed that regardless of the size of a nuclear attack against India, be it a Tactical nuclear weapon or a Strategic nuclear weapon, India will retaliate massively.

If Indian Soldiers are Killed in Nuclear Attack, Its AUTOMATIC Invitation for a MASSIVE INDIAN NUCLEAR RESPONSE.

@XiNiX just like it's not prudent to use tactical nuke as you are pointing it won't be prudent to carry out incursion into Pakistan because it would lead to a full scale nuclear exchange. Hence, the deterrence. This is the point I am trying to explain since the beginning. It's not about what will happen after the fact, rather it's about preventing it from happening in the first place. That is the definition of deterrence.

@XiNiX just like it's not prudent to use tactical nuke as you are pointing it won't be prudent to carry out incursion into Pakistan because it would lead to a full scale nuclear exchange. Hence, the deterrence. This is the point I am trying to explain since the beginning. It's not about what will happen after the fact, rather it's about preventing it from happening in the first place. That is the definition of deterrence.

Bilal, Did Nukes Stopped BOTH OF US in 1999 ?

STRATEGIC NUKES : YES
TACTICAL NUKES : ABSOLUTE NO.

Do you know when the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims go to Haj, they are identified as Hindus. Do not scare me yaar, I am very much afraid of this 60 KM range missile. !!!!!!!!

No they are not, pls stop spreading bullshit. Muslims are called wait for it... Muslims, it is your ffing wishful thinking, and your desire to spread hindu propoganda - I know you guys like cows but this bullshit is ridiculous.

Bilal, Did Nukes Stopped BOTH OF US in 1999 ?

STRATEGIC NUKES : YES
TACTICAL NUKES : ABSOLUTE NO.

Yes as it stayed contained unlike 65 in which incursion was carried out on IB with Lahore in sights. But latter there was a talk of not going for such deep incursion but limited ones from the Indian planners so as not to cross nuclear threshold. And to counter that tactical nukes are being prepared to stop even such limited incursion thought because it's understood that it will lead to MAD.

Last edited:
Sorry to say I am not contradicting myself, this might be an issue of understanding or might it be possible that I was not clear enough in my previous post.

To understand clearly first understand the cold start doctrine which is a doctrine of limited war under the Nuclear threshold of Pakistan, as stated earlier full-scale war in subcontinent was deterred by the 'strategic nuclear capability' of both rival countries, but due to the imbalance of power in conventional weapons; which favors India, Indian establishment was (or 'is') of a thought that their limited action inside Pakistan without the breach of redline would not attract a strategic nuclear response from Pakistan.

Bhai kyon katta choonay ki koshish kar rahe ho

Pakistan today conducted a successful test fire of Short Range Surface to Surface Missile Hatf IX (NASR). The test fire was conducted with successive launches of 4 x Missiles from a state of the art Multi Tube Launcher with Salvo Mode. NASR, with a range of 60 km and in-flight maneuver capability is a quick response system, with shoot and scoot attributes. It contributes to the full spectrum deterrence against the prevailing threat spectrum.
The flight test was witnessed by the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Rashad Mahmood, Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, Commander Army Strategic Forces Command, Lieutenant General Obaid Ullah Khan, Chairman NESCOM, Mr Muhammad Irfan Burney, senior officers from the strategic forces and scientists and engineers of strategic organizations.

Addressing the participants at the launch area, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Rashad Mahmood, congratulated the scientists and engineers on achieving yet another milestone towards Pakistan's deterrence capability. He appreciated the professional attributes of all concerned which made possible the successful launch of Weapon System. He showed his full confidence over the Strategic Command and Control System and the Pakistan Armed Forces capability to safeguard security of the Mother Land against any aggression.

The successful test launch has also been warmly appreciated by the President and Prime Minister of Pakistan who congratulated the participating troops, the scientists and engineers on their outstanding achievement.

10171850_848010601884460_12209757378382286_n.jpg

Timeline Photos - General Asim Bajwa | Facebook

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom