What's new

Pakistan Tested NASR missile

Ya it is really cool. It has made one country to make a doctrine to nuke its own land. When Indian force will enter Lahore, we would be glad to be nuked.

You tried and failed and you are welcome to try again.

Increasing the range and this test is a great achievement for pakistan! very interesting, sounds greedy but i am waiting for more.. :woot:

Ya it is really cool. It has made one country to make a doctrine to nuke its own land. When Indian force will enter Lahore, we would be glad to be nuked.
Your obsession with Lahore will get you killed one day, again.

Because radiation from actual warheads can cause severe damage to living objects, Flora and Fauna.

NASR was developed for defensive role but we can use it for offence if required. The primary objective for this missile development was befitting reply to Indian Cold start doctrine.

Ghaurie, Abdali and Ghaznavi missile stocks should be used to target indian air bases !

you sound so stupid stating it every time Nasr comes in to discussion. Like after firing Nasr we will be sitting idle waiting for chai and samosa

India does not have no first use policy, that is just a propaganda

Use of tactical nukes on India will make us free from No First Use.

I hope Pakistan makes this mistake in event of war. ;)

Ghaurie, Abdali and Ghaznavi missile stocks should be used to target indian air bases !
Indian bases are not our target if required we will nuke cities and provinces by our missiles and WMD.

Who says about mating a TNW? Just conventional warhead would do.
Yes we use conventional war heads for tests but with extremely low yield.

And the twitter pixel anal-yst strikes again! :lol:

Stupidity-And-Beyond.jpg

Use of tactical nukes on India will make us free from No First Use.

I hope Pakistan makes this mistake in event of war. ;)
and than we would be free to nuke ur cities too lol, i dont think india has the guts to go down that road...

Back
Top Bottom