What's new

Pakistan terror wave sparks rare criticism of Saudi Arabia!

It's just a personal belief of mine, a introspect of sort that there is no black and white. No good and evil. Everyone and everything we do are just various shades of gray (And no, I ain't talking about the book :P ) Nobody wants to be bad directly. We weren't brought up that way to hurt everyone. We find comfort in thinking that our works though bad in the eyes of others are good for us and for those who we care and what we believe in. Only few people in our immediate knowledge have risen above this phenomena and showed the world how to BE a human. Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha etc.

this is an internal issue so i'm gonna just stay out , but i think the last thing pakistan should worry about is who supports terrorism in their country , cause whoever does it , you cannot do anything about it .

as an ex. we iranians know for a fact that abdulmalek rigi the fanatical terrorist which was hanged , was homed in a US military camp . but what could we do about it ? nothing .

all we did was we intercepted the airplane which was carrying him .

pakistan should do the same : KILL THE SHIZZZAM outta TTP and LeJ .

period .

I appreciate your gesture and would like to inform you that I would love Pakistan to give a shut up call to both Saudi and Iran at the same time. Both of them need to leave Pakistanis alone, They can fight their war on some other soil but not Pakistan any more. We had enough of both Saudi and Iran both of them have made a Muslim world a mess.

If Pakistan want to control them then Pakistan have to pass a bill that above 25000/- a month from any account can't be withdrawn from the individual account and only bank cheque can be use.

Have you gone nuts? You know what normal Electricity bill these days costs (summers specially)? And what is the average COL of a mediocre family in a city? It is well above PKR 25,000 a month. Government can do anything but it cannot own / confiscate or attach individual accounts of Pakistanis, without any legal reason, what you are suggesting is interference in property and resources of an individual Pakistani at a highest moronic level.

Govt. should lift tax on cheque above 25,000 and put tax on cash withdrawn. Only they we can track that where this money come from and where it is going. This is the only way to control money on wrong hand.

Income tax Ordinance 2001 already has a WHT provision to cover cash withdrawal of PKR 50,000 a day. And I fail to see how this is going to help in tracking it’s all already through a banking channel?

Nothing destroyed Pakistani society more than inept Governance and injustice at all levels, even injustice at province and region level. Anyone who thinks that a person who has been denied justice for decades and has been humiliated by State's departments at all level, gives a damn about Pakistan and its survival. Had we been just with our citizenry no Taliban or Saudi or Iranian would have been able to attract them for their cause.

Gareeb ko roti, school medical mat daina bus metro bna do ussay aur phir keho Saudi yeh kar rahy hain aur wo kar rahy hain, hum kya kar rahay hain?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Sharia banking policy dictate that a product as a loan instead of hard currency? So can't we make a policy that if aid is to be distributed, it should be via the product not currency. e.g. Instead of money that can be used to buy weapons, arms, combustable items etc. why not directly give books, dress, furnitures etc. to the madrasas? :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Sharia banking policy dictate that a product as a loan instead of hard currency? So can't we make a policy that if aid is to be distributed, it should be via the product not currency. e.g. Instead of money that can be used to buy weapons, arms, combustable items etc. why not directly give books, dress, furnitures etc. to the madrasas? :confused:

There is no place for banking in Sharia I guess, banking is banking whatever name you give it.

Though idea of aid in commodity instead of monetary aid is good one.

Have you gone nuts? You know what normal Electricity bill these days costs (summers specially)? And what is the average COL of a mediocre family in a city? It is well above PKR 25,000 a month. Government can do anything but it cannot own / confiscate or attach individual accounts of Pakistanis, without any legal reason, what you are suggesting is interference in property and resources of an individual Pakistani at a highest moronic level.

Income tax Ordinance 2001 already has a WHT provision to cover cash withdrawal of PKR 50,000 a day. And I fail to see how this is going to help in tracking it’s all already through a banking channel?

Nothing destroyed Pakistani society more than inept Governance and injustice at all levels, even injustice at province and region level. Anyone who thinks that a person who has been denied justice for decades and has been humiliated by State's departments at all level, gives a damn about Pakistan and its survival. Had we been just with our citizenry no Taliban or Saudi or Iranian would have been able to attract them for their cause.

Gareeb ko roti, school medical mat daina bus metro bna do ussay aur phir keho Saudi yeh kar rahy hain aur wo kar rahy hain, hum kya kar rahay hain?

Here in muscat we pay by just swap our debit card. Is that mission impossible in Pakistan?

First do some research on that by using some countries like. US, UK or GCC to understand what i am saying and then we talk.

Here in muscat we pay by just swap our debit card. Is that mission impossible in Pakistan?

So how this is relevant? You may be using debit card only, Pakistanis are using debit and credit card, but how is this relevant?

First do some research on that by using some countries like. US, UK or GCC to understand what i am saying and then we talk.

I quoted you the applicable tax law in Pakistan, which adequately covers what you intended to suggest, now how this statement of yours is any relevant?

Please elaborate a bit so I can clearly understand what you are saying bro

Back
Top Bottom