What's new

Pakistan team, thanks for making it this far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well, I dont know how to start, but Congrats to India.

There was something in us that we did not deserve to win the Semis. Was it the pride, arrogancy or over confidence?

What so ever it was, the game still was tight and interesting :)

To my fellow Pakistani friends, This was just a game :)
Not really a war !!

It was just a test from Allah to test our patience and Iman.

So we lost nothing, at least we reached the semis unlike the last time :)

'Tum jeitho ya Haro, humein tumsey Pyaar hai'

(Dear Administrators and Moderators, please donnot close this thread as it is here for message to likely heart-broken fans)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys... it must be really painful but the match was hyped up too much. Look at the bright side: cricket diplomacy. Like it or not, Gilani is there in Mohali with Singh.

P.S. I have changed the thread title to reflect something positive. Our team was the under-dog and we played well in the world cup.

Guys... it must be really painful but the match was hyped up too much. Look at the bright side: cricket diplomacy. Like it or not, Gilani is there in Mohali with Singh.
Do you actually believe this BS?This diplomacy thing will die in just few days.

i am really unhappy

we would have won the match if player would have played slowly..

bt still i respect my team.they were nt fav..atleast they reached Semi

congrats to india

Today on 30/3/2011 a history was made in the sporting and maybe political world.

Sure we Pakistanis were defeated but we have done AMAZINGLY WELL to get this far. But in the end it was India's day today and we should accept that.

But for 1 day

over 1 BILLION people around the world watched the names Pakistan + India stand out, for 1 day people from around the World knew what was going on in our countries. For 1 DAY our Nations was more alive then it has been in along time and our people united in passion.

Pakistan has made a name for itself now back into the cricket eyes for the good reasons now. Sri Lanka and the West Indies are interested in touring in Pakistan and playing in Karachi + Lahore.

Now i wish both teams Sri Lanka and India the best of luck. Because at the end of the day we have preformed one hell of an entertainment.

Now will anyone join me and raise their Pakistani flags and give thanks to our great nation

:pakistan: Pakistan Zindabad!!!

next match is 5 years away

i will be MBBS dr by that time INSHALLAH :P

Afridi is a gentleman! He earned my respect:cheers:

younus khan, umer gul, and the one and only akmal brothers lost us the match

captaincy looked very average, seems like afridi captaincy was hyped up, afridi looked confident before the match, said the players werent taking the pressure, but their battin crumbled so shamelessly throuh pressure

younus khan was playing like a beginner child, i couldnt believe same old experienced guy was playing like that......

how could have pakistan won by dropping 6 fuccking catches, it was pretty much over then, i knew from it, pakistan's attitude there would lose them this game

congratulations indian team and better luck next time for pakistan..pakistanis should understan that their team played this far with so much problems inside and around the team.

Good show by Pakistan. We should be proud that we south asian teams dominate the cricket world.

I must say I like the sporting spirits of the players. No ugly incidences and they were hugging each other. Way to go !!! :tup:

Well, Pakistan also played Well..apart from the matches against India and New zealand your team had dominated the whole other matches..after all its just a game..thanks for coming to India :cheers:

Yes, it was a great match. Anyways, I am angry on those firing in Pakistan :angry:

Well played Pakistan, throughout the tournament. And Shahid Afridi captained the side very well; always leading from the front.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom