What's new

Pakistan talks of boycotting IPL 2011, Champions League

Then why there is so much protest and discussion for it in Pakistan?

Thats coz of some nut jobs in india who humiliated our Cricket champions.Thats if you know the meaning of insult and honor.

Thats coz of some nut jobs in india who humiliated our Cricket champions.Thats if you know the meaning of insult and honor.

The players shown interest to play in India for money only nothing else. I think the players should not drag entire Pakistan to it.

Sharukhan was strip searched in new york but he did not drag entire india to it.

IPL is a domestic tournament in India not between countries. Its hard to boycott it until you have comparable tournament. Its about money and Players will find it difficult to ignore it.

Here's what I feel about this whole IPLGate. We should boycott what is needed, such as next IPL, CL, showing these tournaments on Pakistani tv, individual players having their own go at IPL, etc.

Please do, and while you're at it, ban Indian movies, music etc. also.

However, we need to do this quietly and not try to get so much attention. Because if we try to get attention, it is clear we act emotional, and thus we are giving indians what they want.

:lol: good job there not giving us 'what we want'.

By the way, did you notice all the fuss Pakistan has been making lately? or this thread for that matter? :rofl:

Let's face it, Pakistan feels humiliated and there has been an emotional outburst throughout your country, that too over a decision by businessmen, not the government, but just businessmen. Pathetic.

Do all this quietly. For instance, boycott next IPL but keep it a low profile story. Even when next IPL comes, just say that government is not allowing players to go to IPL rather than making a whole story about it. Similar goes for cable operators. Rather than advertising that we will not show the IPL, just simply don't broadcast the game and don't advertise it in advance.

lol, you really think Indians are bothered (except terrorism) about Pakistan?

Do whatever makes you happy, we have cricket matches to watch.

Can you check pakistan's ICC rankings in Test and ODI's , tell me where's pakistan :hitwall:

In the last tour of pak to India, did pakistan not loose the series both ODI's and Test's.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In the last encounter against pak and india, did pakistan not beat india? Isnt pakistan a world champion in 20/20? did not our u-19 team beat india?

and overall record suggests that pak have won more matches than india, both one day and tests... go figure!!!!

Isn't the Champions League, the ICL? Isn't ICL anti-IPL? Why boycott that? It's also a lot more international and I think there would be a national side going there rather than a handful of players.

I think we should go and kick butt wherever we can, which is the best response to all these countries restricting Pakistani cricket.

Can you check pakistan's ICC rankings in Test and ODI's , tell me where's pakistan :hitwall:

In the last tour of pak to India, did pakistan not loose the series both ODI's and Test's.

well about the tours first........ whenever Pakistan went in India they win .... when india comes they lose........... its opposite i doubt even there the politics could be involved :p

about your question

Check the rankings, Pakistan has won more matches than India both against India and against other countries in all Tests, ODIs and has the best winning ratio in T20s.

Overall Pakistan has always performed better than India and i laugh that time pass players like Shoaib Malik also makes hundred against India :pakistan: :lol:

Who cares?

IPL can go rot, I don't care about it!

Pakistan has nothing to do with India... I'd rather we discuss an other league or something!

No one cares about this IPL crap!

Shouldn't be even caring about this crap in the first place!

We should have nothing do with this IPL or ICL or anything with an "India" or "Indian" in it!

Well call all Indians are bad , its totally wrong. Those who really love sports never think that way....but all IPL drama has hurt the pride of Pakistani sportsmen...Since last many years, because of war on terror, Pakistani cricketer has only chance left to show their performance was Indian leagues....but they also close the door...........again this all hurting sports..

You are speaking about giving even lesser cricket to an already cricket starved nation.

Starve a starving nation.

Super duper pakistan lashed again by australia in 3rd ODI.

We won the world-cup 20-20 and IPL is all about that. If you have anything good to say about that in this particular thread, you are welcome.

Please do, and while you're at it, ban Indian movies, music etc. also.
I agree.

lol, you really think Indians are bothered (except terrorism) about Pakistan?

Do whatever makes you happy, we have cricket matches to watch.

Please, indians have an obsession with Pakistan. I thought it was pretty obvious. Every forum I go I see indians having a boner in Pakistan threads, whatever they may be related to. Same can be said of indians in foreign countries.

this is what pakistan needs to do to not only boycott IPL but ban IPL from viewing in pakistan. PCB should start its own league inviting foreign players.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom