What's new

Pakistan, Taliban still together: India

R.A.W.

BANNED
Reaction score
WASHINGTON: New Delhi has charged that Islamabad's disruptive role in the Taliban insurgency along with aid for the Afghan Taliban provided by
Pakistan's spy agency has complicated the military situation in Afghanistan, with India's foreign minister asserting "they are still together".

"They are a tandem," External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York.

"They are still together," Krishna said suggesting the Pakistan government has been unable to break the ties between its spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Krishna also said India felt "vindicated" after former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said recently that some US anti-terrorism aid had been used to bolster traditional defences against India.

"We have always been cautioning our friends, the United States, that please, please for heaven's sake make sure that the aid you are giving to Pakistan is not directed and misappropriated to be used against India, a friend of yours," the foreign minister said.

India Urges Afghan Political Settlement - WSJ.com

Pakistan, Taliban still together: Krishna

WASHINGTON: New Delhi has charged that Islamabad's disruptive role in the Taliban insurgency along with aid for the Afghan Taliban provided by
Pakistan's spy agency has complicated the military situation in Afghanistan, with India's foreign minister asserting "they are still together".

"They are a tandem," External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York.

"They are still together," Krishna said suggesting the Pakistan government has been unable to break the ties between its spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Krishna also said India felt "vindicated" after former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said recently that some US anti-terrorism aid had been used to bolster traditional defences against India.

"We have always been cautioning our friends, the United States, that please, please for heaven's sake make sure that the aid you are giving to Pakistan is not directed and misappropriated to be used against India, a friend of yours," the foreign minister said.

A typical case of Indian whining and paranoia. No comments:rolleyes:

new Delhi will cry even we kill all of our population they are enemies for ever .Indian propaganda is wrost face of India and it cerete more terrorists here just see one hour abuses blames insults on any Indian TV after this all every Pakistani want to destroy India kill Indians .its India who cerate terrorist indirectly.i hate Indian media news politics just because there hate to my nation and country.

new Delhi will cry even we kill all of our population they are enemies for ever .Indian propaganda is wrost face of India and it cerete more terrorists here just see one hour abuses blames insults on any Indian TV after this all every Pakistani want to destroy India kill Indians .its India who cerate terrorist indirectly.i hate Indian media news politics just because there hate to my nation and country.

Sir I think you are forgetting the good job done by people like Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul. Indians were watching them more then in Pakistan. Now it is as always knee jerk reaction.Pakistan was hardly in news but see they started the media war and media campaign to enlighten the world and got a hit hard by Indian media.

Actually India has been caught blatantly lying on that count as the actual interview and comments of Musharraf show. http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/33987-diversion-us-aid-indian-propaganda-exposed.html

So why should anything else out of an Indian official be anything but a lie, when they continue to parrot that particular lie even now?

thanks for this post:sniper::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Sir I think you are forgetting the good job done by people like Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul. Indians were watching them more then in Pakistan. Now it is as always knee jerk reaction.Pakistan was hardly in news but see they started the media war and media campaign to enlighten the world and got a hit hard by Indian media.

We started the media war. Let me show yo a video of your media. OMG. They like live in dreams. And remember after 26/11 it was your media which started all this.

Watch this and tell are we provoking war or you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
We started the media war. Let me show yo a video of your media. OMG. They like live in dreams. And remember after 26/11 it was your media which started all this.

Watch this and tell are we provoking war or you guys.

I heard Mr. Hamid far before that with his war cry to attack India. and this statement is not from Indian media if you go by the links post.

I think the very suggestion is quite offensive, India should apologize for making such remarks.

bharat uthay ga dus kadan .or pakistan khatam.

edit

there is no respect for then wh never respect 170 mn ppl and there motherland and emotions

Last edited:
It just proves the Indian media is working with RAW and the Indian government.

First the Indian media creates a false hysteria, which is dutifully picked up by the anti-Pakistan Western media, and then the Indian politicians act all "concerned" about the "situation".

It's a carefully coordinated campaign.

Also to keep in mind, WSJ is owned by Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp., of FoxNews fame.

give me this girl for one night only morning she will be changed.

Imran Bhai I never expected such kind of BS from you.... Please remove it. Have some respect for women. I have utter respect for you so I am not reporting it.

Back
Top Bottom