What's new

Pakistan, Taliban still together: India

to hell with respect of these BS media ankers i will kick there *** if they wana finish my mother land .

to hell with respect of these BS media ankers i will kick there *** if they wana finish my mother land .

It is just a war scenerio published in public. Nothing more than that. Do you think Pakistan does not have war scenarios for Indian aggression. I can post 1000 videos which are anti India. Have a look back home before pointing fingers to Indians.

and by the way I have nothing to do with the Anchor and we know how to respect women

Last edited by a moderator:
WASHINGTON: New Delhi has charged that Islamabad's disruptive role in the Taliban insurgency along with aid for the Afghan Taliban provided by
Pakistan's spy agency has complicated the military situation in Afghanistan, with India's foreign minister asserting "they are still together".

"They are a tandem," External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York.

"They are still together," Krishna said suggesting the Pakistan government has been unable to break the ties between its spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Krishna also said India felt "vindicated" after former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said recently that some US anti-terrorism aid had been used to bolster traditional defences against India.

"We have always been cautioning our friends, the United States, that please, please for heaven's sake make sure that the aid you are giving to Pakistan is not directed and misappropriated to be used against India, a friend of yours," the foreign minister said.

India Urges Afghan Political Settlement - WSJ.com

Pakistan, Taliban still together: Krishna
#1 India repeats its LIE that Musharraf ever said that funds were diverted to be used against India

#2 Pakistanis have fought and given their lives against the Taliban. To suggest that we are in cahoots with them is offensive.

#1 India repeats its LIE that Musharraf ever said that funds were diverted to be used against India

#2 Pakistanis have fought and given their lives against the Taliban. To suggest that we are in cahoots with them is offensive.

He says it in the context of US aid money to be monitored so that may not be used against India.

No one claims Pakistan army or people of Pakistan to be on the side of Taliban, he claims it is the ISI which is playing the double game.

New Delhi has charged that Islamabad's disruptive role

"They are a tandem," External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said

lets see what this article is saying RAW:

US General warns against impact of Indian influence in Afghanistan

Top U.S. Commander Gen. Stanley McChrystal has warned against destabilizing effects of “increasing” Indian influence in Afghanistan, saying it could further escalate tension in the region of high-stakes importance to the United States.

In addition, the current Afghan government is perceived to be pro-Indian, he adds.

Indian activities and “increasing Indian influence in Afghanistan is likely to exacerbate regional tensions,” he says, fearing serious Pakistani concerns in response to the development.

============
============
Reference:​

India de stabilizing Afghanistan

But we have problem about any aggression towards any Indian citizen... If you have a problem with Indian citizen file a case in court.

court ? why not i will be secend ajmal qassab?:devil:

lets see what this article is saying RAW:

US General warns against impact of Indian influence in Afghanistan

Top U.S. Commander Gen. Stanley McChrystal has warned against destabilizing effects of “increasing” Indian influence in Afghanistan, saying it could further escalate tension in the region of high-stakes importance to the United States.

In addition, the current Afghan government is perceived to be pro-Indian, he adds.

Indian activities and “increasing Indian influence in Afghanistan is likely to exacerbate regional tensions,” he says, fearing serious Pakistani concerns in response to the development.

============
============
Reference:​

India de stabilizing Afghanistan

We already have a thread for it we can discuss over there.

Back
Top Bottom