What's new

Pakistan, Taliban still together: India

I think the Indians have purported the lie so much that they have forgotten that they were indeed lying to begin with.

Such things are not worth ascii characters of the forum software.

i think we need some time and then wipe out all attemps same like swat just give us some time for prep and then see.by thy way who cry more these days use his whole media for propegenda?.

bharat uthay ga dus kadan .or pakistan khatam.

edit

there is no respect for then wh never respect 170 mn ppl and there motherland and emotions

Do you really think that reporter had any idea what he was talking about. I apologize if it offended you or anyone forum on his behalf. But IMO this video was not suppose to be take seriously, his nut bolt are not in place.

Indian Mindset is follower of Chankia who believed in crying "Bachao Bachao" while sitting on the chest of his enemy and killing him mercilessly. But I wast to ask why are we angry on such Indian BBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS? This attitude is their trade mark (Registered.) and we are facing this since independence. India is not stong enough to face its enemies so they will use such pu$$y approaches because this gives them sense of some achievement. So understand what is their reason of crying yet another time.

Even after decade of war and a million attempts to take Taliban on Indian/Western side, Afghans still love Pakistan more than any other factor in Afghanistan. This hurts India in the middle somehwere and when they can do nothing, they satisfy themselves by making such baseless accusitions. Look harder, this is their admission of failures.

I never expected this kind of statement from the Indians especially when the region is gripped with so much tension, You cant expect Pakistan to move with peace process especially with these kind of aggressive statements from Indian officials.

They are treating Pakistan some kind of banana republic India needs to get over with this mentality because being a bully will not work.

i wrote my msg 4 r.a.w and all of enemeys of my motherland....

i wrote my msg 4 r.a.w and all of enemeys of my motherland....

After reading your nonsense post and reporting it...
And after reading your emotional BS on a sensible forum like this What i can say to you is this....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Just to clarify in the actual interview SM Krishna mentioned Pakistani intelligence agencies and Taliban. The media reports are sensationlising it as if he mean entire Pakistan and Taliban are together

I heard Mr. Hamid far before that with his war cry to attack India. and this statement is not from Indian media if you go by the links post.

What BS are you Uttering boy around here? Pakistan have been getting the Inteligence of RAW supporting terrorisnt groups who would want to fight Pakistan,Such as BLA. Plus who would most likely be attacking Pakistan and commite terrorism in Pakistan, the dates goes back to 04-05. Pakistan advisers were talking about this war since then, It that time Pakistani people said, na it can't be India but surely it is India. Go google it. Pakistan Supporting Taliban? What a absalute Bullshit your government and media can produce that is funny.... You are pretty new here, Learn how to walk around on this thread, before the doors are closed on you. Talk constructive or don't fool around.

What BS are you Uttering boy around here? Pakistan have been getting the Inteligence of RAW supporting terrorisnt groups who would want to fight Pakistan,Such as BLA. Plus who would most likely be attacking Pakistan and commite terrorism in Pakistan, the dates goes back to 04-05. Pakistan advisers were talking about this war since then, It that time Pakistani people said, na it can't be India but surely it is India. Go google it. Pakistan Supporting Taliban? What a absalute Bullshit your government and media can produce that is funny.... You are pretty new here, Learn how to walk around on this thread, before the doors are closed on you. Talk constructive or don't fool around.

Sir when you say we know about the RAW involvement then it is just you and Pakistan. If they are involved then present the proofs to the world. Make a pressure on India. Who has stopped you? Culprits should be punished if they kill civilians. What is stopping Pakistan ? But things dont work out this way na "RAW is involved because I said so"

If you find Indian ministries statements as offensive why does the government of Pakistan responds to it. Why they are in shun? GOP can easily question on what basis does India is raising such a claim?

Just to clarify in the actual interview SM Krishna mentioned Pakistani intelligence agencies and Taliban. The media reports are sensationlising it as if he mean entire Pakistan and Taliban are together

They are one and the same thing. Are you suggesting that Pakistani intelligence agencies are not Part of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom