What's new

Pakistan takes deliveries of 3 SAAB-2000 Aircraft

The IAF will not be able to go within 200 miles of the border without the PAF knowing and having surprises awaiting....

tenor.gif
If they come I hope they will not after 27th lesson bleed them again they only know voice of jootay that's it.

The key is USA (especially the congress) is now emotionally vested in india which means its going to be more difficult to sustain any platforms which india complains about!..you saw how india successfully thrawted f16 salw of just 8 aircrafts .
They have no love for india they have love for money if we pay them they will sell us I assure you 200%

Based on the article from Jane's 360 (above), I have hunted down all 03 of our new SAAB 2000's.

https://www.planespotters.net/produ...cturer=Saab&subtype=2000&fleetStatus=historic

View attachment 553627

Last Registration: SE-LTU
PAF Registration: J-062

se-ltu-braathens-regional-saab-2000_PlanespottersNet_378774_c60364c2ea.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAF Registration: J-024

se-ltx-braathens-regional-saab-2000_PlanespottersNet_690760_473b6aeff9.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAF Registration: J-038

se-mff-braathens-regional-saab-2000_PlanespottersNet_446457_5412e0c28b.jpg

@Dubious @araz @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Oscar @waz @Windjammer
@Ali_Baba @Falcon26 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Gillani88 @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @khansaheeb @member.exe @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @Myth_buster_1 @Rafi @Sabretooth @salman-1 @Okasha Zahid @Ozee @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Starlord @Super Falcon @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @_Sherdils_ @Umair Nawaz @war&peace @War Thunder @Vortex @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
All these are just planes, where's the eryeye radar? Or it's mounted or installed latter?

Based on the article from Jane's 360 (above), I have hunted down all 03 of our new SAAB 2000's.

https://www.planespotters.net/produ...cturer=Saab&subtype=2000&fleetStatus=historic

View attachment 553627

Last Registration: SE-LTU
PAF Registration: J-062

se-ltu-braathens-regional-saab-2000_PlanespottersNet_378774_c60364c2ea.jpg

PAF Registration: J-024

se-ltx-braathens-regional-saab-2000_PlanespottersNet_690760_473b6aeff9.jpg

PAF Registration: J-038

se-mff-braathens-regional-saab-2000_PlanespottersNet_446457_5412e0c28b.jpg

@Dubious @araz @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Oscar @waz @Windjammer
@Ali_Baba @Falcon26 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Gillani88 @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @khansaheeb @member.exe @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @Myth_buster_1 @Rafi @Sabretooth @salman-1 @Okasha Zahid @Ozee @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Starlord @Super Falcon @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @_Sherdils_ @Umair Nawaz @war&peace @War Thunder @Vortex @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
yaar itni mehnat ki kya zarorat thi history of PIA forum per ye data pehly se majood tha.:lol:

Pakistan takes deliveries of 3 SAAB-2000 Aircraft

According to publicly available import and export (EXIM) registries, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) received three Saab 2000 aircraft on 06 April 2019. These Saab 2000s appear to be from an order of three aircraft made by Pakistan’s Directorate General of Defence Purchases (DGDP) in February 2018.

Skyworld Aviation, an aircraft sales and leasing broker, delivered the aircraft – i.e., J-038, J-024, and J-062 – to the DGDP in November 2018. The PAF had originally ordered five Saab 2000s, i.e., four to house the Erieye airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) system and one for VIP flights and training.

In 2012, one of the four Erieye AEW&C was written-off, while two were seriously damaged. However, the two damaged aircraft were repaired at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and, in turn, resulted in PAC building depot-level maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) capabilities.

In 2017, the PAF reportedly ordered three additional Erieye AEW&C aircraft (Air Forces Monthly), of which the first was slated for delivery in December 2017 and the remaining two in 2018. If completed, this would raise the PAF fleet to six, which it trimmed to four following the 2005 earthquake in Kashmir.

Quwa’s examination of EXIM logs show that Saab made major radar equipment deliveries to Pakistan in 2017 and 2018. In March 2019, Sweden’s Inspectorate of Strategic Products confirmed that Saab sold an Erieye AEW&C system to Pakistan in 2018. However, the Inspectorate had reportedly added that this Erieye order was in relation to the PAF’s original order (i.e., to replace the written-off unit), and that “no new export transactions have been approved to Pakistan since 2007.”

This is a good capability boost for pakistan and it will significantly boost Pakistan's surveillance. 3 is a big number for so far as AWE&C.

Ohhh really for god sake i am not sleeping and its not dream

Congrats Sir.. This is great.

No comments otherwise I would be slaughtered on pdf :D

It gets the job done and offers longer search range. That's enough for now. One is in China for upgrades.

ZDK upgraded with new klc-1 aesa, dome satcom antenna and other mods being tested at CFTE China.

zdk.png

So the swedes delivered the radar and the instruments after the fracas with india!! I guess whooping the khatris has made many vendors very happy! Otherwise we know typically these people have a pipe up indias arse for hope they will something feom them.

Sir, did Pakistan use erieye in actual combat as its first ever use of this system anywhere??

Yes, on 27th Feb.

Rubbing the salt on Indian wounds when they already made an attempt to cry before Swedes. Apparently, no one is paying much attention to the Drama anymore except that Indians have to do it so the public may take it as they are isolating us. Irony.

Right now Sweden to india: BC kaha tha ke Gripen le lo humse par tum logo Gaaaand dekhai, ab bardasht karo morning wood, Jhall Daba..

they sit there talking about the good old days in the 60's where the world was a much easier place, no machines or technology and PIA was world leader training emirates crew :lol:
Just like we have a Sub-Forum for 'JF-17 Thunder', they probably have one titled: CORRUPTION

...we pay them they will sell us I assure you 200%
200%. That's a big figure considering the Indian lobbying that goes about in Capitol Hill.

Something you know - that we don't. Even if (hypothetically) they agree to sell us brand spanking new F-16's, they'll also know that we can't finance them with us going to the IMF for a bailout.

Percentage wise, how much of the Nations funds are allotted to the Ministry of Defense? That same Ministry has to deal with PIA too.

Back
Top Bottom