What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

Why lol you have scram jet engine in those missiles and Scram is capable of intercepting fast targets only and is not good for slow ones. If a fast target has a trajectory changing capability it cannot intercept. Sacram jet is only fule efficient at a speed of above mach 3. your missiles are fired with a rocket booster to achieve a start speed for a scram jet engine

With my own eyes, I have witnessed Barak 1 intercepting a sea skimming P-20 missile at 7 NM range.

Go on Pakistan, you made me proud again, I will go Hungary, I will go without education and medicine but I will never compromise on solid defence.

A great day for us all Pakistanis.

Was it, If so then why don't any of the 5 major nuclear powers, use torpedo lunched cruise missiles as their primary second strike armament ?

We are not a Major Nuclear power with global ambitions. Our threat is in our neighborhood. That's why we don't need ICBMs or SLBMs. Our needs can be met at a fraction of the cost and much quicker using SLCMs. One day maybe We will even get ICBMs or SLBMs but right now we can't afford them or need them. BTW do you realize how stupid your post was? Your ability to think right has been compromised because of this news. Also US and other major powers do have SLCMs. Only India doesn't because Nirbhay has failed all its flights.

I understand that your Pakistani roots won't let you digest clear verifiable facts, especially today.

But its it truth.

And Why India is developing a subsonic cruise missile when it has Supersonic cruise missile and hypersonic ballistic missiles.
offcourse because they are much cheaper to produce and fire enmasse on non strategic- unpotected targets.

The same reason, why American fired some 2000 Tomahawk missiles in first hours of second gulf war.

The Israeli who you guys rely so much for your missile defense systems must also be cheap and pathetic relying on tube fired SLCM. You can spin it whichever way you want but the fact remains that till today, the US which is the premier power in the world has stayed clear of supersonic cruise missiles. It's not because they are expensive or hard to intercept.

So far you have produced no "verifiable facts" except boring opinions packaged as evidence. And I am not Pakistani but I understand why your comprehension skills are off today.

With my own eyes, I have witnessed Barak 1 intercepting a sea skimming P-20 missile at 7 NM range.

The same barak that failed miserable to intercept rudimentary Hizbollah homemade rockets? Give it a rest dude. You don't have to embarrass yourself like this.

Go on Pakistan, you made me proud again, I will go Hungary, I will go without education and medicine but I will never compromise on solid defence.

A great day for us all Pakistanis.
If u go hungry,with no education... than we are already doomed...

It is full bellies and education that are nessecary for defence n prosperity of a nation.

The Israeli who you guys rely so much for your missile defense systems must also be cheap and pathetic relying on tube fired SLCM. You can spin it whichever way you want but the fact remains that till today, the US which is the premier power in the world has stayed clear of supersonic cruise missiles. It's not because they are expensive or hard to intercept.

So far you have produced no "verifiable facts" except boring opinions packaged as evidence. And I am not Pakistani but I understand why your comprehension skills are off today.

The same barak that failed miserable to intercept rudimentary Hizbollah homemade rockets? Give it a rest dude. You don't have to embarrass yourself like this.

Why you bothering with him, he will not accept anything other then his distorted opinion.

If u go hungry,with no education... than we are already doomed...

It is full bellies and education that are nessecary for defence n prosperity of a nation.

Am a Pukhtoon wroora, our love of arms is greater then even our love of women, trust me he he he.

Ps it was a figure of speech.

West prefers a subsonic yet smart CM... russians prefer fast yet dumb missiles... yakhont which they produced during cold war/

Yes that is what I am saying it intercepted a cruise missile made by India Brahmos which is different from Pakistani missiles. That is fast moving cruise missile which cannot speed down because India has no capability of producing jet engines as admitted by Indian engineers that is why India went for Raffys so that France will provide India with jet engine technology. India has problem with manufacturing the Blades of a jet engine and Russia was not providing it with technology. The area where India lacks that is why India refused SU 35s deal to russia and also rejected F16. but the tech of Raffy engine is not turbo fan jet engine india will receive only tech for jet engine under the contract to repair the Raffy domestically.

We are not a Major Nuclear power with global ambitions. Our threat is in our neighborhood. That's why we don't need ICBMs or SLBMs. Our needs can be met at a fraction of the cost and much quicker using SLCMs. One day maybe We will even get ICBMs or SLBMs but right now we can't afford them or need them. BTW do you realize how stupid your post was? Your ability to think right has been compromised because of this news. Also US and other major powers do have SLCMs. Only India doesn't because Nirbhay has failed all its flights.

1) Firstly India has Land attack SLCM it called 3M54 Klub missile. It does not have an indigenous SLCM , but that is being rectified with submarine launched version of Bhramos.
India does not rely on subsonic cruise missiles for nuclear delivery , Just a day before India again tested its 3500 Km range SLBM.

2) If Pakistani objective is an appearance of credible second strike capability, which wont even cover 1% of Indian landmass with ability to carry just a few Killotone nuclear weapon, then offcourse it has been met by 450 Km range torpedo tube launched cruise missile.

How ever if Pakistani objective is comprehensive and assured second strike capability. With ability to target entire Indian land mass, with the highest yield nuclear weapon it has, even if its entire land based arsenal is wiped out. Then Pakistan has long way to go.

But as you say this is the best you can do, at the moment.

Why you bothering with him, he will not accept anything other then his distorted opinion.

Am a Pukhtoon wroora, our love of arms is greater then even our love of women, trust me he he he.

Ps it was a figure of speech.
Times have changed ... swords gave way to muskets and muskets to machine guns.... the west dominated due to education..

Even this missile is operational due to it.. times have changed brother.

1) Firstly India has Land attack SLCM it called 3M54 Klub missile. It does not have an indigenous SLCM , but that is being rectified with submarine launched version of Bhramos.
India does not rely on subsonic cruise missiles for nuclear delivery , Just a day before India again tested its 3500 Km range SLBM.

2) If Pakistani objective is an appearance of credible second strike capability, which wont even cover 1% of Indian landmass with ability to carry just a few Killotone nuclear weapon, then offcourse it has been met by 450 Km range torpedo tube launched cruise missile.

How ever if Pakistani objective is comprehensive and assured second strike capability. With ability to target entire Indian land mass, with the highest yield nuclear weapon it has, even if its entire land based arsenal is wiped out. Then Pakistan has long way to go.

Well If you want to know the objective of this missile it was to take out bombay with a nuke and it will do its job effectively

indians also said it was MANY MANY decades before we get SLCM capability. Yet here it is :azn: WE ALREADY HAVE ICBMs, SLBMs, H-bombs and much much more. It's just that we have not publicly acknowledged them or tested them. When the occasion requires, it will be made known to the world. Just like May 1998, so is now 8-)

I understand that your Pakistani roots won't let you digest clear verifiable facts, especially today.

But its it truth.

And Why India is developing a subsonic cruise missile when it has Supersonic cruise missile and hypersonic ballistic missiles.
offcourse because they are much cheaper to produce and fire enmasse on non strategic- unpotected targets.

The same reason, why American fired some 2000 Tomahawk missiles in first hours of second gulf war.

Plus stop embarrassing your self and and the people you represent. We can understand your heart burn but that does not mean you will talk like a goof.

Back
Top Bottom