What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

I still dont; i believe this capability was 'assisted' as always. :) ... it is results which count :yay:whether by hook or crook or like we say here boere makaplan.
Either way we have done it and sir please do not underestimate the Pak engineers and scientists , they have always delivered when it came to the crunch.Kudos/Shalom

Has there any progress on the space research front to back your optimism?

Just because you are ignorant doesn't mean everyone else is. Google is your best friend.

Now stop derailing our enjoyment. I'm going to be celebrating this development till I shut my eyes and enter sleep.

Last edited:
w2brcy.png

Due to rules of this forum if I would post the link of that forum here it won't work contact me on facebook or twitter

No problem I keep eye on your posts there as guest. :D

What you are writing? i mean seriously what are you writing. Due you have any idea what is MTCR? and what is maximum range for that?
He is right.

BrahMos always had a 600 km range just like Yakhont:
According to a scientist at DRDO, "only very minor changes in software and hardware are required" to increase the range.

An Indian Navy official backed this claim. "BrahMos is a re-engineered version of [the] Russian P-800 Oniks/Yakhont anti-ship missile, and no major modification is required to achieve 600-kilometers range," the official said.

Brigadier Bhonsle agrees that the range of the BrahMos missile currently in use has a 600-kilometer range.
http://www.defensenews.com/articles/with-mtcr-entry-india-to-increase-brahmos-cruise-missile-range[/QUOTE]

i have noticed something, the missile is red during boost and cruise phases but during terminal the missile is white?
how?

Yr I am preparing for exam :(
But still over joyed with this news.
I was repeatedly mocked by Indians on PDF about existence of Torpedo Launched Babur Cruise Missile. They used to say how you will fit such large missile in torpdo tube? How will you reduce its size? you don't have this capability & :blah::blah:
I wish if I can find them now and see their faces ........ :D

@Bratva so Maritime warning was not bluff ........

Best of luck with your papers

congrats to every one.. hit thanks to show ur support if you are happy with this news in 2017.. inshallah rest of 2017 will bring more good news for Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom