What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

A. Nobody said that it was conducted in the "Indian Ocean". The issued Navigational Warning placed the point of launch near Ormara.
B. Perhaps you should read up on experimental submarine-launched systems, and why testing platforms like pontoons and submersible platforms are necessary for them.

READ the news again

http://www.dawn.com/news/1307384/pa...-first-submarine-launched-cruise-missile-ispr

"The missile was launched from an undisclosed location in the Indian Ocean, Radio Pakistan reported."

Analyst in video: Indian Ocean .... Video is quite graphical and animated that actually Pakistan tracking mobile from it's launch to hit THAT IT IS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT NOBODY DOES THIS KIND OF THING that we never seen any video ........ comparing any Indian video with any Indian missile...

:p:

First video from Indian channel so far

Not trying to troll, but i am curious to know that why the missile bears two different colors in different phases of the clip.
In first phase its white, in second its red, and third again white.
Can somebody explain ?

Only the analyst in above video can explain better, what to say then.

The test has proved Pakistan needs a sea based deterrent- which shall be expanded during the coming times.

Only countries that do not have SLBM with intercontinental ballistic missile. It is precisely for this reason that it was created. Being able to strike extremely remote at the other end of the Earth in the very deeply hidden water (Ocean), therefore totally invisible, to make the opponent understand that he will never survive in the event of an attack.

How many countries don't have an SLBM intercontinental ballistic deterrent? Exactly. The vast majority. Even declared nuclear powers are among those. An SLBM deterrent solidifies a nuclear capability beyond doubt, but saying that without this capability you're extremely vulnerable is just not true at all. Besides, land based and air based capabilities used in various strategies can outdo and create havoc even in the presence of BMS or other anti-missile measures.

Like I said, Pakistan will never advertise its truly long range capabilities even if it already possesses them. Be it, ballistic or cruise missiles. It is a very sensitive matter. Our enemies choke at the knowledge of our current capabilities. I cannot imagine what will happen to them once they know that we possess long range capabilities.

For our enemies, it is sufficient knowledge to understand that Pakistan is advanced enough to create havoc when it is attacked by anyone. That is the message we sent very strongly today.

Last edited:
How many countries don't have an SLBM intercontinental ballistic deterrent? Exactly. The vast majority. Even declared nuclear powers are among those. An SLBM deterrent solidifies a nuclear capability beyond doubt, but saying that without this capability you're extremely vulnerable is just not true at all. Land based and air based capabilities used in various strategies can outdo and create havoc even in the presence of anti-BMS measures

Like I said, Pakistan will never advertise its long range capabilities even if it already possesses them. Be it, ballistic or cruise missiles. It is a very sensitive matter. Our enemies choke at the knowledge of our current capabilities. I cannot imagine what will happen to them once they know that we possess long range capabilities.

For our enemies, it is sufficient knowledge to understand that Pakistan is advanced enough to create havoc when it is attacked by anyone. That is the message we sent today.

It's just not true !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine-launched_ballistic_missile#Types_of_SLBMs

Our enemies choke at the knowledge of our current capabilities. I cannot imagine what will happen to them once they know that we possess long range capabilities.

I hope with all my heart that this is done as soon as possible (Intercontinental range capabilities).

Last edited:
I heard today a us military official visited Pakistan and met chief Bajwa .......what I saw this test is a clear answer that no sanction,dictation. I limit my words why today ?.........

Back
Top Bottom