What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

Sorry but Nop ! For this to be ‘really completed’, you must own SLBM with intercontinental ballistic missile. Otherwise you are still extremely vulnerable.

According to your statement, this makes 98% of the world "extremely vulnerable". A country that has launched a SLCM can achieve all sorts of feats. Pakistan is very unique among Islamic countries in this regard. It already was unique when it became the first nuclear power in the Islamic world. It has since then become more and more unique after its vast arsenal of delivery capabilities. Today, the latest test undisputedly proves where Pakistan stands with its capabilities. Something even the richest Islamic countries envy. I'm sorry as well.

Just wait till we get our hands on our Chinese subs. The show hasn't even started yet. This is just a tiny glimpse of things to come. No doubt, Pakistan will vastly improve its sea launched capabilities in years to follow. This much is beyond doubt after today.

Last edited:
CongratsPakistanTrump1.png

Congrats. Any plans to extend the range?

The missile.probably been ready for several years ... and range is as imaginary as any thing.... i would.expect it has a reasonable range comparable to babur 2

Not trying to troll, but i am curious to know that why the missile bears two different colors in different phases of the clip.
In first phase its white, in second its red, and third again white.
Can somebody explain ?

23hrcqb.png

Fake account??

Not trying to troll, but i am curious to know that why the missile bears two different colors in different phases of the clip.
In first phase its white, in second its red, and third again white.
Can somebody explain ?

23hrcqb.png

Quiet a pin point hit ... just the camera angle and light being deflected gives the color impression... paint is both red with white sides

Tidbits:

1. This marks the first completely successful test flight of Babur's SLCM variant. The system will require more test flights before it is ready for production and subsequent induction.
2. The test seems to have been conducted almost two weeks ago (27-28 Dec), when a corresponding Navigational Warning was issued. The reason for delaying public announcement is unclear at this moment.
3. The weapon was fired from a mobile underwater testing platform. No submarine was involved, however, I personally believe that Agosta-90Bs should be able to fire it from their standard 533mm torpedo tubes once the SLCM goes operational.
4. The range might be incorrectly mentioned as 450km for unknown reason(s). Since Babur-3 is the SLCM variant of Babur-2, both might have the same 650km strike range.

It took 7 years to operationalize Babur-1. From 2005 to 2012. I'm guessing a similar time frame for the development cycle of SLBM coinciding with the induction of first Chinese Sub in 2022.

According to your statement, this makes 98% of the world "extremely vulnerable". A country that has launched a SLCM can achieve all sorts of feats. Pakistan is very unique among Islamic countries in this regard. It already was unique when it became the first nuclear power in the Islamic world. It has since then become more and more unique after its vast arsenal of delivery capabilities. Today, the latest test only proves where Pakistan stands with its capabilities. Something even the richest Islamic countries envy. I'm sorry as well.

Only countries that do not have SLBM with intercontinental ballistic missile. It is precisely for this reason that it was created. Being able to strike extremely remote at the other end of the Earth in the very deeply hidden water (Ocean), therefore totally invisible, to make the opponent understand that he will never survive in the event of an attack. The almost perfect deterrent weapon.

Big thumbs up for our scientis Pakistan Army is doing the homework correctly we don't need ICBM right now our enemies now thinking from where Pakistan will Attack Air.,Land,or Big nightmare from the Deep of the ocean sea Bravo Pakistan Army we continue your development inshallah

Back
Top Bottom