What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Hatf II ballistic missile: ISPR

thats it need long range babur and tipu sultan :angry:

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Battlefield range ballistic missiles (BRBM)

Hatf-I/IA
Abdali-I
Nasr (Hatf-IX)

Short range ballistic missiles (SRBM)

Ghaznavi

Medium range ballistic missiles (MRBM)

Ghauri I
Shaheen I
Ghauri II

Intermediate range ballistic missiles (IRBM)

Shaheen II
Ghauri-III *
Shaheen-III *

Intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM)

Taimur (above 7,000 km range)

Short range Missile (SRM)

NASAR

Cruise missiles

Babur (Hatf VII) - ground-launched cruise missile (submarine launched version under development)
Hatf-VIII (Ra'ad) - Air launched Cruise Missile developed exclusively for launch from Aerial Platforms.

Anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM)

Baktar-Shikan

Air-to-surface missiles

H-4 SOW - rocket-boosted, precision-guided glide bomb
Ra'ad (Hatf VIII) - air launched cruise missile

Surface-to-air missiles

Anza Mk.1, Mk.2, Mk.3

An operation in which our air traffic controllers and government were aware about.
I dont blame the army. They are fighting on many fronts...
Certainly that will one day not happen again.

It will happen many times just like how easy Abottabad operation and helicopters attack on checkposts, it will happen again. You see how clueless Pakistan Army and only found out from the media, we don't trust Pakistan Army and their past failures. Abottabad raid haunted our memory long-term and media all over the world.

India will respond with their ABM to destory Hataf Missile effectively.

Congratulations my countrymen. Well done our scientists and engineers - proud of you.

So we'll get a chance to see it on 23th March Parade? I heard that the parade is going to be conducted this year. Can anybody confirm please?

It will happen many times just like how easy Abottabad operation and helicopters attack on checkposts, it will happen again. You see how clueless Pakistan Army and only found out from the media, we don't trust Pakistan Army and their past failures. Abottabad raid haunted our memory long-term and media all over the world.

India will respond with their ABM to destory Hataf Missile effectively.

Woe with US..
WOE with US..

On the topic..

Most new Pakistani missiles use a combination of Aerodynamic surfaces and TVC.
This upgrade is common on all rocket motors used throughout the arsenal.
The Abdali of today is NOT the Abdali that was built 5 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Bhai, ithna jumping kyo kar rahe ho? Thakawat ho jayegi! Aur blood pressure bhi bad saktha hai!! Sehat ke liye achha nahin! Thanda paani pee lo aur relax karo! :D

His blood pressure is raised or not......but seems like ............your blood pressure is raised after readying this news..:smitten:

Most new Pakistani missiles use a combination of Aerodynamic surfaces and TVC.
This upgrade is common on all rocket motors used throughout the arsenal.
The Abdali of today is NOT the Abdali that was built 5 years ago.
As far as this photo tells, this one has no TVS on the main motor. In the head yes I guess, but none in the arse. There's no jetevactors, and the nozzle is too big to cram a swivel mechanism in. Aerodynamic control surface guidance till burnout and then seconds (possible dozens of them) before impact the RV motors (TV) would bang it around.

Thrust vectoring

O ye of little faith.

O ye of speaking faith, O ye I would try to regain Pakistan's trust, O ye I would try to be loyal to Pakistan, O ye they betrayed us unforunately. :D

Back
Top Bottom