What's new

Featured Pakistan strongly condemns attack by Armenian forces on Tovuz district of Azerbaijan

Are you going to gift them??? I think India sold not gifted... Sharing expertise means supporting in kind and it might lead to FATF complications... So Pak has to choose it's next step very carefully...
such deals could be execute through good discounts after all azerbijan has a better economy than us ... and hiding under bed wont save us from FATF we should have to control money laundering and this is what they are asking it has nothing to do with supporting azerbaijan...neutral people live only in graveyards living people always took sides

Where did I make threat... I just suggested Pak needs to careful...
You still believe and hope China punish India... I never thought Pak will go so low that it wishes some one hurt India as Pak currently not in position to hurt India...

Still Hope? China has done it with Barbed Danday.......Pakistan did it last yr....remember Muddy Abhinandon?

"I killed Muslims by every means possible. Yet it is sometimes a pity to waste bullets for this. The best way is to gather all of these dogs and throw them into wells and then fill the wells with big and heavy stones. as I did. I gathered all of the women, men and children, threw big stones down on top of them. They must never live on this earth." A. Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, Moscow, 1936

This is the enemy.

Israel as well. The country is ruled by a complete zionistic establishment.

31250707570_9e7daaacc7_b.jpg
Future belongs to people not the government.

This is a great gesture from Pakistan. Salutes

Pakistan should send "support" just like Pakistan supported and helped Bosnia and Kosovo.
Sure and today the youth of Bosnia know very little of Pakistan's contribution towards their defence and liberation. I don't know why Pakistan bothers. Pak has its own internal issues to deal with.

I have stated this time and again in my several writeups that Azeri airforce needs a strong punch like JF-17 to punish a cunning enemy like Armenia that enjoys support from both Russian and American blocs.

Pakistan already condemned this terrorism by Armenia. We are standing with Azeri brothers in this crises and our stance regarding Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is crystal clear.

Sure and today the youth of Bosnia know very little of Pakistan's contribution towards their defence and liberation. I don't know why Pakistan bothers. Pak has its own internal issues to deal with.

Azerbaijan has stood with Pakistan always. Even recently on IOK. And there are few countries Pakistan should support unconditionally.

1 pow and 20 casualties you feel you spanked our Arse.... Then what should be said about Kargil.... As of today 200+ Pakistani soldiers are there in Indian capitive
Ask your ex army chief of Indian Casualties in Kargil.... Do not rely on your media ... They are still fooling you ... They were showing you indian machoism while China busy stoning indian heads.....

Indian captive ... Go watch new Indian film "Ladhakh mein parey danday"

They do though (https://nation.com.pk/09-May-2020/a...rned-over-indian-atrocities-against-kashmiris). Sure they have not gone as far as not recognizing India but to be fair their adversary Armenia is a minor actor even in regional affairs, and recognizing it or not really does not make much difference to Pakistan. The Armeniens will hardly be accepting us as mediators given our relationship with Turkey as well.

“Azerbaijan supports the peaceful settlement of the Jammu and Kashmir conflict in accordance with the relevant UN Security Council resolutions and this is Azerbaijan’s principal position. We support the resolution of the Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict on the basis of UN Security Council resolutions, as well as the resolution of Jammu and Kashmir in accordance with the relevant resolutions of the same body and we support all efforts aimed at ensuring peace, security and prosperity in the region."

Thats the official position of Azerbaijan, and while I appreciate they support the UNSC resolutions (Like every other neutral nation), I dont feel they support our position as much as we support theirs. SMQ stated a more universal condemnation of Armenia last year:

"Pakistan is against the action of Armenia to change geography, population, economic, social and cultural identity and institutional structure in Nagorno-Karabakh,"

As for mediation you do have a point, but theres no reason we can't facilitate some kind of dialogue process. Wouldn't be the first time we initiated negotiations between a long standing partner and a skeptical party (China-US, Taliban-US)

Terrible policy.

Azerbaijan is one of the most loyal and reliable friends Pakistan has in the world. Our political and defense ties have withstood the test of time.

Would recognising Armenia jeapordise our friendship with Azerbaijan? I don't see why we can't still maintain political and defence ties.

“Azerbaijan supports the peaceful settlement of the Jammu and Kashmir conflict in accordance with the relevant UN Security Council resolutions and this is Azerbaijan’s principal position. We support the resolution of the Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict on the basis of UN Security Council resolutions, as well as the resolution of Jammu and Kashmir in accordance with the relevant resolutions of the same body and we support all efforts aimed at ensuring peace, security and prosperity in the region."

Thats the official position of Azerbaijan, and while I appreciate they support the UNSC resolutions (Like every other neutral nation), I dont feel they support our position as much as we support theirs.

But this is essentially Pakistans stance on Kashmir as well (https://www.radio.gov.pk/08-07-2020...-jk-dispute-in-accordance-with-un-resolutions).

Would recognising Armenia jeapordise our friendship with Azerbaijan? I don't see why we can't still maintain political and defence ties.

I agree that not recognizing Armenia is going too far but to be honest it probably stems as said to a degree from Armenias irrelevance on the international stage. Japan for example only entered into a state of peace with Montenegro in 2006. Montenegro declared war on Japan in 1904 (on Russia's side in the Russo-Japanese war) and both countries were in a state of war for a hundred years (granted Montenegro ceased to exist in the middle). The two never signed a separate peace treaty simply because of the irrelevance of Montenegro to Japan. Similarly with Pakistan and Armenia both sides really are not losing out on anything by not having a relationship. Still I agree that we should recognize them without changing our supporting stance towards Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
Azerbaijan has stood with Pakistan always. Even recently on IOK. And there are few countries Pakistan should support unconditionally.
I'm concerned about the attacks occurring in Pakistan once again. BLA are active as well as TTP. My first priority should be to help resolve the internal problems facing Pakistan not a far distant land that is engaged in a battle with its neighbour. when a Pakistani citizen is killed in a terrorist attack nobody cares?

I'm concerned about the attacks occurring in Pakistan once again. BLA are active as well as TTP. My first priority should be to help resolve the internal problems facing Pakistan not a far distant land that is engaged in a battle with its neighbour. when a Pakistani citizen is killed in a terrorist attack nobody cares?
For Pakistan's internal chaos, Pakistan need an iron man like Raheel.

Do you not see the difference though? SMQ essentially stated Pakistan's position is a universal condemnation of all aspects of Armenian involvement including political, cultural, military, etc.

I agree that not recognizing Armenia is going too far but to be honest it probably stems as said to a degree from Armenias irrelevance on the international stage. Japan for example only entered into a state of peace with Montenegro in 2006. Montenegro declared war on Japan in 1904 (on Russia's side in the Russo-Japanese war) and both countries were in a state of war for a hundred years (granted Montenegro ceased to exist in the middle). The two never signed a separate peace treaty simply because of the irrelevance of Montenegro to Japan. Similarly with Pakistan and Armenia both sides really are not losing out on anything by not having a relationship. Still I agree that we should recognize them without changing our supporting stance towards Azerbaijan.

I think we are in a situation where every trade dollar is vital. If we could stand to benefit economically by recognising them then their minor international standing shouldnt be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom