What's new

Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films

Don't worry these things won't work, cause what makes Indian cinema popular in Pakistan is that Indian movies have a sort of western influence in it which isn't in Pakistani movies as per movies I've came to know only had cultural and STRICTLY only Pakistani taste in it. which people don't tend to watch ALL the time. So I guess that's the reason. Except: movie WAAR

More interested in Waar like TV series just like US have various categories of TV series...It would increase viewers also if they are shown in good quality cinemas there would be competition between Pakistan Film and TV industry and india would be out for good.

Exactly. Pakistani film industry is seeing an awesome comeback. Its time we kick out the Indian media from Pakistan under a constitutional indefinite ban, never to be lifted. This will allow breathing space to our own industry and it will flourish.

Most importantly.

Indian media = Indian soft power | Exactly how you won't let your enemies educate your kids at school, you can't let the enemy carry out anti Pakistan propaganda on your screens and spread an alien culture.

Funny the local news channels have crime dramas which is better or same than indian movies/tv series...i came across a website an indian one and it has list of Pakistani dramas from 90s and 2000's and the latest ones so there are viewers who are most interested Pak dramas.

Funny the local news channels have crime dramas which is better or same than indian movies/tv series...i came across a website an indian one and it has list of Pakistani dramas from 90s and 2000's and the latest ones so there are viewers who are most interested Pak dramas.

Pakistani drama has seen better days. Do you remember Dhooan and Alpha-Bravo-Charlie? - That is the level of production we need to revive our own screen in our own homes.

Pakistani dramas from 90's were a class in themselves.. Unfortunately that industry has dwindled in Pak

Pakistani drama has seen better days. Do you remember Dhooan and Alpha-Bravo-Charlie? - That is the level of production we need to revive our own screen in our own homes.

Dhoop Kinare and Tanhaiyan.. Never seen better TV dramas than those.. (not counting the recent Hindi version of 24)

Pakistani heritage.. close enough .. :)

Having a Pakistani father doesn't make her a Pakistani. She can claim our nationality and our passport, but thats how close she can get to be one of us. Being a Pakistani means that you have been born, raised and educated in Pakistani school systems.

yeah, Pakistani shows are better..

They are plain unlucky in their own country. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom