What's new

Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films

It should be banned permanently, anyone interested should buy pirated CDs or better will be upload on internet and share link.
These are not permanent solutions. The similarities in cultures are too deep to be washed away by a diktat. You need to find a more permanent solution. Consider banning everything from India. This includes even the mention of India in News channels, comics shows, films etc. Of course one exception can be allowed - when you are portraying India as some country of Darth Vader. Erect a 1km wall with scary monsters painted on them, derecognize India as a State - the list is endless. Get busy now :D :sarcastic:

And why should watching a movie make someone shed their anti- India attitude??? I mean, there are plenty of Pak artists in bollywood, and watching/listening to them hardly effects my views regarding India's political relationship with Pakistan.

Sensible people (like you) are an exception. Besides, you did not grow up with an equivalent of Pakistan Studies in the curriculum. Also I am pretty sure you encountered a substantial non Hindu population in India so far in life - Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims etc. You can't understand the situation from where you are. Think it from their POV. A lot of hatred that you think is meaningless will find some (il)logical resonance. Never mind that it is even more ridiculous. :)

But there is a huge demand for Indian movies. Banning them would only deprive the common citizens. Besides, I dont think movies with anti-pak content is allowed in Pakistan. What is wrong with harmless fun films like Hasee toh Phasee??
I believe cultural exchanges should not be stopped.

There is demand for entertainment which Indian media is fulfilling at the expense of the Pakistani film industry. Banning Indian media will most definitely boost the Pakistani media and would spare us the enemy's 'soft power'.

These are not permanent solutions. The similarities in cultures are too deep to be washed away by a diktat. You need to find a more permanent solution. Consider banning everything from India. This includes even the mention of India in News channels, comics shows, films etc. Of course one exception can be allowed - when you are portraying India as some country of Darth Vader. Erect a 1km wall with scary monsters painted on them, derecognize India as a State - the list is endless. Get busy now :D :sarcastic:

You should keep yourself busy in blaming your incompetence & problems on Pakistan. :pop:

There is demand for entertainment which Indian media is fulfilling at the expense of the Pakistani film industry. Banning Indian media will most definitely boost the Pakistani media and would spare us the enemy's 'soft power'.
I think assuming that Bollywood is just a place holder would be wrong.
Andhra Pradesh has a very big local movie industry, still bollywood has a market of its own!

@WebMaster @Oscar watch his words, else I'll talk the same way with him
Well done to the Government of Pakistan.

It's about time, the Pakistani Government took appropriate steps to stop screening Indian prostitutes onto Pakistani screens.

Indian people shouldn't be allowed to pimp their women in Pakistan, they're not welcome here.

Sensible people (like you) are an exception. Besides, you did not grow up with an equivalent of Pakistan Studies in the curriculum. Also I am pretty sure you encountered a substantial non Hindu population in India so far in life - Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims etc. You can't understand the situation from where you are. Think it from their POV. A lot of hatred that you think is meaningless will find some (il)logical resonance. Never mind that it is even more ridiculous. :)

Ridiculous, yes.

The only little logic I see is that they want to promote their own industry, and therefore ban Indian movies. The rest is absurd.

Well you guys tried doing that before pervez Musharraf lifted the ban. What happened then? :what:

Back
Top Bottom