What's new

Pakistan stock Exchange welcome new era with historic single day gain 1700+ points

There will be more such news coming to make this regime change operation looks legit, genuine and good for the country.

Like Rupee stabilizes against US dollar.

Big IMF bailout and loans, unprecedented in history.

ADB, and World Bank loans disguised as aid.

FATF grey list ouster??

More doleouts and freebies, many from US and some from EU, GSP + extension.

US CSF resumption.

Many many more(this is just the tip of the iceberg)
Toh bhai masla kiya hai. PAKISTAN will be benefitting. The lives of underseas will improve.

CSF will improve deterrance against India.

Mulk tabah ho jai lekin immi chaye hai. Bugger off.

Umm, how come you are spinning this as something bad? I mean politicans are voted in so that they can improve our country in terms of economy and make the life of common Pakistani easier. From what you are saying, this will greatly improve the life of a common Pakistani. I would take this any day over a economy that's crashing down.

Bravo Jameel sitting in Bradford telling Pakistanis that they dont need economic relief. HAHAHAHAHA. You guys are absolute jokers.
Pakistani awaam from abroad over here are an absolute jokers. Like all these economic bailouts will improve my life and fellow pakistani lives but shagufta from USA and jameel from bradford thinks otherwise.

Overseas awaam cancer hai. Inshallah I will also gaslight underseas pakistani when i move abroad eventually. I'll tell them on how i am living paycheck to paycheck.

MashaAllah Chashm-e-Badu’ur.
1500 points in a single day wow it’s a record. It didn’t happen since 2017. I told someone here on PDF last Friday to keep an eye on KSE, if you have any investment.

This was bound to happen. Stock Exchanges do not like uncertainty at all. Removal of uncertainty was bound to reflect in PSX.

Also, since PML-N has a record of focusing on economy, so this also seems to be a given. SS has a reputation for improving administrative efficiency and that is something that had been sorely missing. Also, we may expect an improvement in FDI.

Toh bhai masla kiya hai. PAKISTAN will be benefitting. The lives of underseas will improve.

CSF will improve deterrance against India.

Mulk tabah ho jai lekin immi chaye hai. Bugger off.

aap ki halat pata kesi hey kay may aap ko eek kamray may bandh kardoon aur aaap ko rozana duephar ka khana aur raath ka khana kise achay hotel say la kar khilwata rahoo aur end may aap use kamray may kutay ki tarhan mar jayeen LOL bura na manana bhai sakhat gaeeb ageeb feeling arahe hey Molanay Fajlu ko president banta balkay soochta he dekhkar

Last edited:
Pakistani awaam from abroad over here are an absolute jokers. Like all these economic bailouts will improve my life and fellow pakistani lives but shagufta from USA and jameel from bradford thinks otherwise.

Overseas awaam cancer hai. Inshallah I will also gaslight underseas pakistani when i move abroad eventually. I'll tell them on how i am living paycheck to paycheck.

Those EVIL Pakistanis transferring money home so Pakistan can improve its balance of payments situation.
How about the charity projects that better the lives of millions in Pakistan which are run by expats?
How about you ask your feudal lords in Pakistan to fill the void which will be left if suddenly all the above stopped.

Umm, how come you are spinning this as something bad? I mean politicans are voted in so that they can improve our country in terms of economy and make the life of common Pakistani easier. From what you are saying, this will greatly improve the life of a common Pakistani. I would take this any day over a economy that's crashing down.

Bravo Jameel sitting in Bradford telling Pakistanis that they dont need economic relief. HAHAHAHAHA. You guys are absolute jokers.

They're coming are they?
Time will tell.

Those EVIL Pakistanis transferring money home so Pakistan can improve its balance of payments situation.
How about the charity projects that better the lives of millions in Pakistan which are run by expats?
How about you ask your feudal lords in Pakistan to fill the void which will be left if suddenly all the above stopped.
I think he's trolling like how @ziaulislam does.

Back
Top Bottom