What's new

Pakistan stock Exchange welcome new era with historic single day gain 1700+ points

Or that panic subsided?

Do you know of any sudden dollar inflows, because Amreeki Saazish would not be complete without those?

PS> You want freedom? Dude you don't even live in Pakistan :-\
I find the UK Pakistanis to be the best comedians on the internet. They wont return to Pakistan but are always willing to tell us whats better for us. LOL.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as Imran Khan's criteria behind choosing his incompetent cabinet.

Imran has made bad decisions. Yes. It was his first time in government

What about the very competent ad experience statesmen from Raiwind who brought exports lower than PPP who itself is a heavy weight champion in incompetency?

So when you have no proper answer - you will get personal. Following your petty leader?
Forget him. His single most urgent mission in life is to post laughing emojis as reactions to all my posts. I am afraid he'll pass out soon.

Back to the topic: had PTI done a dime's worth of work instead of non-stop marketing of ineptitude, PSX would have gone down. This lot does not believe in numbers. Like spoilt princesses, they believe that their emotion is the single most important barometer known to mankind.

Umm, how come you are spinning this as something bad? I mean politicans are voted in so that they can improve our country in terms of economy and make the life of common Pakistani easier. From what you are saying, this will greatly improve the life of a common Pakistani. I would take this any day over a economy that's crashing down.

Bravo Jameel sitting in Bradford telling Pakistanis that they dont need economic relief. HAHAHAHAHA. You guys are absolute jokers.

This is PMLN modus operandi and game plan: To get huge loans from IMF, World Bank, ADB, spend them on Mega show-off projects, gets the commission/kickbacks on these projects, while the debts incurred thereby are the financial responsibility of the public treasury.

So the loans and projects are an achievement of the PMLN and a victory of the Sharif govt. but the debt incurred thereby after many years(with a new govt.) becomes the financial liability of the state of Pakistan in future.

This is how they destroyed the nation and made billions for themselves.

Last edited:
Imran has made bad decisions. Yes. It was his first time in government

What about the very competent ad experience statesmen from Raiwind who brought exports lower than PPP who itself is a heavy weight champion in incompetency?
Imran made not just bad decisions, but awfully bad decisions. Blunders of epic proportions one after another. PMLN had a different take towards economy where they focused more towards a consumerism, service based economy which did result in growth but didnt help our LSM sector. Hopefully they change course this time around.

Rebounds and growth spurts happen with stability.
Let's wait a few months, heck even weeks to see the real picture.

I hope your hope would be fulfilled in the 4th try :)
Cheers, buddy. We common Pakistanis need to move beyond cults. We shouldnt even care if a "cat" is the PM as long as our economy is doing well.

Rebounds and growth spurts happen with stability.
Let's wait a few months, heck even weeks to see the real picture.
It broke the 4 year record though! :)

Bravo Jameel sitting in Bradford telling Pakistanis that they dont need economic relief. HAHAHAHAHA. You guys are absolute jokers.
I’m using a vpn given the freedom of speech in our country
By the way you’re from Norway how ironic is that? :-):-)
Or that panic subsided?

Do you know of any sudden dollar inflows, because Amreeki Saazish would not be complete without those?

PS> You want freedom? Dude you don't even live in Pakistan :-\
As I said above I’m using a vpn to communicate because of the freedom of speech in our country

And yes sudden inflows of dollar is definitely normal
You’re a PMLN supporter so I can’t really argue with you buddy

I hope your hope would be fulfilled in the 4th try :)

1649683126795.png

This was bound to happen. Stock Exchanges do not like uncertainty at all. Removal of uncertainty was bound to reflect in PSX.

Also, since PML-N has a record of focusing on economy, so this also seems to be a given. SS has a reputation for improving administrative efficiency and that is something that had been sorely missing. Also, we may expect an improvement in FDI.
First paragraph I agree with.

Second, highly disagree. PMLN's focus has never so much been on the economy as much as it has been on vanity projects that have little to no practical value, but are large and easy to show off.

SS does not have a reputation for improving administrative efficiency, he has a reputation of gutting vital function to get rid of checks and balances, this is how he makes money.

FDI has traditionally suffered during PMLN eras, as N-league has always emphasized imports over exports. This is why things get cheap during their eras, but why the country always comes close to the brink of bankruptcy.

Expect Pakistan's ForEx to start depleting quickly, and Shahbaz to seek an IMF loan to prop them up, something the PTI government was close to cutting off. Also expect the PMLN to not pay back loans properly, sky rocketing Pakistan's external debt in the few years due to increased interest penalties on that unproperly paid debt.

Also, expect tax collection to plummet, making government revenue suffer as a result, due to the fact that PMLN always drags its feet on tax collection.

Oh, and all those projects and shiny new toys the army just got? Expect those to suffer as a result of not being able to suddenly afford them.

Last edited:
Imran made not just bad decisions, but awfully bad decisions. Blunders of epic proportions one after another. PMLN had a different take towards economy where they focused more towards a consumerism, service based economy which did result in growth but didnt help our LSM sector. Hopefully they change course this time around.

Only a 3rd worlder could stomach a corrupt becoming PM with a picture of his corrupt brother behind him and Zardari and Bilalwal corrupts sitting next to him. They have had 30 years to make a difference. Only thing to improve is the quality of SS's shirts.

Back
Top Bottom