What's new

Pakistan spreading propaganda about 1971 genocide: PM

I just gave the long explanation in regards to advantage of using Bangladesh to undermine India just as India is using Afghanistan as platform to undermine the stability of Pakistan. Have you not read my posts at all?

And I just gave a long explanation telling you that there is no way to "use" Bangladesh to "undermine" India. Also, you haven't stated how we go about this, or what exactly it will accomplish.

I also gave long explanations, in two separate posts, explaining that India is not in fact using Afghanistan to "undermine" Pakistan (it's not so easy as you make it sound), but the disaster that is Afghanistan is mainly causing that. That is something that has been going on since the creation of Afghanistan. Afghanistan has always been a disaster that has opposed and hurt Pakistan since its inception, this not something new.

You have not refuted or even addressed most of my points. Did you read my posts at all? Please look through them again. Respond to them point by point. Until you do, you will not have accomplished anything.

Those want India because India is active and Pakistan is not. How can you see this through? Glad you are not part of Pakistan army considering General Kiyani planned for Zarb-e-Azb all the way to Afghanistan which has been partly executed by General Raheel and now his successors.

Pakistan is far more active in Afghanistan than India, you are undermining our security forces here. I have yet to meet a Pakistani who spoke so highly of India's alleged extensive "involvement" in Afghanistan and said that Pakistan wasn't involved at all. Zarb-e-Azb is an important operation to tackle both domestic and Afghani terrorist groups, it has nothing to do with India.

That is your opinion, and quite frankly, your opinion is worthless. India involvement in Bangladesh and Afghanistan begs to differ.

That is merely your opinion, and quite frankly, your opinion is worthless. India is barely involved in either country (much more so in Bangladesh than in Afghanistan, and that too because it is a neighboring country). Bangladesh is not our neighbor, so I couldn't care less.

Let's gather the world to focus on Pakistan while Pakistan is plagued with terrorism that traces back to Afghanistan where Pakistan has no control nor military bases to eradicate terrorism.

How do you suppose to build the stable economy at the face of terrorism that appears to growing furthermore? Why do you think Pakistan army wanted Zarb-e-Azb to expand all the way to Afghanistan? Think!

How can you building the stable economy and yet ignore the threat of terrorism that threats the stability of the economy including the local and international investment? Image is every thing. Not everyone is China willing to invest blindly just to spite India.

I suggest you take my post as indicator to expand your horizon to understand the important about the political influence. Pakistan's neighbors are quite important as Pakistan. India learned that long time ago, hence doing well.

Clearly, you did not read my previous posts thoroughly. Let me repeat myself. Read this one completely, please.

As I stated before, Pakistan should continue to keep a close eye on Afghanistan and respond when necessary. I strongly support Zarb-e-Azb well into Afghan territory if they prove incapable of tacking terrorists there, and they shouldn't have problem with that given that they allegedly view these groups to be terrorists as well.

Of course we have to tackle terrorism. Who on earth said we shouldn't? What I am trying to tell you, but you seem to not be hearing, is that direct involvement in Afghanistan's disastrous governments led to more terrorism, not less. Please do a little basic research. As I stated before, Pakistan was heavily involved in Afghanistan in the 1990s, and supported the Taliban's rise to power in the country both militarily and politically. It led to safe harbor for many terrorist groups, some of which are attacking Pakistan now. The Taliban proved to be an ineffective and oppressive government. Bringing them back to power will only lead to more of the same.

The current Northern Alliance led government is incompetent as well. They are corrupt to the core, and almost half of their country is under Taliban rule now, despite the best efforts of the ineffective ANA and NATO. The country is divided sharply along ethnic lines, there is little unity. The Taliban represent one faction of groups, and the Northern Alliance represents another. In between, there are warlords and drug lords complicating the situation. These wars will go on forever.

If the Pakistani Army, the ISI, the Soviet Union, NATO and the US could not solve the mess that is Afghanistan, I doubt you will. Best to just weed out their terrorists, keep an eye on their government and army, and build a wall to keep out as many of them as possible. I'm not stating that we should cut ties with Afghanistan completely, we are neighbors after all, unlike Bangladesh. Just don't expect to actually accomplish anything with that country.

We have tried repeatedly, and little has come of it. Afghanistan blames all of its problems on Pakistan, and is fast becoming a failed state. There is little to be gained there. Quarantine that mess and focus on more important things like CPEC, Kashmir, tackling terrorism, improving relations with the West, and economic development.

At the end of the day (despite the Muslim Ummah feeling on one hand and conversely the anti-Pakistan public statements of the Hasina Govt. on the other) Pakistani Govt. has to demonstrate that it has more trust of the Bangladesh populace, than the Indian Govt.

@Fallen King bhai has already stated above that Indians are showing the semblance of minimally 'investing' in Bangladesh financially which is a trust enhancer. Although China is trusted far more than India in Bangladesh - Pakistan has to follow in China's footsteps in that trust. Public apology or not, trust by deed and words from Pakistan must follow. There is *no* last word in diplomacy.

Deriding Bangladeshis as 'lower class', 'Bhukey-nangey' which are 1950's concepts/misunderstandings, only helps India to spread cultural soft power in Bangladesh.

At the end of the day (despite the Muslim Ummah feeling on one hand and conversely the anti-Pakistan public statements of the Hasina Govt. on the other) Pakistani Govt. has to demonstrate that it has more trust of the Bangladesh populace, than the Indian Govt.

@Fallen King bhai has already stated above that Indians are showing the semblance of minimally 'investing' in Bangladesh financially which is a trust enhancer. Although China is trusted far more than India in Bangladesh - Pakistan has to follow in China's footsteps in that trust. Public apology or not, trust by deed and words from Pakistan must follow. There is *no* last word in diplomacy.

At the end of the day, Bangladesh is an inconsequential country to Pakistan located nearly a thousand miles away. India can spread as much "soft power" as it wants, it makes little difference to Pakistan. Few in Pakistan care about it.

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day.png

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bengalis-manhandled-a-pakistani-on-mother-language-day.479640/

And I just gave a long explanation telling you that there is no way to "use" Bangladesh to "undermine" India. Also, you haven't stated how we go about this, or what exactly it will accomplish.

I also gave long explanations, in two separate posts, explaining that India is not in fact using Afghanistan to "undermine" Pakistan (it's not so easy as you make it sound), but the disaster that is Afghanistan is mainly causing that. That is something that has been going on since the creation of Afghanistan. Afghanistan has always been a disaster that has opposed and hurt Pakistan since its inception, this not something new.

That doesn't change the fact Pakistan had control over Afghanistan for certain period of time until USA's invasion in Afghanistan.

The moment Pakistan lost the influences over Afghanistan, that was the moment TTP was born to destabilize the economy of Pakistan through proxy wars.

Afghanistan has always been underdeveloped, but under Pakistan's influence, Pakistan enjoyed stability for certain period of time until Pakistan lost the influence.

Instead of explaining to me, it is better if you read my posts again or pay attention to my posts. Because i am tired of explaining over and over again.

Pakistan is far more active in Afghanistan than India, you are undermining our security forces here. I have yet to meet a Pakistani who spoke so highly of India's alleged extensive "involvement" in Afghanistan and said that Pakistan wasn't involved at all. Zarb-e-Azb is an important operation to tackle both domestic and Afghani terrorist groups, it has nothing to do with India.

Pakistan hasn't been active in Afghanistan lately ever since USA's invasion in Afghanistan.

India is more active in Afghanistan as acknowledged even by USA. Not to mention, the direct confession from Afghan intels allegedly cooperation with India agency never mind the official confession from Ajit Doval as in-charge of Indian NSA.

Again, Pakistan is expanding Zarb-e-Azb all the way to Afghanistan to regain the influence and take care of the origin of terrorism or better yet, safe haven for terrorists. That still doesn't end funding part unfortunately.

You have been kept out of the loop for a while.

That is merely your opinion, and quite frankly, your opinion is worthless. India is barely involved in either country (much more so in Bangladesh than in Afghanistan, and that too because it is a neighboring country). Bangladesh is not our neighbor, so I couldn't care less.

My opinion cannot be worthless because it is based on the reality in accordance to intel generation war. That is what is happening at this moment. Opposition party wasn't take care off for no reason nor India is stupid enough to invest all the way in Bangladesh to leave empty vacuum for outsiders to cash on.

As I stated before, Pakistan should continue to keep a close eye on Afghanistan and respond when necessary. I strongly support Zarb-e-Azb well into Afghan territory if they prove incapable of tacking terrorists there, and they shouldn't have problem with that given that they allegedly view these groups to be terrorists as well.

Pakistan has no control over Afghanistan. Afghanistan is safe haven for terrorists outfit aka TTP provided protection by Afghan intels [their own words].

The purpose of Zarb-e-Azb is to regain the territory or influence back. That is why the mission is far from over since as hinted by General Kiyani in the year of 2014 that initial military operation will only eradicate 40% of terrorism and more are needed especially in Karachi, the rest of Pakistan and Afghanistan where the origin of terrorism lies.

Afghanistan is purposely sheltering terrorist-outfit aka TTP caught collaboration with RAW agency under the protection of Afghan intels and Afghan government. Wake up!

Of course we have to tackle terrorism. Who on earth said we shouldn't? What I am trying to tell you, but you seem to not be hearing, is that direct involvement in Afghanistan's disastrous governments led to more terrorism, not less. Please do a little basic research. As I stated before, Pakistan was heavily involved in Afghanistan in the 1990s, and supported the Taliban's rise to power in the country both militarily and politically. It led to safe harbor for many terrorist groups, some of which are attacking Pakistan now. The Taliban proved to be an ineffective and oppressive government. Bringing them back to power will only lead to more of the same.

Afghan Taliban was the result of USA-Pakistan that effectively resisted USSR in Afghanistan. It was created mainly at the absent of Afghanistan army, therefore, USA and Pakistan did whatever they could to make do with Afghan Taliban to resist USSR. And it worked.

And it still worked in 90s where Pakistan influence reigned in certain period of time where Pakistan as nation enjoyed the stability of the economy. The moment Pakistan lost the influence, that was the moment TTP was born with the funding and collaboration from Afghan intels and RAW to be sent undermining the stability of Pakistan.

Afghan Taliban and TTP are not the same. USA is fighting against Afghan Taliban and Pakistan is fighting against TTP. USA care less about TTP whereas Pakistan main threat is TTP. Hence, TTP is free to do whatever it likes in Afghanistan despite the presence of USA army.

If the Pakistani Army, the ISI, the Soviet Union, NATO and the US could not solve the mess that is Afghanistan, I doubt you will. Best to just weed out their terrorists, keep an eye on their government and army, and build a wall to keep out as many of them as possible. I'm not stating that we should cut ties with Afghanistan completely, we are neighbors after all, unlike Bangladesh. Just don't expect to actually accomplish anything with that country.

Spoken like a man with lack of foresight. I wished India had your attitude, therefore Pakistan wouldn't be dealing with TTP.

Afghan Taliban is the result of Pakistan-USA that effectively resisted USSR and broke USSR apart. Then Pakistan was able to control Afghanistan through Afghan Taliban through the certain period of time until USA's invasion in Afghanistan that changed the fate of Pakistan as well.

That was the moment Pakistan lost the influence, hence to this day Pakistan is fighting against terrorism. Because the empty vacuum is filled by India who saw the opportunity and cashed on the big time. India is not stupid to sit back and let Pakistan gains the influence back after USA has announced to leave in the last year.

If you cannot understand the long term plan of India in regards to Afghanistan, i doubt i can make you understand the benefits of Bangladesh for Pakistan which India fears to this day hence working overtime to ensure their influences remain intact.

We have tried repeatedly, and little has come of it. Afghanistan blames all of its problems on Pakistan, and is fast becoming a failed state. There is little to be gained there. Quarantine that mess and focus on more important things like CPEC, Kashmir, tackling terrorism, improving relations with the West, and economic development.

Afghanistan will always blame Pakistan. They are nut, barbaric; hence perfect receipt for India. But the stability of Pakistan lies with Afghanistan. About time you quit giving up on Afghanistan because Pakistan army hasn't. There is the reason why Pakistan army has invested more than 500 billion rupees because it is about the long term plan which can be critical improvement for the survival of Pakistan as well. And that is why India has gotten involved to derail that.

Like Kashmir, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan; Afghanistan is equally important for Pakistan as well. And so is Bangladesh. It all boils down to one reason only; the stability. Given where Pakistan is geographically and strategically located, they are important for Pakistan in the long term plans which also means Greater Pakistan as well. Do i really need to explain the meaning of Greater Pakistan as well?

If you don't mind me saying, i think you lack foresight given your sudden to dismiss the certain factor as pointless whereas it is goldmine for the neighbors.

At the end of the day, Bangladesh is an inconsequential country to Pakistan located nearly a thousand miles away. India can spread as much "soft power" as it wants, it makes little difference to Pakistan. Few in Pakistan care about it.

View attachment 379660

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bengalis-manhandled-a-pakistani-on-mother-language-day.479640/

Few in Pakistan care about it? I think you can speak for yourself but not for Pakistan, no offense.

Bangladesh is still important asset for Pakistan to this day despite the long distance calculated by thousand miles.

And i don't think i can explain to you why Bangladesh is still important for Pakistan for the same reason Kashmir, Balochistan, Afghanistan and Gilgit Baltistan for Pakistan. :D

Nevertheless, given the projected scenario lies ahead of Bangladesh, it is imperative that Pakistan is there to cash on when required. Therefore, it is important to make sure Pakistan maintains diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh as nation if not the government.

The government doesn't last long but the public do.

Bangladesh is still important asset for Pakistan to this day despite the long distance calculated by thousand miles.

Why not start a poll on that? "Is BD still an important asset for Pakistan?"

I will be interested to see what Pakistani members actually think.

You claim LAseKarachi speaks only for himself and not Pakistanis overall. So lets test that theory in this forum. Are you game for it?

That doesn't change the fact Pakistan had control over Afghanistan for certain period of time until USA's invasion in Afghanistan.

Pakistan did not have direct control over Afghanistan. It did support what is it thought was a friendlier government though (the Taliban). That didn't accomplish much.

The moment Pakistan lost the influences over Afghanistan, that was the moment TTP was born to destabilize the economy of Pakistan through proxy wars.

Afghanistan has always been underdeveloped, but under Pakistan's influence, Pakistan enjoyed stability for certain period of time until Pakistan lost the influence.

You seem to be missing the point. It was this allegedly pro-Pakistan Taliban government that allowed its country to become infested with terrorists and militants that later formed groups like the TTP that are now harming Pakistan.

Pakistan hasn't been active in Afghanistan lately ever since USA's invasion in Afghanistan.

That's quite a foolish thing to say. Everyone knows Pakistan is involved in Afghanistan. News agencies and just about everyone on this website agrees. I'm not sure what world you're living in.

India is more active in Afghanistan as acknowledged even by USA. Not to mention, the direct confession from Afghan intels allegedly cooperation with India agency never mind the official confession from Ajit Doval as in-charge of Indian NSA.

I didn't say that India isn't involved in Afghanistan. Only that Pakistan is far more involved. India is more involved with the government of Afghanistan. But since it is so ineffective anyway, I'm not sure how much that accomplishes.

Again, Pakistan is expanding Zarb-e-Azb all the way to Afghanistan to regain the influence and take care of the origin of terrorism or better yet, safe haven for terrorists. That still doesn't end funding part unfortunately.

Zarb-e-Azb is an operation based almost entirely in Pakistan. Yes, there have been some cross-border strikes and shelling, but that does not mean that Pakistan is somehow expanding into most of Afghanistan. To suggest so is ludicrous. Nothing of the sort has happened thus far. The US would never allow it. Read any newspaper or report.

My opinion cannot be worthless because it is based on the reality in accordance to intel generation war. That is what is happening at this moment. Opposition party wasn't take care off for no reason nor India is stupid enough to invest all the way in Bangladesh to leave empty vacuum for outsiders to cash on.

You seem to be missing the point. Whether or not Bangladesh has some value to India, it does not hold much value to Pakistan, given that it is nearly 1000 miles away.

Afghan Taliban was the result of USA-Pakistan that effectively resisted USSR in Afghanistan. It was created mainly at the absent of Afghanistan army, therefore, USA and Pakistan did whatever they could to make do with Afghan Taliban to resist USSR. And it worked.

Correct.

And it still worked in 90s where Pakistan influence reigned in certain period of time where Pakistan as nation enjoyed the stability of the economy. The moment Pakistan lost the influence, that was the moment TTP was born with the funding and collaboration from Afghan intels and RAW to be sent undermining the stability of Pakistan.

Incorrect. As I have explained to you before, the Taliban regime that came to power in the 1990s created a safe haven for terrorists and militant groups. This is well documented, look up any credible source (Al-Qaeda is a great example). It also imposed harsh, conservative social policies, restricting the rights of women, and helped brainwash the populace with their backwards views. These two things led to the creation of groups like the TTP.

Afghan Taliban and TTP are not the same. USA is fighting against Afghan Taliban and Pakistan is fighting against TTP. USA care less about TTP whereas Pakistan main threat is TTP. Hence, TTP is free to do whatever it likes in Afghanistan despite the presence of USA army.

I'm well aware that they are not the same. However, the TTP is not "free to do whatever they like", as you claim. That is a false, childish view of the situation. The US (and the Afghan army) is fighting the Taliban, but they have not succeeded in defeating them. The same logic applies to the TTP. The US considers them a terrorist group and has killed some of its members. But, just as with the Taliban, it has not defeated the organization as a whole.

Spoken like a man with lack of foresight. I wished India had your attitude, therefore Pakistan wouldn't be dealing with TTP.

Afghan Taliban is the result of Pakistan-USA that effectively resisted USSR and broke USSR apart. Then Pakistan was able to control Afghanistan through Afghan Taliban through the certain period of time until USA's invasion in Afghanistan that changed the fate of Pakistan as well.

That was the moment Pakistan lost the influence, hence to this day Pakistan is fighting against terrorism. Because the empty vacuum is filled by India who saw the opportunity and cashed on the big time. India is not stupid to sit back and let Pakistan gains the influence back after USA has announced to leave in the last year.

You don't get it. Pakistan did not "control" Afghanistan at any point, this is not a movie we are discussing here. To suggest that Afghanistan was under the "control" of Pakistan is like something out of a video game. That's not how things work. Pakistan only actively supported the Taliban's rise to power.

The Taliban governed the country on its own, and did a terrible job, leading to many headaches for Pakistan. And don't think that the Taliban likes Pakistan, because it doesn't. It is very high on the idea of Pashtun unity, and has been creating problems in FATA and KPK for quite some time now, among other things.

If you cannot understand the long term plan of India in regards to Afghanistan

I have already said that Pakistan should continue to be involved in Afghanistan, given that it is our neighbor. However, I also said that Afghanistan is a borderline failed state that is very fractured, and that its government has little power. Therefore, there is little that India will accomplish there.

i doubt i can make you understand the benefits of Bangladesh for Pakistan which India fears to this day hence working overtime to ensure their influences remain intact.

I doubt you can make anyone understand Bangladesh's great value to Pakistan. But you can go ahead and try. I'm still waiting...

Afghanistan will always blame Pakistan. They are nut, barbaric; hence perfect receipt for India. But the stability of Pakistan lies with Afghanistan. About time you quit giving up on Afghanistan because Pakistan army hasn't. There is the reason why Pakistan army has invested more than 500 billion rupees because it is about the long term plan which can be critical improvement for the survival of Pakistan as well. And that is why India has gotten involved to derail that.

I never said we should "give up" on Afghanistan---at least not in the sense that you seem to be applying. Please re-read my posts. What I said was that we should do everything to protect ourselves from that disaster and establish closer ties only if it manages to get its act together. We already trying very hard to be its friend, but it is such a disastrous country, it isn't working.

Like Kashmir, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan; Afghanistan is equally important for Pakistan as well. And so is Bangladesh. It all boils down to one reason only; the stability. Given where Pakistan is geographically and strategically located, they are important for Pakistan

Obviously, every part of Pakistan is important to it. To say so is redundant.

Afghanistan too is important from a security perspective because it borders us. Bangladesh is not.

in the long term plans which also means Greater Pakistan as well. Do i really need to explain the meaning of Greater Pakistan as well?

Perhaps you do. Because if you mean what I think you do, I strongly recommend spending less time dreaming and more time in the real world. Note that Afghans (Pashtuns and Tajiks alike) hate Pakistan and believe that KPK and FATA are theirs, despite the views of those who live in those provinces.

If you don't mind me saying, i think you lack foresight given your sudden to dismiss the certain factor as pointless whereas it is goldmine for the neighbors.

No my friend, I am afraid that it is your lack of foresight that is a goldmine for other rival countries. We should be mindful of our neighbors, but we should not be obsessed with them. Especially poor basket-cases. Nor is it good to be obsessed with India beyond Kashmir.

We need to look to the whole world and develop ourselves and improve our image globally, instead of being focused on nonsense. China is trying to get Pakistan to do that right now with CPEC. Hopefully, we will make full use of this opportunity and not get side-tracked by less important things. It is thinking like yours that has helped to hold Pakistan back.

And i don't think i can explain to you why Bangladesh is still important for Pakistan for the same reason Kashmir, Balochistan, Afghanistan and Gilgit Baltistan for Pakistan. :D

Maybe you can't explain it because it's just not true. In any case, I'm still dying to hear your detailed explanation...

There mere fact that you suggest it is nearly as important as the provinces of Pakistan itself is downright offensive to the people who live there.

Nevertheless, given the projected scenario lies ahead of Bangladesh, it is imperative that Pakistan is there to cash on when required. Therefore, it is important to make sure Pakistan maintains diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh as nation if not the government.

Cash in on what exactly? Bangladesh has little to offer.

A public that is obsessed with 1971 and Pakistan in a negative way. A public that blames "racist Punjabis" for their own treachery (and that despite their own racism). A public that treats Biharis living in camps like dirt, even after their Supreme Court declared most of them to be Bangladeshi citizens (all while refusing to take back their illegal immigrants living in Pakistan). A public that maligns our military, and demands an "apology" for its role in 1971. A public where many people prefer India to Pakistan, and some of whom simply hate both countries.

So you're right, the government may change, but the people never will.

Last edited:
Why not start a poll on that? "Is BD still an important asset for Pakistan?"

I will be interested to see what Pakistani members actually think.

You claim LAseKarachi speaks only for himself and not Pakistanis overall. So lets test that theory in this forum. Are you game for it?

It doesn't matter what Pakistani members from forum thinks. From the perspective of Pakistan army, it is crucially important for Pakistan in the long run.

And that is what i have maintained from the perspective of Pakistan army in regards to the politically, economically and intel generation wars.

Our opinions are just opinions, but from the perspective of Pakistan army, i doubt Pakistan army would let go of the opportunity that might come knocking which is very likely judging by the political situation of Bangladesh.

Pakistan did not have direct control over Afghanistan. It did support what is it thought was a friendlier government though (the Taliban). That didn't accomplish much.

A time for you to revisit the history of Pakistan in Afghanistan. I am not going to explain again.

This is where we agree to disagree.

You seem to be missing the point. It was this allegedly pro-Pakistan Taliban government that allowed their country to become infested with terrorists and militants that later formed groups like the TTP that are now harming Pakistan.

Afghan government had never been pro-Pakistan in the history of Pakistan-Afghanistan. That goes even to the point where General Ayub didn't enjoy diplomatic relationship with Afghanistan.

And that is not about to change now.

What part of don't you understand that upon Pakistan losing influence through Afghan Taliban pushed Afghanistan towards India which resulted TTP [recent born] that is openly caught undermining the stability of Pakistan.

That's quite a foolish thing to say. Everyone knows Pakistan is involved in Afghanistan. News agencies and the just about everyone on this website agrees. I'm not sure what world you're living in.

How exactly Pakistan is involved in Afghanistan? If Pakistan had influence over Afghanistan, Afghanistan wouldn't have disbanded Afghanistan-Pakistan transit based upon the rejection of India in regards to Afghanistan-Pakistan. You really are out of the loop.

I didn't say that India wasn't involved in Afghanistan. Only that Pakistan is far more involved. India is more involved with the government of Afghanistan. But since it is so ineffective anyway, I'm not sure how much that accomplishes.

It is confirmed that you are confused arguing for no reason. I have made my case earlier, and that is open for interpretation as one sees fit.

You seem to be missing the point. Whether or not Bangladesh has some value to India, it does not hold much value to Pakistan, given that it is nearly 1000 miles away.

Not to you, but to Pakistan and Pakistan army, yes it does. Again, maybe not to you.

India finds no value for Bangladesh except to keep Pakistan and China at bay by continue investing on Bangladesh to maintain its influence intact. Again, i have explained the process of proxy wars in numerous posts continue to fall on deaf ears. No offense.

Bangladesh is still value for India, Pakistan and China. China and India are not stupid to invest in Bangladesh for the long term including Pakistan is keeping eye open based on the current political situation of Bangladesh.

Only you don't see this.

I'm well aware that they are not the same. However, the TTP is not "free to do whatever they like". That is a false, childish view of the situation. The US (and the Afghan army) is fighting the Taliban, but they have not succeeded in defeating them. The same logic applies to the TTP. The US considers them a terrorist group and has killed some of its members. But, just as with the Taliban, it has not defeated the organization as a whole.

USA is officially fighting against Afghan Taliban, not TTP. TTP is main threat of Pakistan.

This is simple as it can get. If you still don't understand, then i might be wasting my time with you.

And for the rest, i don't wanna waste my points which i have already explained which you disagree respectfully. Let's leave at that which is agree to disagree. Cheer!

View attachment 379660

At the end of the day, and with all due respect, it's just your opinion.

We will let the popular mandate and governmental mandate in Pakistan speak for themselves.

Few in Pakistan care about it? I think you can speak for yourself but not for Pakistan, no offense.

Not to you, but to Pakistan and Pakistan army, yes it does. Again, maybe not to you.

India finds no value for Bangladesh except to keep Pakistan and China at bay by continue investing on Bangladesh to maintain its influence intact. Again, i have explained the process of proxy wars in numerous posts continue to fall on deaf ears. No offense.

Bangladesh is still value for India, Pakistan and China. China and India are not stupid to invest in Bangladesh for the long term including Pakistan is keeping eye open based on the current political situation of Bangladesh.

Only you don't see this.

Absolutely. I think there are lots of Indian false-flaggers with Pakistani flags and they should be ignored.

Sane Pakistani and Indian posters understand this.

It doesn't matter what Pakistani members from forum thinks. From the perspective of Pakistan army, it is crucially important for Pakistan in the long run.

And that is what i have maintained from the perspective of Pakistan army in regards to the politically, economically and intel generation wars.

Our opinions are just opinions, but from the perspective of Pakistan army, i doubt Pakistan army would let go of the opportunity that might come knocking which is very likely judging by the political situation of Bangladesh.

There is no great opportunity. That's the point you seem to be missing. That's why the Pakistani army spends more time in even Saudi Arabia than in Bangladesh.

What part of don't you understand that upon Pakistan losing influence through Afghan Taliban pushed Afghanistan towards India which resulted TTP [recent born] that is openly caught undermining the stability of Pakistan.

What part of the Taliban caused groups like the TTP to prop up don't you understand? That's the point.

Not judging from it actions. The Pakistanis Army has virtually no activity in Bangladesh. I have no idea where you're getting this from.

Only you don't see this.

No one sees this. Bangladesh may have value to India, but it does not for Pakistan. Even you cannot properly explain what this great value is.

USA is officially fighting against Afghan Taliban, not TTP. TTP is main threat of Pakistan.

This is simple as it can get. If you still don't understand, then i might be wasting my time with you.

The US's main target is indeed the Taliban, but it is fighting many different groups in the area, including the TTP. But, it is having trouble with both. This is as simple as it can get. If you still don't understand, there's not much more I can say.

And for the rest, i don't wanna waste my points which i have already explained which you disagree respectfully. Let's leave at that which is agree to disagree. Cheer!

Agreed. You have made your points clear, as I have also made mine. We shall indeed agree to respectfully disagree. Cheers.

At the end of the day, and with all due respect, it's just your opinion.

And the opinion of at least the 17 other people up-voting that post.

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day.png

Absolutely. I think there are lots of Indian false-flaggers with Pakistani flags and they should be ignored.

Seek help. You seem to be losing it. Maybe @Nilgiri is right about you.

We will let the popular mandate and governmental mandate in Pakistan speak for themselves.

Indeed, we will.

Pakistan spreading propaganda about 1971 genocide- PM  Page 2.png

Pakistan spreading propaganda about 1971 genocide- PM2.png

Pakistan spreading propaganda about 1971 genocide- PM  Page 3y.png

Pakistan spreading propaganda about 1971 genocide- PM  Page 3x.png

Pakistan spreading propaganda about 1971 genocide- PM  Page 5x.png

Who was responsible for 1971  Page 2x.png

y.png

They must all be false-flaggers and "insane" Pakistanis...

@Bilal9 what happened to you? You used to be a lot more chill about these kinds of conversations.

Every position people hold against BD for whatever reason does not mean they are some false flagger. It just really highlights your own lack of confidence in your country which is really not a good thing.

This forum has been more than accommodating for your countrymen to have their own subforum, don't start abusing that by labeling/implying everyone that disagrees with your particular view as a false flagger...because it doesn't fit a certain mold of what you think Pakistanis/Indians or whatever other nationalities are supposed to be and how and what they think of you (and which they present to you within the forum rules).

This is my last warning to you to desist from that...however much you "boycott" me personally and probably soon (if the trend holds) boycott LA se karachi.

False flag labelling is a very serious accusation.

There is no great opportunity. That's the point you seem to be missing. That's why the Pakistani army spends more time in even Saudi Arabia than in Bangladesh.

Just because Pakistan doesn't spend on Bangladesh doesn't mean Pakistan doesn't care Bangladesh. By that stance, Pakistan doesn't care about IOK either, but that is not the case, is it?

Pakistan has its base in Saudi Arabia in exchange for funds to bankroll Pakistan army and their defense projects. It is obvious.

As for Bangladesh, Pakistan is keeping an eye open for the future. It is all about long term plan which i already explained before. Again, Bangladesh is for the future in the long term plan to circle India.

Again, you haven't understood why India uses Afghanistan to undermine the stability of Pakistan, and i doubt you will understand why Pakistan will need Bangladesh in the future. :D

What part of the Taliban caused groups like the TTP to prop up don't you understand? That's the point.

RAW funded TTP that was born in 2003-2004. Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA confessed along with the Afghan intels. The same Afghan intels and Afghanistan government are fighting against Afghan Taliban while sheltering TTP. Again, that is on the official record.

USA is officially fighting against Afghan Taliban, not TTP. That is on the official records too.

Only Pakistan is fighting against TTP while Pakistan had been hurled with the allegation of funding Afghan Taliban to keep Afghanistan and India in check while USA has agreed to cease fire in term of peace treaty and looking for exit strategy through Pakistan voluntarily to assume influences over Afghanistan.

Again, it is long term plan which India is very well aware. And it is connected from Afghanistan to Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and even Bangladesh. :D

Not judging from it actions. The Pakistanis Army has virtually no activity in Bangladesh. I have no idea where you're getting this from.

That is because Pakistan is waiting for the right time, hence observing the current political situation. Precisely the same reason why India is desperate to maintain its influence over Bangladesh to avoid leaving empty vacuum while testing with the patience of Bangladesh as public as well.

Don't ask to explain this too. :D

No one sees this. Bangladesh may have value to India, but it does not for Pakistan. Even you cannot properly explain what this great value is.

Because i already did, yet you don't see it or didn't understand. Let's leave the future to keep you informed.
Wait for few years later, you will see why. :D

The US's main target is indeed the Taliban, but it is fighting many different groups in the area, including the TTP. But, it is having trouble with both. This is as simple as it can get. If you still don't understand, there's not much more I can say.

US main target is Afghan Taliban - the same one that is built from the collaboration of Pakistan with USA to resist USSR invasion successfully. And now USA has peace treaty with Afghan Taliban relying on Pakistan for their exit strategy.

In the next few years, it's gonna be interesting. And i can see why India is getting annoying already. :D

Agreed. You have made your points clear, as I have also made mine. We shall indeed agree to respectfully disagree. Cheers.

Thanks for being sport. :D

And the opinion of at least the 17 other people up-voting that post.

That means absolutely nothing. Pakistan as nation was very fond of Afghanistan for certain period of time, and now they don't. Public change opinions like weather.

That being said, most of them might be racist towards Bangladesh for the same reason Afghan Pukhtoons are racists towards Pakistan as whole.

And don't say the racism doesn't exist. :D

Pakistan Army in East Pakistan = 25,000
Bangladeshi claim of people killed by Pakistan Army from March 23 to Dec 16 (260 days) = 3,000,000
People killed by each solider = 3,000,000/25,000 = 120 per solider
People killed by each solider per day = 120/260 = 0.46 per making atleast 1 person in 2 days
Daily killed = 3,000,000/260 = 11,538 persons per day

The above army personnel includes washers, batmans and other non combatants

Just because Pakistan doesn't spend on Bangladesh doesn't mean Pakistan doesn't care Bangladesh. By that stance, Pakistan doesn't care about IOK either, but that is not the case, is it?

Pakistan has its base in Saudi Arabia in exchange for funds to bankroll Pakistan army and their defense projects. It is obvious.

As for Bangladesh, Pakistan is keeping an eye open for the future. It is all about long term plan which i already explained before. Again, Bangladesh is for the future in the long term plan to circle India.

Again, you haven't understood why India uses Afghanistan to undermine the stability of Pakistan, and i doubt you will understand why Pakistan will need Bangladesh in the future. :D

RAW funded TTP that was born in 2003-2004. Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA confessed along with the Afghan intels. The same Afghan intels and Afghanistan government are fighting against Afghan Taliban while sheltering TTP. Again, that is on the official record.

USA is officially fighting against Afghan Taliban, not TTP. That is on the official records too.

Only Pakistan is fighting against TTP while Pakistan had been hurled with the allegation of funding Afghan Taliban to keep Afghanistan and India in check while USA has agreed to cease fire in term of peace treaty and looking for exit strategy through Pakistan voluntarily to assume influences over Afghanistan.

Again, it is long term plan which India is very well aware. And it is connected from Afghanistan to Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and even Bangladesh. :D

That is because Pakistan is waiting for the right time, hence observing the current political situation. Precisely the same reason why India is desperate to maintain its influence over Bangladesh to avoid leaving empty vacuum while testing with the patience of Bangladesh as public as well.

Don't ask to explain this too. :D

Clearly, you seem to have some sort of fantasy for using Bangladesh as a vehicle for "proxy war" with India. I'm fairly certain no one of importance in the Pakistani government shares your opinion. How and why we would do such a thing, I'm still not sure. You make it sound so easy. But best of luck to you and your fantasy. :enjoy:

That means absolutely nothing. Pakistan as nation was very fond of Afghanistan for certain period of time, and now they don't. Public change opinions like weather.

That being said, most of them might be racist towards Bangladesh for the same reason Afghan Pukhtoons are racists towards Pakistan as whole.

And don't say the racism doesn't exist. :D

No one in Pakistan that I've met cares about Bangladesh. Not even a little bit. Ethnicity has nothing to with it. Most people in Pakistan have better things to do than think about a foreign country like Bangladesh. Just like most of the other Pakistanis on this thread. Perhaps you are an exception. I'll just leave it there.

Pakistan Army in East Pakistan = 25,000
Bangladeshi claim of people killed by Pakistan Army from March 23 to Dec 16 (260 days) = 3,000,000
People killed by each solider = 3,000,000/25,000 = 120 per solider
People killed by each solider per day = 120/260 = 0.46 per making atleast 1 person in 2 days
Daily killed = 3,000,000/260 = 11,538 persons per day

The above army personnel includes washers, batmans and other non combatants

It's no use, my friend. They will never stop whining.

...It would inspire profound feelings of euphoria to see India being pounded from both sides like a p**** flick. However, Bangladesh is ruled by a troll that happens to live under a bridge. I don't think Pakistani's mention Bangladesh anymore... On a people to people level, they get on very well, here in England at least.

Back
Top Bottom