What's new

Pakistan spreading propaganda about 1971 genocide: PM

Nope I don't need to say any more because you didnt respond to

a) how 2.8% is domination of 100% market-wise

b) Still no figure for the denominator for the investment (you probably looked it up and it hurt you so you have to copy and paste long articles that do the thinking for you)

c) Anyone that wants to can look up the revised IMF figures for the Indian economy right here:

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2016/01/weodata/index.aspx

The denominator I used for market size is the most recent they have (2.2 trillion USD in nominal terms). The Indian economy isn't going to shrink to the level that makes 60 billion dollar import suddenly represent 50% (when domination in my definition starts) of GDP :D

d) India's total imports = 400 billion USD

Does 60 billion even dominate that?

Use some simple math... no comprendo?

At what % does "dominance" start for you. You seem to throw the word around a lot with no definition of where it starts. Try answering directly instead of googling and cherry picking articles that have nothing to do with what I am asking you.

Judging by your response, it appears i may have hurt your fragile ego.

I made point despite of your reasonable GDP, it is not enough to make you less dependency on China which was the whole point of the debate. Then you brought GDP out of equation, even then that was been proven inaccurate based on my previous post as mentioned by quoting the official narrative of the sources including the sources mentioned for the verification of the evidence as well. Not only that, your GDP equation doesn't hide the fact that India is still remain dependent on China in many ways as mentioned in the great deal for examples in my previous post.

Anyways no diatribe needed, point proven: you are a featherhead :p:

Now enjoying talking to yourself and proving it even more.:lol:

Keep playing math since zero is only your strength given the origin of zero that originates. :D

Those who are reading this thread will judge fair given the demands of India that is actually at the mercy of China for even basic necessity that India cannot manufacture. :D

Yeah I would like for him to actually post his own material rather than outsourcing it to an article (which is really more miss than hit) given I've asked him some pretty specific questions.

If i did that, i would be asked to provide the evidence to back my material. Hence the official narrative from the official sources thus put speculation to rest and end the debate right there. :D

There is the reason why i don't claim my opinions as factual. I back my opinions through the official stances whereas certain members are busy claiming opinions as fact only to retract later. :D

Proposal placed in parliament to declare 25 Mar ‘Genocide Day’
Staff Correspondent | Update: 20:17, Mar 02, 2017

0 Like

A proposal has been placed before parliament to declare 25 March as Genocide Day to show due respect to the people killed in the liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971.

Speaker Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury said the proposal will be discussed on 11 March in parliament.

“I’ve already received a proposal demanding the declaration of 25 March as Genocide Day by a member of parliament,” she added.

In the current parliamentary session, prime minister Sheikh Hasina told the parliament to take initiative to mark 25 March as Genocide Day.
http://en.prothom-alo.com/bangladesh/news/140995/Proposal-placed-in-parliament-to-declare-25-Mar

Back
Top Bottom