What's new

Pakistan soon be a failed state: Vice Air Marshal IAF

Credit where credit is due. It takes a special kind of shamelessness to state "We would be more than happy to welcome them into our airspace because I don't think many will go back", only a year after your air force was live on TV whining about how Pakistan had committed an act of war by intruding Indian controlled airspace, bombing six of their locations, shooting down their aircraft and returning home untouched. Did not think it wise to waste time beyond that point in the video.

How can a high ranking professional serviceman spew this tabloid garbage? Is the entire country a delusional echo chamber?

Credit where credit is due. It takes a special kind of shamelessness to state "We would be more than happy to welcome them into our airspace because I don't think many will go back", only a year after your air force was live on TV whining about how Pakistan had committed an act of war by intruding Indian controlled airspace, bombing six of their locations, shooting down their aircraft and returning home untouched. Did not think it wise to waste time beyond that point in the video.

How can a high ranking professional serviceman spew this tabloid garbage? Is the entire country a delusional echo chamber?

Hindustan is currently under the stranglehold of a medieval ideology. When the only primary goal is to establish a Hindu reich and rid the nation from deshdrohi's such lunacy is the order of the day.

Some retired Indian servicemen and military analysts have been expressing concern over the direction the Indian armed forces are taking under the BJP, especially with politicization of the military leadership.

The Indian military leadership is either being coerced into making outlandish statements, whether about Balakot or downing the F-16 or this most recent drivel, or they are doing so willingly. Neither scenario reflects positively on their professionalism.

Some retired Indian servicemen and military analysts have been expressing concern over the direction the Indian armed forces are taking under the BJP, especially with politicization of the military leadership.

The Indian military leadership is either being coerced into making outlandish statements, whether about Balakot or downing the F-16 or this most recent drivel, or they are doing so willingly. Neither scenario reflects positively on their professionalism.

Should Pakistan be worried, given that Indian armed forces is rapidly getting radicalised with Hinduvata ideology?
Is this not a matter of concern for all neighbours?

Are these jokers still on about the "Failed State" narrative? That ran out of gas back in 2014. Not to mention the "Super secret diplomatic isolation mission turned not so super secret" agenda of India also failed miserably.

Seriously, We ought to keep a check on the amount of garbage Indian videos that get posted on the forum. Some burnt out Vice Chief pandering to Modi's brainfarts isn't news or discussion worthy. There's no revelation in these videos, just the same old bhartis beating the dead horse over and over again.

Should Pakistan be worried, given that Indian armed forces is rapidly getting radicalised with Hinduvata ideology?
Is this not a matter of concern for all neighbours?
I don't believe the Indian Armed forces becoming politicized and religiously radicalized is in itself more of an issue for Pakistan than the elected Indian leadership continuing to espouse religious bigotry and radicalism.

Politicization and religious radicalization of the Indian armed forces, given their religious & ethnic diversity, is more of an issue for India in terms of reducing morale and motivation among those who do not subscribe to the current ruling party's religious ideology.

If religious radicalization in the Indian armed forces outpaces the religious radicalization of the BJP/Sangh, then that too will create more problems for India in terms of a military chafing under what it'll perceive as 'restraints' against kinetic actions against Pakistan that are likely to be poorly thought out in terms of the fallout. This could manifest itself in the form of the military escalating against Pakistan without authorization from the elected government, which would likely trigger chaos within India from tensions between the military and government.

Wait I thought Pakistan was already a failed state...
Well if that's the case, we seem to be doing a bang of a job.

I tell you, this entire year - or further back, I haven't witnessed a single day when I haven't read or seen some utter crap coming out on their News Outlets.

If I were to write a book, dedicated to each day, i'd be thicker than a John Grisham novel. And we aren't even at the mid-point of 2020.

Look, I get it. Its a population of over 1.2 Billion, most of whom hate Pakistan. B.S. sells! These Channels need advertising - just like the rest News Channels in the World.

Picture this: They're in a deadlock with China, but their venom is towards Pakistan.

In just 1 Day their Jets came close to border, catching the PAF off guard & were tough enough that they forced a F-16 to Crash without engaging it. Its a great Bollywood script. Can't wait for the movie to come out once CoVID-19 is up.

[Hijrö kay ghar aulaad nahe hoti - baat kartay hai kay Azad Kashmir lay kar dikhaengay]

Are these jokers still on about the "Failed State" narrative? That ran out of gas back in 2014. Not to mention the "Super secret diplomatic isolation mission turned not so super secret" agenda of India also failed miserably.

Seriously, We ought to keep a check on the amount of garbage Indian videos that get posted on the forum. Some burnt out Vice Chief pandering to Modi's brainfarts isn't news or discussion worthy. There's no revelation in these videos, just the same old bhartis beating the dead horse over and over again.

indians did also claim that they would be a superpower by 2012. Instead, the Chinese annexed over 38,000 square kms of indian territory. Some superpower they turned out to be.......:disagree::

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05...square-kilometres-to-china-in-a-month-report/

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

Well if that's the case, we seem to be doing a bang of a job.

I tell you, this entire year - or further back, I haven't witnessed a single day when I haven't read or seen some utter crap coming out on their News Outlets.

If I were to write a book, dedicated to each day, i'd be thicker than a John Grisham novel. And we aren't even at the mid-point of 2020.

Look, I get it. Its a population of over 1.2 Billion, most of whom hate Pakistan. B.S. sells! These Channels need advertising - just like the rest News Channels in the World.

Picture this: They're in a deadlock with China, but their venom is towards Pakistan.

In just 1 Day their Jets came close to border, catching the PAF off guard & were tough enough that they forced a F-16 to Crash without engaging it. Its a great Bollywood script. Can't wait for the movie to come out once CoVID-19 is up.

[Hijrö kay ghar aulaad nahe hoti - baat kartay hai kay Azad Kashmir lay kar dikhaengay]

Their obsession is more pathetic than anything.

Just today I was reading the wikipedia article for the F-16, and not only is the entire Pakistan operation history section written with an Indian bias but also states that a Pakistani F-16 was shot down. There's being a sore loser, then there's whatever you call this kind of behaviour.

I feel sorry for them, such a deluded, ignorant, and brainwashed people.

Indians are so cute.
Just today I was reading the wikipedia article for the F-16, and not only is the entire Pakistan operation history section written with an Indian bias but also states that a Pakistani F-16 was shot down.
I take it you're referring to this...

PAF - F-16.jpg

Now, here is the source of [131]. Sameer
Chay.jpg
Joshi
- what a shocker.​

Joshi.jpg

3 generations of Pakistani citizens have grown up hearing this. My children shall hear this, as will their children. Will it happen, though? Nah. Pakistan could be embroiled in civil disturbances (God forbid) and it would still hold together just to spite India.

Indians are so cute.

I take it you're referring to this...

Now, here is the source of [131]. Sameer View attachment 640990 Joshi - what a shocker.​

Exactly its like quoting North korea media for information on South korea, and their mass brigading and abuse of moderator privileges make it difficult to change it.

Tbh Pakistan should just threaten to ban all these sites unless biases are removed, or just build a domestic alternative

Tbh Pakistan should just threaten to ban all these sites unless biases are removed, or just build a domestic alternative
Why? There is no need for that. By doing so, you're practically running away.

Let them do whatever they can - but it doesn't change the facts that the World knows.

Even a #Bitch like Christine Fair has been taking digs at India this past week on the made-up Patches for the IAF.

Back
Top Bottom