What's new

Pakistan soon be a failed state: Vice Air Marshal IAF

godsake check this ultimate bull shit. this time the pilot will be shot infront of the camera and no tea.

Pakistan bashing is an Indian favourite past time equivalent to a mental mas...tion!

Why do they think like this i mean come one we caught that rat pilot of theirs and served tea.
They also shot thier own helicopter and then made a fake bollywood movie style raid.

Why do they think like this i mean come one we caught that rat pilot of theirs and served tea.
They also shot thier own helicopter and then made a fake bollywood movie style raid.
so what you think ??????

like this AVM guys shot down their own helicopter :lol: and say oppppssss:P

Wait I thought Pakistan was already a failed state according to these lunatics?

Maybe its a side-effect of their collective stupidity where Pakistan can be one thing one week and the complete opposite the next.

This time pak army should keep the captured bas tard.
dont you see how we cash the drama ? it was really well planed drama ISPR make . abhi was went to wahagah mid night and the plan was to transfer him 4pm . then so much hip hop media coverage . paksitan ne ruj ke beizat kiya india k us din .

Wait I thought Pakistan was already a failed state according to these lunatics?

Maybe its a side-effect of their collective stupidity where Pakistan can be one thing one week and the complete opposite the next.
that was 2012 plan but they postponed it till 2022:rofl:

are_we_there_yet_500x733_v2_approved_poster_md1.jpg

LOL another Indian looney thinks he found the truth in a crystal ball. Isn't it lovely and predictable how Indians always use words such as soon. Soon Modi will become a papa.

Back
Top Bottom