What's new

Pakistan Smart Grid !!!

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
US is supporting Pakistan to implement smart grid technology in Pakistan. This technology will also important for defence of Pakistan. It will improve reliability and provide reliability of Power Transmission and Distribution system of Pakistan . Customers billing cheap power due spot rate power buying and selling .I worked with Harza USA for preparation of Gird Code project of Pakistan in 2000.

US is supporting Pakistan to implement smart grid technology in Pakistan. This technology will also important for defence of Pakistan. It will improve reliability and provide reliability of Power Transmission and Distribution system of Pakistan . Customers billing cheap power due spot rate power buying and selling .I worked with Harza USA for preparation of Gird Code project of Pakistan in 2000.
need more details if you worked on the project. The issue in Pakistan is recovery both from people who consume but do not pay and so called "line losses" I.e. bijli choori.

That will be quite helpful, however, biggest power thieves are people directly or indirectly associated with WAPDA - Govt should be planing something about them too.

To my knowledge, back in 2011 a lot of graduates opted for Power engineering, and many were working on Smart Grids. Theoretical research is one thing, and solid implementation of theoretical work practically is another thing. Lets see.

I worked with a non profit here in USA to make a urdu advert about smart grid. Good option.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom