What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please update in Wikipedia too.... :cheers:
Someone already did. :sarcastic:
"In 2013 Pakistan offered the JF-17 aircraft to several countries including Sri Lanka[33] Unconfirmed reports in June 2015 state that Sri Lanka placed an order for a squadron of JF-17.In October 2015 several reports claimed that India offered Sri Lanka its HAL Tejas aircraft against the Pakistani JF-17.[34] In January 5 2016, an agreement was signed with Pakistan for the supply of 8 JF-17s[35] to be delivered by end of 2017[36]."

We are selling JF-17 both to Myanmer as well as Sri Lanka. So I can understand your and pain of other Indians.
Yaa.. just like Azarbaijan...and Mayanmar... there is no official confirmation from Sri Lanka on this ...Just an overzealous Pakistani News Anchor going on a hallucination trip.

Wake me up when there is a JF 17 actually being flown by Sri Lankan AF

Yaa.. just like Azarbaijan...and Mayanmar... there is no official confirmation from Sri Lanka on this ...Just an overzealous Pakistani News Anchor going on a hallucination trip.

You would wake up really soon

Congrats Pakistan!
huge development,if true.will put an end to lca vs jf debate
oth,,,nice chance for IAF to study the aircraft n develop tactics.

Congrats Pakistan!
huge development,if true.will put an end to lca vs jf debate
oth,,,nice chance for IAF to study the aircraft n develop tactics.

Oh come on... IAF is NOT interested in JF.
Block 52 is the best they hv got and Singapore AF has a permanenet Blk 52 Squadron in India.

Don't worry orange, we'll disappoint you more than once by selling JF-17 to all these countries without "formal agreements". You are welcome to stay faithless.

Oh come on... IAF is NOT interested in JF.
Block 52 is the best they hv got and Singapore AF has a permanenet Blk 52 Squadron in India.
JF is going to be the backbone of PAF,,ofcourse IAF will be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom