What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scew Egypt. They won't be buying these anyways because of American pressure and for its financial existence it depends on Saudis. Sisi the dictator is pretty much Hosni Mubarak and he will sell everything even to Israel to fill his pockets.

Nigeria makes sense as our defence ties have been growing and businesswise its perfect since they have the money and current fleet of fighter jets have crossed their life.

Other sales pitch should be Argentina and Azerbaijan, countries with money and ageing fleet.
I am pretty sure Egypt will buy these Block III equipped with AESA radar and BVR capability in fact would carry 4 BVR and other weapons it offer is better than F-16 they use which lack BVR.

Congratulations to PAC and Sri Lankan Air force for this deal ...
Sri lanka has proved again that they are true friends of Pakistan ... as we stand by them in their hard times, they stand with us ... Sri lankan Air force capability will boost from this purchase , hope to see increase in number from 8 to 18 to complete a Squadron .. :cheers::pakistan:
We have already shown them capability of JF-17. In final years of war JF-17 was used by PAF to unleash hell on Tamil militants

I am pretty sure Egypt will buy these Block III equipped with AESA radar and BVR capability in fact would carry 4 BVR and other weapons it offer is better than F-16 they use which lack BVR.

We have already shown them capability of JF-17. In final years of war JF-17 was used by PAF to unleash hell on Tamil militants

source for that part please ?

We have never admitted it officially but every one in military knows about it

i heard that SSG has operated against Tamil Terrorist but using JF-17 is never come to my attention ..
we never yet use JF-17 on our own tribal areas as of now ..
F-16;s been used to bomb the TTP hideouts .

Great news for Pakistan :pakistan: We have joined the club of countries who sell fighter jets. Today is indeed a very bad day for our enemies. Bravo to Sri Lanka :enjoy: for resisting to the pressure from India.

i heard that SSG has operated against Tamil Terrorist but using JF-17 is never come to my attention ..
we never yet use JF-17 on our own tribal areas as of now ..
F-16;s been used to bomb the TTP hideouts .
Hello We have used JF-17 in tribal area for hundreds of time now. JF-17 and F-16 are being used equally in tribal areas @DESERT FIGHTER

This is a great victory for China and Pakistan over India

1) This deal is happening under a Sri Lankan government which is supposedly West leaning

2) Unlike Myanmar which has troubled relations with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka does not have any other need but to use these against India

India should gift Jaguar maritime aircrafts to Sri Lanka .

Which will be more useful for them.

There are several more countries like Sri Lanka with a limited budget that will surely buy the JF17. Nigera is one example - they already operate the CH3.

Indian lobby has not ended & they are still continuing to lobby against JF17 deal with Sri Lanka & are pressurizing Sri Lanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom