What's new

Pakistan show cases new assualt rifle

AMAZING...MAN...is the new sniper rifle made under lisence..or its a indegenous version

i really would like to see a joint venture project between POF and FN-Herstal

also, we should do what Turks did. Jointly produce hand-guns and assault rifles with Colt/Sarsilmaz.

POF must get ToT from FN-Herstall for the F2000 used by PAF SSG Forces. I got some good pics from that IDEF expo

it was showed on the ideas aswl as p 9 .. its copy of H&k auto sniper rifle with some improvements though pakistan doesnt need license for it as it has a basic difference in the mechanical system .( this info might be not right as the source is a POF Employe but a low level 1)

i think....the one with a silencer...isnt a new smg...its the same smg pk...with a silencer....moreover if anyone has more info abt sniper PSR 90....plz do tell

I wish we can make a .45 cal submichine gun like the US did with the Tommy gun it would have a much bigger impact in our countrys battle field. What do you guys think?

Here is one by the US

Last edited by a moderator:
^
Heckler & Koch PSG1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
thts the link .. its psr 90 takes the qualities of both PSGA1 and Msg 90 and combines them together and and PSG1 is taken as a very expencive rifle that even USA has put import restrictions on it ..so i realy see a big potential for this rife same as MP5

Its a copy of PSG-1 sniper rifle (license produced of course). Good rifle for use by CT/Police/Rangers units.

I wish we can make a .45 cal submichine gun like the US did with the Tommy gun it would have a much bigger impact in our countrys battle field. What do you guys think?

Here is one by the US
[url="
- Kriss SMG(.45cal sub machine gun)[/url]

My boss was going crazy over the Kriss. Cost was prohibitive though.

Last edited by a moderator:
why only CT forces..army can use it too...btw...whats the rifle with silencer dispayed

i still insist that we should work with Sarsilmaz/Colt and FN Herstal

I am tempted to work on this deal by myself.

i am asking my Turkish friend on this forum --- do you know about MKE?

The collectors edition reminded of my time playing Army of Two on the 360

I searched everywhere but cannot find a single picture of the mentioned gun. Maybe it is the Steyr AUG? A licensed production of the gun?
The collectors edition reminded of my time playing Army of Two on the 360
Try playing COD-4 on the PC. Full Graphics on a 9600GT!

ok guys!!! i'm noticing some desperation here. I was at IDEF 2009.

Here are ALL the pictures from POF/Taxila display area. And yes, Prime Minister of Turkiye FIRST visited POF/Taxila stand when he came to IDEF and he was impressed by Pakistan defence industries.

heres the pictures i took with my mobile

Can anyone tell me what are those attachments or things along with G-3 rifle in the 5th picture.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom