What's new

Pakistan should stop relying on its nuisance value

Indians are very sensitives on one bad topic and keep whining all days about Pakistan relationships. It is acceptable, Indian are crying now because Turkey support strong statements on Kashmir. Just leave them, happy now?

Why do Turks like Pakistan?

Why does Turkey & Pakistan have great friendship?

:cheers:

And finally after that loong period of "relationship", lone voices of truth and sanity who are appalled by the crimes against humanity and double dealing so frequently practiced by Pakistani establishment in general; have begun to crop up ! I say..."very good development" !

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Yes, it is not just a matter of phonetics. The reason why it is called the AfPak war in the US is because the war is being fought in the tribal areas of Pakistan, & Afghanistan; not Iran or India.

No evidence of that.

Pakistan isn't waging a proxy war with India in Afghanistan, the Taliban are its own entity & are not controlled by Pakistan.

Pakistan is anything but a failed state. Failed states are nations like Somalia etc.

How?

False:

Kabul-Delhi pact won’t affect Pakistan: Khar | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Tariq Osman Hyder (whoever he is) is entitled to his views, they reflect the official view in no way.

Baseless claims.

Gibberish muttering.

Oh hey :rofl: even i can multi-quote and write "baseless accusation" and "gibberish". If this is how you "prove" ,then i am truly sorry for you.

When Pakistan has people like Najam Sethi, Ahmad Rashid, Pervez Hoodbhoy in its country; who cares about what one random Turk nobody knows about thinks? Abdullah Gul's speech at the UNGA on Kashmir speaks volumes.

And finally, ...denial. Your'e so predictable...

And finally after that loong period of "relationship", lone voices of truth and sanity who are appalled by the crimes against humanity and double dealing so frequently practiced by Pakistani establishment in general; have begun to crop up ! I say..."very good development" !

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Oh hey :rofl: even i can multi-quote and write "baseless accusation" and "gibberish". If this is how you "prove" ,then i am truly sorry for you.

The onus, burden of proof lies with the accuser (in this case, its the author of the article), not the accused (Pakistan).

The onus, burden of proof lies with the accuser (in this case, its the author of the article), not the accused (Pakistan).

Its a report...not a thesis...how much space do you think he has ? Even so, you took the effort to take excerpts from it and paste "gibberish", "baseless", "no evidence" all over as a knee-jerk reaction....and that; i feel ,deserves mention.

Why is Pakistan so pi$$ed off? The bottom line is that Pakistan wants to eat the Afghanistan cake and have it too! Unfortunately, realization has dawned that it's not going to be easy for Pakistan to make Afghanistan into its vassal state or Protectorate as a hedge against India (aka 'Strategic Depth').

In the cake are countries like the U.S, India, China, CIS Republics, Iran, Turkey and so on. There are too many variables now in the equation. And that's bad news for Pakistan that has and is nurturing the Taliban (Haqqani) to take over the reins in Afghanistan once Western troops withdraw.

Easier said than done, eh?

Cheers!

One thing that article says is true is that Pakistan cannot hope win against the world ( that's how it looks w.r.t Afghanistan). Its futile and could even result in its disintegration. Pakistani leaders need to recheck their strategy and work with rest of us for better Afghanistan.

Read the comments of the Turks to the article in Post # 4.

and you know them to be Turks.. how??

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

When Pakistan has people like Najam Sethi, Ahmad Rashid, Pervez Hoodbhoy in its country; who cares about what one random Turk nobody knows about thinks? Abdullah Gul's speech at the UNGA on Kashmir speaks volumes.

It was not a speech on Kashmir.. Lol.. It had 1 reference to it followed up with an apology from their foreign minister ...

It was not a speech on Kashmir.. Lol.. It had 1 reference to it followed up with an apology from their foreign minister ...

There was no apology from their FM. They only said that if their statement hurt the Indian people, they'd be willing to apologize. Or something along those lines.

You wouldn't believe what this Turkish brother that I know was saying about India.. man I don't think I'll be able to post such language on this site ! ! LOL

This article is just someone's opinion, there's nothing factual in there. Turkey and Pakistan will remain to be friends and allies. You Indians can get excited by this article all you want, it doesn't change a thing.

And there lies the rub, you just hit a home run, an opinion peace in a Turkish newspaper gives the indians wet dreams, why am I not surprised, after all they do suffer from inferiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom