What's new

Pakistan should have supported China in UN Syria Vote

what a load of bs as usual from you , you should have know by now 81 chap Aid doesnt come free, the more aid they give you the more they want you to do something in return , the recent india uk fiasco ring the bell no?

What Fiasco? India selected the fighter it wanted, did it not?

And yet one of your flags is that of the evil american masters of the arabs, the same evil americans who are slaves to the zions. Grow up. We Pakistanis voted in favor of the resolution because we have suffered from dictatorships our selves. Not as long as the Syrians had to but still. Who gave assads family the right to sit and rule over the syrians, while playing on the fears of the minorities, to oppress the Sunnis. And before u say it, no no one has a right to rule over people in any country of the world for as long as they do. And yes all the presidents, pms, and kings have forgotten that Allah put them in this position to be of service to people because they have have to answer for their responsibility. In this world and the other.

oh what a moral thought's you ve got but just guessing where was it during the Bahrain episode hnn?:azn: oh i forgot
after all location does matters

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gcriyl4rI...I/85Db0BHOQC8/s1600/kuwait_1dinar01_large.jpg

Pakistan gets atleast 50 times more aid from Arab League than whatever it gets from China.

China should be wary of expecting too much from Pakistan. Cause US has a trump card called Saudi Arabia, when Saudi Arabia will ask Pakistan to ditch China, it will ditch China.

But am sure China is already aware of that.

Can you enlighten us what aid do we get from China or Saudi Arabia ? Get me the latest facts and figures about the bull **** 50 times crap :azn: ... The resolution in the UNSC never mattered , since China could always veto it ... What difference did it make if Pakistan supported it or not ? ... It just makes for a nice diplomatic gesture for the Arab League ... I am perfectly sure that China was consulted before the resolution ...

Do you remember how China veto'ed a resolution against Pakistani national recently ? :rofl:
You must be mad to think that Pakistan will ditch China ...

Would you say the same if Pak cleverly show solidarity with Chinese Xinjiang Uyghurs knowing that it wont affect the outcome as chinese are too strong and can quell splinter groups :azn:
Reported for trolling cleverly ...

its part of original Kashmir, isn't it ? so why is your deeper, taller and sweeter friend occupying it ? why ain't you guys fighting to release the china occupied Kashmir ? doesn't that land belong to Kashmiris anymore ? or is it southern Tibet for you too ?

Is there any insurgency in that part? No. Stop whining and be thankful to us that you learned something new about this Trans Karakorum Pact. You were fooled by your school text books and we corrected you today. Be humble.:azn:

Because they are their own country, and they make their own decisions?

It didn't matter anyway, since China has veto power. :azn:

It is quite clever actually, in this manner they can show solidarity with the Arabs while knowing that it won't affect the outcome at all.

I think India did the same thing to show solidarity with the West.

instead of voting against Syria, Pakistan should have remained neutral, we don't know which party is innocent or guilty in the midst of all the bloodshed occurring in Syria.

Exactly. That's what I think. I don't know who is the 'innocent' or 'guilty' in Syria. Though I suspect that, in order to neutralize Iranian threat to Israel--as prelude to attack Iran-- Bashar Assad is being booted out. But I also know that Bashar Assad rules as dictator from a minority community. Perhaps the West is hoping that the anti-Assad rebels will oblige them once Assad is out. I just don't know.

But Pakistan still should have 'abstained'. I suspect the commercial interests from the Sunni Arab block (most of whom are American lackeys) are the reason behind Pakistan's vote but it remains my conclusion that Pakistan will be better off aligning with China led alliance in which Iran is a central part.

Back
Top Bottom